Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Default Re: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Meh. He done a get it up ye gesture, I dont really care. Nothing will be done.

I'm more concerned about Stokes assaulting our players and the ref letting it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollok-Loyal View Post
    Good statement from Club1872, once again left to them, any of our directors fancy backing us up?
    Have club 1872 reported the bigot to the police? Have the club and the SLO officer reported him?
    Last edited by mendes; 1 Week Ago at 16:14.

It's a ridiculous statement of which there was absolutely no need.

Quote Originally Posted by skorn View Post

I would have thought that since our touchline staff were involved in trying to report this, and were batted aside by the 4th official (who then proceeded to ignore the Police talking to him about it) -- it's actually a matter for the CLUB.

Would it not then be the duty of the Police to charge Lennon with incitement .

Quote Originally Posted by mendes View Post
    Have club 1872 reported the bigot to the police? Have the club and the SLO officer reported him?
    Why don't you ask them?

6. Default Re: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Great another statement. If we were actually winning games we wouldn't give a **** about that fat cretin

Quote Originally Posted by Pollok-Loyal View Post
    Why don't you ask them?
    I must read your comment wrong as I assumed you had something to do with Club 1872. Apoligies

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleybear1872 View Post
    Something should be done. Players have been banned for doing similar.

The 4th official and the ref ignoring it was all part of their shitebag, cheating performance.

The police and fourth official spoke to TLB in the presence of his club safety officer at half time and warned. The SPFL delegate refused to speak to him.

Quote Originally Posted by bornabluenose View Post
    Would it not then be the duty of the Police to charge Lennon with incitement .
    True.

The "matter" for the Club as I saw it, was to release such a Statement.

Which would have the weight of an actual football club behind it, rather than "just" a fans group.

Certainly, I'd have thought if the Club had released such a universal statement, it might have removed any lingering doubts at Police Scotland and forced their hand into moving against Lennon.
    Will a (Rangers!) fans group's internet statement have the same influence ?

apart from us , who actually reads the statements, or gives a fck, fact is were fair game for everyone in this republican shithole, scotland has turned into

Good statement calling out that bigot & I think it's appropriate that it comes through 'unofficial' channels. The Club's 'official' football regulated channels are the ones that should be used to call out the Referees & other Officials etc. Hopefully they will be used when the Offices running Scottish football & the Refs open tomorrow morning.

I take your point, it probably would be helpful but my point is it should not need to happen .

If the Police were concerned enough to report it to the fourth official, it should be grounds alone for him to be charged.

Should have quoted skorn
    Last edited by bornabluenose; 1 Week Ago at 16:31.

14. Default Re: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleybear1872 View Post

I'm more concerned about Stokes assaulting our players and the ref letting it happen.
    Kind of agree, I think it's an embarrassing statement. If they felt the need to release any statement it should have been totally directed towards the refereeing performance. I couldn't care less what Lennon did. I wasn't behind the dugout but by I'd imagine he was getting it tight and rightly so but if your going to give it out you should always be prepared to take some back in return. It's laughable that grown men are so upset about this.

15. Default Re: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Well done, would also like to see the club make a statement saying they have formally complained about the ref

sirdrinksalot is offline Shes all that ever mattered and all that ever will

Lennon is an absolute moron, a wind up merchant who loves nothing more than to goad us and rub our noses in it, I couldn't give a toss if he celebrates like that, I don't think think there was any need for the statement to be honest and I think Lennon himself will be pissing himself laughing at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Ger View Post
    Something should be done. Players have been banned for doing similar.

The 4th official and the ref ignoring it was all part of their shitebag, cheating performance.
    we had a reptile with his sisters boots on warming up in front of us while showing us what he used todo with father O'Fondel for his free mars bar, one of the bears asked him to come over and do it if he was brave enough.

Did read that wondering what the need for it was

Neil Lennon is a scumbag who loves the attention, we have just given him exactly what he craves, most reading that will just argue it's sour grapes if being honest

Quote Originally Posted by sirdrinksalot View Post
    Lennon is an absolute moron, a wind up merchant who loves nothing more than to goad us and rub our noses in it, I couldn't give a toss if he celebrates like that, I don't think think there was any need for the statement to be honest and I think Lennon himself will be pissing himself laughing at it.
    Disagree

Any press about his behaviour is helpful.

Lennon is a classless ned. Yesterday he behaved like a classless ned. We all knew before the game that he would.

I couldn't really give a fck about him and if the police deem his actions neccessary of incitement then let them get on with it.

I'd much rather Club 1872 and the Club itself focused their energy on the cheating bastard who refereed our game.

We were robbed yesterday as a result of the cheat in charge. We've seen a 5 point swing to the tarriers this weekend as a result of cheating / shitebag refs. That is a way more pressing issue than the scumbag in the opposition dugout.

Quote Originally Posted by mendes View Post
    I must read your comment wrong as I assumed you had something to do with Club 1872. Apoligies
    What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObjective View Post
    Kind of agree, I think it's an embarrassing statement. If they felt the need to release any statement it should have been totally directed towards the refereeing performance. I couldn't care less what Lennon did. I wasn't behind the dugout but by I'd imagine he was getting it tight and rightly so but if your going to give it out you should always be prepared to take some back in return. It's laughable that grown men are so upset about this.
    Personally speaking i agree, same goes for song sigining i dont give one ****. It is blatent double standards in this country. But the point is if pedro done this at Easter Road or The midden, It would have been front page news shouting about encitement. Andy Haliday got sent off for less, The police got involved.... He is a prick and has a duty of care in light of what went on at SCF. It was glaring incompetenece at best.

Again if roles are reversed it would hot topic every night on clyde.

Our voice, spot on as ever from Club1872.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter70 View Post
    Did read that wondering what the need for it was

Neil Lennon is a scumbag who loves the attention, we have just given him exactly what he craves, most reading that will just argue it's sour grapes if being honest
    He won't love it if the police charge him, or the SPFL ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdrinksalot View Post
    Correct, his oxygen is publicity, statements like this feed him. Poor judgement from Club 1872 imo.