Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Default Re: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by gnash3r View Post

Again if roles are reversed it would hot topic every night on clyde.
    Aye for a fecking month and twice on Sundays .

Every media outlet in Scotland would have torn us a new one .

Quote Originally Posted by imWATP View Post
    Lennon is a classless ned. Yesterday he behaved like a classless ned. We all knew before the game that he would.

I couldn't really give a fck about him and if the police deem his actions neccessary of incitement then let them get on with it.

I'd much rather Club 1872 and the Club itself focused their energy on the cheating bastard who refereed our game.

We were robbed yesterday as a result of the cheat in charge. We've seen a 5 point swing to the tarriers this weekend as a result of cheating / shitebag refs. That is a way more pressing issue than the scumbag in the opposition dugout.
    The evidence against Lennon in there for all to see, and can be proven.

We cannot categorically prove the ref cheated.

I'd have concentrated on the referee's performance and if that manky bastard was to be mentioned perhaps a paragraph on him.

Just my opinion.

Too many of our fans don't have a clue when it comes to this sort of thing.

It would have been an error to slag off the referee when the club has an opportunity to take the matter further.

As a post by Valley Bluenose argues, focusing on Lennon means focusing on facts rather than opinions.

The Club 1872 statement essentially challenges both the police and the SPFL.

It is now being carried by the Scotsman online edition and once in the mainstream media it is difficult for the authorities to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by toadegree View Post
    He won't love it if the police charge him, or the SPFL ban him.
    And that's going to happen is it??

Out of control whilst playing against us at ibrox on many occasions
    Spitting on a Rangers scarf
    Numerous gestures to Rangers fans over the years
    Missed a minutes silence for our 66

Tell me, who do the media, and many others , portray as the victim? Definitely not us that's for sure

Does the offensive behaviour Act regarding football only criminalise fans or Correct me if I am wrong it is all encompassing. Law passed by a republican government designed to catch one section of society. They know they can act with impunity as yesterday being the latest breach of the legislation that the puppet authorities of this shit hole of a country turn a blind eye to. PoliceScotland is a farce formed by a political party who wants total control. Yesterday Police officers saw a breach of the legislation regarding offensive behaviour, yet they let it go. You or me as a fan would have been buckled and spent the weekend in cells to appear in court on Monday so why is there a differential being imposed by police Scotland. Sorry I have had my head up my arse to think there is a level playing field in this country

Must have been difficult to write that without using the words ned, prick or kvnt anywhere.

Just read the statement. However who else apart from us will see it. Where are our board, why are they silent again?

Quote Originally Posted by superger View Post
    Its making it more difficult to support the Board when they leave important issues like this to Club 1872. Lennon could have caused serious public disorder yesterday at Ibrox and the mhedia would have rolled into line to defend his outrageous behaviour and depict him as the perpetual victim. Please, Rangers, the fans are profoundly disappointed as this continuing deafening silence.
    Absolutely spot on ^^^^

The silence is deafening from our board of directors, if there using club 1872 to get points across it's a sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by 413 View Post
    Just read the statement. However who else apart from us will see it. Where are our board, why are they silent again?
    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...brox-1-4530902

Quote Originally Posted by 413 View Post
    It's already in the Scotsman online, it's all over social media, and the red tops will publish it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by commentator View Post
    does it not say 'the worst refereeing display seen at Ibrox'?
    Yes your right mate .but what i should have put down is to highlight the individual insidents during the match.which i didn,t do.

It's already in the Scotsman online, it's all over social media, and the red tops will publish it tomorrow.
    Sincerely hope so

Quote Originally Posted by deedle View Post

It would have been an error to slag off the referee when the club has an opportunity to take the matter further.

As a post by Valley Bluenose argues, focusing on Lennon means focusing on facts rather than opinions.

It is now being carried by the Scotsman online edition and once in the mainstream media it is difficult for the authorities to hide.
    For Decades since Murray got a hold of us we've been battered from pillar to post by a Celtic led cabal of Football authorities, media and politicians then when the Support demand some or indeed any sort of retaliation or stance it gets criticised by many of our own.
    Our Club Motto should be "Please Sir, may I have another". We take turning the other cheek to a whole new level

Read the comment section the scum are all over it as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by deedle View Post

Spot on.

The Club1872 statement is sensible and accurate. Some folk on here just whinge about anything they put out.

I'm glad that we have an organisation who are able to get this info out there and acknowledged by the media as previously it would have just been ignored.

Blog Entries

The focus should be on the refereeing performance - the worst I have seen at Ibrox - and not the fat, ned bigot.

sirdrinksalot is offline Shes all that ever mattered and all that ever will

Spiers is already having a field day with it, the tiresome, loathsome bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdrinksalot View Post
    Who, oh you mean the non entity who steals a living by sucking tarrier dick , that Spiers.

Now being reported by the sun online

Quote Originally Posted by bluemused View Post
    Does the offensive behaviour Act regarding football only criminalise fans or Correct me if I am wrong it is all encompassing. Law passed by a republican government designed to catch one section of society. They know they can act with impunity as yesterday being the latest breach of the legislation that the puppet authorities of this shit hole of a country turn a blind eye to. PoliceScotland is a farce formed by a political party who wants total control. Yesterday Police officers saw a breach of the legislation regarding offensive behaviour, yet they let it go. You or me as a fan would have been buckled and spent the weekend in cells to appear in court on Monday so why is there a differential being imposed by police Scotland. Sorry I have had my head up my arse to think there is a level playing field in this country

the act applies to all inside a football stadium and to and from a football match.

Why highlight the scumbag and not the referee?

Seems a bit childish to me. Someobody took the piss when they beat us. Big deal. The ref should be the focal point not that classless scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by sirdrinksalot View Post
    He's just given it more publicity, while a previous tweet of his effectively OK's Lennon's GIRUY gesture.

This is the guy who preaches about behaviour at football, remember!

Quote Originally Posted by almeyda View Post

Seems a bit childish to me. Someobody took the piss when they beat us. Big deal. The ref should be the focal point not that classless scumbag

Big deal? There is this thing called the OBF act that has been used to arrest and criminalise Rangers fans so we have a visiting manager making offensive gestures towards our fans and its no big deal for you?

I would hope the club announce they have reported him to the police because they expect us to behave inside the stadium so apply these rules to Lennon and all others that things they can be offensive towards our supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by almeyda View Post

It's been explained above. Moaning about the referee drags us into a quagmire of video clips and (superficially, at least) plausible deniability.

Highlighting the fact that Lennon indulged in behaviour that sees Rangers fans arrested and that the SFA should correspondingly take action puts pressure on the relevant authorities to act.