Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The experiment is over

Default Re: The experiment is over

Let's hope the whims of the Rangers board are decided by your opinion and their seeing it on Follow Follow.

2. Default Re: The experiment is over

Some have the white flags out already.

That's why f*cks like popcorn teeth and stokes can come to Ibrox and think they can do as they please.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny2oo7 View Post
    Where to start with this.

I've been one of Pedro's main supporters since he came in, I wanted it to work like everyone else.

I laughed off the doubts from the older bears but the guy hasn't got it I'm done blindly supporting him.
    What did you see in him that made you one of Pedro's "main supporters"?

4. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynblue View Post
    What did you see in him that made you one of Pedro's "main supporters"?
    A nice guy that said all the right things.

Doesn't make him a manager.

I won't apologise for wanting us to actually achieve something this season, yeah it should've been 10 v 10 but can anyone honestly say they think we'd have won if it was?
    if Stokes is sent off after 10 minutes, we don't go down to 10 men considering he instigated the red for Jack

considering it's a Lennon team, they'd have probably thrown the toys out of the pram and had 2 or 3 sent off

Quote Originally Posted by Totaalvoetbal View Post
    Let's hope the whims of the Rangers board are decided by your opinion and their seeing it on Follow Follow.
    F**k that. I want King sacked and Minty back

We won trophies under him

7. Default Re: The experiment is over

Have given Pedro every chance but he's just used his last life, losing to the spoon burners at home is unforgivable and he should walk.

Wanted it to work but it isn't, game over.
    Mental , Absolute mental.

Cant be responsible for that yday we went down to 10 men. If it was 11 v 11 I would have been confident we would have got something from that game. We started really well and on another day could have 3 been up. It wasnt tactics that cost us the game look the 3 goals they scored -

1st - very poor defending by Cardoso . Individual error

2nd - own goal

3rd - goal from.outaide the box. Not enough cover in there because 1 of our midfielders has been sent off.

We got beat yday but the main reaaon for that was the referee lets be honest. Cant blame.pedro at all.

I'm reluctant to blame Pedro for yesterday, albeit his substitutions were perplexing. However, we need to win every game from now until we face the tinks otherwise he's under pressure. Fail in that game, and lose heavily , and he will be gone I think. I still think he will have us easily in second place this season.

Even if Stokes and Jack walked, it would still have been 10 v 11 but to answer your point, yes, we would have won.

This entire thread is a pure riddy.

Cheatin' Beaton cost us that game yesterday.

I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Mez View Post
    Anyone blaming Pedro after yesterday doesn’t understand football and should take up another sport like knitting.
    I agree in normal circumstances I would be saying it was game over for Pedro getting beat yesterday. However we were blatantly cheated and still made a game of it playing with 10 men for an hour against a good hivs team.
    Don't get me wrong the hearts game is now a must win

Quote Originally Posted by All of the Lights View Post
    Some have the white flags out already.

That's why f*cks like popcorn teeth and stokes can come to Ibrox and think they can do as they please.
    That's also why referees think they can come to Ibrox and put a shift in like they did yesterday with no remorse.

After being cheated like that, we should have a siege mentality and be going on the offensive against the cheating bastards.

Instead we've got supporters who want to get the knives out for the manager.

As MSB said, that's why the scum get decisions and we don't. There would have been riots today if the refereeing decisions of this weekend had gone the opposite way.

13. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionGer View Post
    This entire thread is a pure riddy.

Cheatin' Beaton cost us that game yesterday.

I'm out
    The fact you rely on the refs decisions to get a result for us is a "riddy".

Have given Pedro every chance but he's just used his last life, losing to the spoon burners at home is unforgivable and he should walk.

And replace him with?

Some of the people who post on here really don't have a clue about the game do they ???

Yesterday was down to a referee cheating

If big Bruno's free kick had gone in i'm certain a penalty would have been handed to Hibs to ensure we lost such was the corruption on display.

16. Default Re: The experiment is over

If you criticise the team and the direction we're going in then you don't have a clue, we'll see where we are by December.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiglw View Post
    Some of the people who post on here really don't have a clue about the game do they ???

Yesterday was down to a referee cheating

If big Bruno's free kick had gone in i'm certain a penalty would have been handed to Hibs to ensure we lost such was the corruption on display.
    When you say cheating, do you mean he deliberately sent off Jack, knowing full well that there wasn't a red card incident?

Or, do you mean completely incompetent?
    Last edited by flootbon; 6 Days Ago at 13:17.

What a shite embarrassing post.

19. Default Re: The experiment is over

And this is why Celtic run the game and get away with it.

Even after yesterday's cheating there are still those wanting to slate the manager.

We're ****ed. Simply put.

Quote Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
    He was a dud before yesterday. And remains one a terrible ref merely masks it for another week.

He will not win a trophy at our club.
    He's not been around long enough to be labelled a dud.

If you can't see the referee was the only factor in yesterday's defeat, then give up watching the game, it's not for you. Blaming the manager is completely missing the ****ing point and is mind numbingly stupid.

21. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie1872 View Post
    What a shite embarrassing post.
    Ok keep blindly following on until you all wake up when we're 6th and it's too late.

The fact that you think the referee's cheating yesterday is irrelevant now has you in the red triangle zone.

23. Default Re: The experiment is over

Anyone who thinks Pedro is going anywhere is crazy,unless he losses his next 6 games.
    I for one think we will struggle again this season , I've never been convinced we have the right manager or we will win anything during his tenure,been happy with a couple of his signings but a couple look no better than what we had. Losing in europe was unforgivable and showed how bad he is
    I said before and will say again Pedro will win nothing, I'm gutted the board went for an unknown out his depth manager rather than someone with a track record like the dark side have done,if you pay peanuts you get monkey's.
    Hope I'm wrong.

**** off with this pish........ What a fuucking waste of a thread ABORTION of a thread.

It's not relying on the refs decisions ffs. It's wanting him to referee the game properly.

Any chance we had of winning that game yesterday was removed from us by the cheating bastard in the black. It had nothing to do with PC.

We should have been a man up after 35 minutes but instead found ourselves a man down.