Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if our manager did'nt get at first..........

Default if our manager did'nt get at first..........

........he surely does now. his comments after the game were full of it. he now understands what we are up against and so do the players.this will galvanise us,make no mistake there.watp.

Default Re: if our manager did'nt get at first..........

Let's hope "getting it" wins matches.

Are you suggesting they weren't already giving everything they could and that bad refereeing decisions will make them try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC View Post
    Are you suggesting they weren't already giving everything they could and that bad refereeing decisions will make them try harder.
    No. He's suggesting it gives our manager the opportunity to further galvanise an unfamiliar squad and cultivate a siege mentality.

Alex Ferguson made a hugely successful career on the back of this kind of thing.

It's a learning curve for Pedro. Yesterday may work in our favour ironically. He will now understand exactly what we are up against.

The players should be pumped like fook for next Saturday and Hearts could be on the end of a hiding.

Pedros face at the interview was one of shock ans anger, you could tell he was trying to hold it together.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke11 View Post
    No. He's suggesting it gives our manager the opportunity to further galvanise an unfamiliar squad and cultivate a siege mentality.

Alex Ferguson made a hugely successful career on the back of this kind of thing.
    Alex Ferguson made a hugely successful career on the back of being a fantastic football manager.

Don't doubt he gets it but I wish he got being a manager more.

Alex Ferguson made a hugely successful career on the back of being a fantastic football manager.
    Did Alex Ferguson cultivate a siege mentality within his squads, yes or no?

Didn't alex Ferguson cultivate a siege mentality within his squads, yes or no?
    Do you think that was the main thing that made him the brilliant manager he was, yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher6 View Post
    Don't doubt he gets it but I wish he got being a manager more.
    ridiculous comment

Do you think that was the main thing that made him the brilliant manager he was, yes or no.
    Nobody can answer that, but it was certainly a big part of his makeup.

But then again, nobody is comparing Ferguson and Pedro, so I'm at a loss to understand the point of your posts...

Quote Originally Posted by IbroxiBear99 View Post
    ........he surely does now. his comments after the game were full of it. he now understands what we are up against and so do the players.this will galvanise us,make no mistake there.watp.

There's still others on this forum that don't get it.
    They either do know but don't give two fuuks.

That's the danger on here.

He can get it all he likes, he can shout no surrender at the end of every interview, nothing can mask that his tactics are not up to scratch

Nobody can answer that, but it was certainly a big part of his makeup.

But then again, nobody is comparing Ferguson and Pedro, so I'm at a loss to understand the point of your posts...
    It was you who brought up Ferguson

It was you who brought up Ferguson
    Aye, it was. As a means of demonstrating the potential of such an approach to man management. For whatever reason, you took it out of this reasonable context.†

The OP suggested that the perceived lack of fairness emanating from yesterday's game will strengthen the team if Pedro can reinforce an "Us v Them" attitude.

The OP feels that Pedro will achieve this cultivation of a siege mentality.

I agree with the OP.

Double post

The manager can't make the right decisions when a man gets sent off.

How anyone thinks he's going to successfully achieve the cultivation of a siege mentality is beyond me.

His tenure in Scotland has suggested he's not capable of...well, anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bullen_an_la View Post
    ridiculous comment
    In what way??

Quote Originally Posted by HMS View Post
    He can get it all he likes, he can shout no surrender at the end of every interview, nothing can mask that his tactics are not up to scratch
    you bleat on about the managers tactics. whole game plan goes out the window when the imposter changes a game we were well on top of. rossiter comng on we could argue about for a month.PC sees the players day in day out. we don't. personally i've seen nothing so far in rossiter to suggest he'd have handled that. each to their own,don't see how anyone could have a bash at the manager after y/day tbh. some have it in the mind already and are willing him to fail.strikes me as a madness more in line with having the taig mindset.website s fkn riddled right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooter View Post
    The manager can't make the right decisions when a man gets sent off.

How anyone thinks he's going to successfully achieve the cultivation of a siege mentality is beyond me.

His tenure in Scotland has suggested he's not capable of...well, anything.
    It would be very harsh to include a game where we were down to 10 men after 30 mins in your judgement of the managers tactical nous.

It would be very harsh to include a game where we were down to 10 men after 30 mins in your judgement of the managers tactical nous.
    On the contrary, that game is perfect to judge his tactical ability. When the chips are down and your up against it let's see what you can come up with- he came up with nothing, it was a tactical shambles.
    Guy is a dud and it will take another rodgering from Celtic for the fanboys on here to realise that.

What do you think Ferguson would have said in the press conference after the match? I don't think he would have been diplomatic, he would have called both Lennon and the referee as to what they were. We are missing someone cut from this cloth.

It was exactly the game to show us what he was made of.

Some of the most lauded and celebrated games of Smith's managerial career came when we were down to ten men.

As another poster alludes to, I've simply no idea why there is so much love for Pedro on here.
    Last edited by Pooter; 6 Days Ago at 18:20.

Pedro gets it after a few months but the mhedia are still blind to a certain individuals behaviour and scared to call him out for the liar that he is. Evening Tims article

RANGERS and Hibernianís first meeting since the 2016 Scottish Cup final was a predictably feisty affair with plenty of controversy and ill-feeling during and after a 3-2 win for the Edinburgh club at Ibrox.

Neil Lennon angered the Rangers bench with his celebration after his sideís equaliser. The clubís assistant manager, Helder Baptista, spoke to a police offer after the incident but itís unclear what was said.

Pedro Caixinha was unhappy at referee John Beaton's decision to send off Ryan Jack in the first-half, it was a dubious call and one which changed the game, and particularly contention because the official didnít show a red card to Hibs player Dylan McGeouch who was let off with a foul when on a booking.

Caixinha said: ďI came here to Scotland to work and give my very best and all the time defend this massive club, and I will do it till my last. If we have too many people against us . . . we just keep going, and keep going, and harder and harder, and together and stronger.

ďBut I tell you something, if I listened to what I listened to today with the other manager, the fourth official, the way he goes, so that allows me to go the same way, if I want. But Iím not having the same principles, the same education, the same point of view. Your opponentsí team is allowed to have two coaches on the technical area, we are also allowed to have it. My focus is defend this institution; my focus is [to] defend this player.Ē

Asked about Lennon making an arm gesture to the Rangers fans, Caixinha said: ďYou didnít see the match? You didnít see the attitude? You may write it. If you have character, you may write it. If you saw it, write it. Donít ask me to tell it and then after you write it, you say I said it, so do it! Itís not about that [Lennon influencing the officials]. Iím not talking about influence, Iím talking about having the same treatment. OK. Having the same treatment. Thatís all I think.Ē

For Lennonís point of view, he did not see what the fuss was all about but wasnít happy at the perceived actions of a member of Rangers coaching staff.

The Hibs manager said: ďIím celebrating a goal, so what way are you supposed to celebrate a goal? If I pick my nose somebody will find something to criticise me for. Iím celebrating a goal Ė so thatís the end of it.

ďYou are looking for things that arenít there. I didnít make a gesture, I celebrated a goal, if they are unhappy with that they can see me. But I shouldnít get into trouble for that.Ē

Asked about Baptista, Lennon said: ďI donít know what he said. I assume he was unhappy with something. There were a few things that went on in their dugout I was unhappy about but didnít go running off to people and telling them about it.Ē