Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Default Re: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

They should have attacked the abysmal refereeing too!

Would rather they called out the ref and highlighted he has previous against us, in all honesty

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleybear1872 View Post
    Meh. He done a get it up ye gesture, I dont really care. Nothing will be done.

I'm more concerned about Stokes assaulting our players and the ref letting it happen.
    You're too busy trying to shit on our own manager to be directing any anger or hate towards a Rangers hating bigot eh

Wouldn't even be having this conversation if we had won. Personally I don't care what Lennon does but each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by AnglianBear View Post
    Great statement. Over to you compliance officer.
    Totally agree , nice and precise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagsbear View Post
    This makes Lennon the story and not the fact we were shafted by the referee.

Daft move imo.
    I take your point here but it needed said.
    As does that we were shafted by the referee.

That's club 1872 correctly dealing with Lennon now we near the club to deal with the the referee.

Opposition manager gives a few gestures after we shout abuseat him for the whole 1st half....does it warrant a statement yet the refree performance doesn't? Panty wetting at its very best

Im more disgusted about the blatant bias by that ref. Never seen such an inept performance in my life at professional level

Hope the club pass comment on that although when Ryan Jack has his red card rescinded it speaks volumes about his decision to send him off

Blog Entries

His behaviour, given what happened the last time the teams met, was inciteful, regardless of the score. He should be dealt with by the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by almeyda View Post
    Opposition manager gives a few gestures after we shout abuseat him for the whole 1st half....does it warrant a statement yet the refree performance doesn't? Panty wetting at its very best

Im more disgusted about the blatant bias by that ref. Never seen such an inept performance in my life at professional level

Hope the club pass comment on that although when Ryan Jack has his red card rescinded it speaks volumes about his decision to send him off

" a few gestures"! What do you think would have happened yesterday has he complained to the Police about any of our supporters that did exactly the same" gestures" towards him?

They would have been nicked yesterday is your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by mendes View Post
    " a few gestures"! What do you think would have happened yesterday has he complained to the Police about any of our supporters that did exactly the same" gestures" towards him?

How many players cup their ears and gesture to fans after scoring? The boy from Hibs celebrated like a fud yesterday too....where's the outrage about that?

Keep crying over the scumbag Lennon goading us...I'd rather that ref was hammered for his inept performance but each to their own I suppose

FFS, a horrible, vile bastard like Lennon gives provocative gestures to our fans, bearing in mind the feelings still left over from the 2016 final, and some of you are saying it doesn't matter! What the feck is wrong with you people?

How many players cup their ears and gesture to fans after scoring? The boy from Hibs celebrated like a fud yesterday too....where's the outrage about that?

Keep crying over the scumbag Lennon goading us...I'd rather that ref was hammered for his inept performance but each to their own I suppose

He just cup his ears though as the Vass pictures clearly showed on here.

Quote Originally Posted by mendes View Post

People get the jail for cupping their ears and giving the old "get it up ye" gesture? What a strict world you live in. Lol

We will agree to disagree I suppose, I didnt walk out yesterday raging with yellow teeth however I did walk out amazed with how blatant the ref was.

To be honest they are releasing the statement to us,nothing will happen to Lennon,most of the journos and the haters are having a good laugh at that statement...What we need to do is start beating Hibs and the like..our club is weak off and on the park

Quote Originally Posted by imWATP View Post
    Lennon is a classless ned. Yesterday he behaved like a classless ned. We all knew before the game that he would.

I couldn't really give a fck about him and if the police deem his actions neccessary of incitement then let them get on with it.

I'd much rather Club 1872 and the Club itself focused their energy on the cheating bastard who refereed our game.

We were robbed yesterday as a result of the cheat in charge. We've seen a 5 point swing to the tarriers this weekend as a result of cheating / shitebag refs. That is a way more pressing issue than the scumbag in the opposition dugout.
    Agree, Lennon is a scum bag, we all know that. The officials are the one's that should be taken to task.

Quote Originally Posted by toadegree View Post
    FFS, a horrible, vile bastard like Lennon gives provocative gestures to our fans, bearing in mind the feelings still left over from the 2016 final, and some of you are saying it doesn't matter! What the feck is wrong with you people?
    If Club 1872 had commented in detail about the referee it would have been ridiculed as sour grapes and not the sort of thing a responsible supporters body should become embroiled in.

Targeting Lennon means you ask questions of the police and SPFL - ones that they'd otherwise like to sweep under the carpet.

Good statement from Club 1872 mentions the referee even if some of our support are to stupid to realise that and obviously mentions pop corn teeth now the club or the very least Pedro needs to talk about the referee,hibs players and the antics of their manager in his next press conference.

Blog Entries

Essential that TLB didn't get away with his behaviour unchallenged. A calm and factual statement from Club 1872.

Will many of the 'media' outlets report their statement?

People get the jail for cupping their ears and giving the old "get it up ye" gesture? What a strict world you live in. Lol

We will agree to disagree I suppose, I didnt walk out yesterday raging with yellow teeth however I did walk out amazed with how blatant the ref was.

you thinking its funny he was abusing our support? What a strange world you live in.

22. Default Re: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerista View Post
    Essential that TLB didn't get away with his behaviour unchallenged. A calm and factual statement from Club 1872.
    Which will reach no one unfortunately.

And if it does, it'll be glossed over or ignored.

1872's getting another member off the back of yesterday.😡

23. Default Re: Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Salsassocks View Post
    Which will reach no one unfortunately.

And if it does, it'll be glossed over or ignored.

1872's getting another member off the back of yesterday.😡
    Only way this changes is if we do it ourselves.

This seems to be the justification the tims are using. There was one song sung in the first half stating that he is a wanker. I don't think anyone could seriously argue with that however there wasn't any other mention of him throughout the rest of the game.

It's almost as if folk who weren't at the game are fantasising it was some sort of hate fest to justify this pricks behavior.

Well done to the fans in the enclosure for not rising to the bait.

This for me.