Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hivs highlights on BBC website

Default Hivs highlights on BBC website

Default Re: Hivs highlights on BBC website

Quote Originally Posted by broxloyal View Post
    No Morelos incident shown - what a surprise

Foderingham has to be doing better for that first goal.

Jack shouldn't have been sent off.

The referee's seen the incident from behind and jumped to a conclusion.

Stokes should not have been on the park at that stage.

Goalie should save the 1st and the 3rd for me and the oh for the second, dear oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by wilso10 View Post
    Foderingham has to be doing better for that first goal.
    My opinion as well yesterday. I thought it was just me and I'm glad somebody else feels the same.
    Last edited by jimbear; 4 Days Ago at 18:54.

Quote Originally Posted by deus2 View Post
    No Morelos incident shown - what a surprise
    Rangers Tv didn't even show that which was disgusting!

Bbc also don't show the several mcgeouch challanges especially the one in the middle of the pitch then the one mcgregor got booked for

The 3rd was a brilliant strike, I've no idea why people are blaming Wes for that, the 1st was a bit suspect I will say that.

Utter garbage from both Cardoso and Foderingham at that equaliser.

The jack incident just gets worse every time you see it, what an absolute farce of a game.

How did they get hold of highlights when only Rangers TV was showing the game.

Please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacrispy View Post
    Utter garbage from both Cardoso and Foderingham at that equaliser.

The jack incident just gets worse every time you see it, what an absolute farce of a game.
    Bruno was poor for it also

12. Default Re: Hivs highlights on BBC website

Is it just me or does Wes save the difficult ones then lets far too many soft ones in, think he is a great shot stopper who does not always position himself correctly

Quote Originally Posted by HARTHILL_GER View Post
    Bruno was poor for it also
    The two of them should be embarrassed after getting the run around from Nigel Thornbury

I think Wes has been partially responsible for 3 of the 4 goals we've lost this season.Maybe I've been spoiled for keepers in my lifetime but I would punt him if a decent offer does materialise from Forrest.

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post

Please enlighten me.
    The league have the rights to the games. BBC get it from them probably

I think criticism of Wes is very tough...that ball is hit well for the first goal -fast and low and a bit too near to stretch for and too far away to get your feet to it...the second one is constantly bending away.

Quote Originally Posted by deedle View Post
    Jack shouldn't have been sent off.

The referee's seen the incident from behind and jumped to a conclusion.

Stokes should not have been on the park at that stage.
    How Stokes did not get a red for what he did to Tavernier in the previous incident is known only to the mind of John Beaton.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdaniels78 View Post
    Is it just me or does Wes save the difficult ones then lets far too many soft ones in, think he is a great shot stopper who does not always position himself correctly
    I said this to a mate last season after the SC semi against the filth.

For their first goal he came charging out and then started to back off. By the time it was knocked out to McGregor, he just had to roll it passed Fod as he was totally wrong footed. He stays where he is from the beginning and he's making a routine save.

He is a fantastic shot stopper at times but his decision making and positional sense can often be very suspect.

Don't think there was too much he could do about their 3rd yesterday right enough, and the defence made a bigger arse of the 1st than Fod.

Furious again after watching those highlights. Can't believe Stokes stayed on the park. Beaton is a cheat

20. Default Re: Hivs highlights on BBC website

Miller leaves his man ran towards the guy taken the shy? left their player with all the time and space to get a great shot away.

Stokes red was so easy and obvious.

However, it baffles me how diddy teams can press us so high and we never react. Wes, if they're pressing high - BOOT IT UP THE PARK.

Alves had a really poor game, too. Won so many headers but most of them landed perfectly for a Hibs player. One he even cushioned out into space, allowing them to run onto it and counter.

Atrocious decision making from Cardoso at the first.

Third was a great strike, but lazy from Miller who just let him peel off. TBH if Waghorn had missed the crucial sitters Miller has missed this season, he'd be crucified.

Hibs will never play that well again, nor will they enjoy such indulgence from a referee, but we definitely need to bounce back, and quickly. There's no appetite from any side to take points from Celtic so we can't fall any further behind.

Said it many a time if we got a half decent transfer for him I would say thanks and goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post

Please enlighten me.
    The rights belong to the SPFL and without their permission we can't broadcast live outside UK.

Rangers TV get access to the feed only, Sky Sports, BT Sports & BBC Scotland will gain the same feed via their contract with the SPFL

As stated we could have done better at the 1st Hibs goal and should have defended the 3rd goal a bit better afterall it came from a thrown in

25. Default Re: Hivs highlights on BBC website

Quote Originally Posted by Vidmar View Post
    Hibs will never play that well again, nor will they enjoy such indulgence from a referee, but we definitely need to bounce back, and quickly. There's no appetite from any side to take points from Celtic so we can't fall any further behind.
    The fact that this statement holds water is a sad reflection of the state of the Scottish game currently.

You can also add that there IS an appetite from any of the sides to bust a gut to take points from us.