Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The experiment is over

1. Default Re: The experiment is over

I can appreciate my op seems harsh but guarantee we'll be done by December and needing a new manager..

I can also appreciate the ref played a big part in our downfall yesterday but we should've stilll had the quality to win, we've spent 10 million they've spent 3.

2. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by Jelle1880 View Post
    Yes, we should sack him 2 games in. And bring in who exactly ?
    Probably some shite like Derek McInnes or Tommy Wright will be the call.

Default Re: The experiment is over

We could have had pep gaurdiola as manager yesterday and we wouldn't have won yesterday, we were never going to be allowed to win

If we keep 11 men on the park we win the game.

Apart from 5 minutes we totally dominated the game before Jack walked.

Grow up mate.

Blog Entries

Too early to say. If we have a run of bad results he might come under pressure, but I'm sure we all hope we don't have a run like that.

You're overreacting.

7. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by Derek1960 View Post
    Call yourself a Rangers supporter. Hate to be in a trench with you. Calm down
    How long can oh Pedros a nice guy get him away with being the worst manager we've ever had?

Quote Originally Posted by imWATP View Post
    The referee does his job yesterday and we win that game.

If Stokes doesn't walk for the assault on Tav after 7 minutes, then he should have walked after the incident with Jack.

It should have been us a man up yesterday, not them. And thats forgetting the fact that Mcgeouch should have seen red in the second also.

I knew this would happen. The referee absolutely robbed us yesterday yet you just knew there would be some choking to blame the manager.

Yes PC has had a fair few shockers but yesterday the possibility of winning that game was removed from us by a cheating referee. Let's not lose sight of that fact.
    These posts have been saved up, with folk waiting for the chance to use them.

Didn't get the opportunity against Marseille, Watford, Sheff Wed, Motherwell or Dunfermline. Yesterday has given them their chance and their propping up the most inept referring performance I've ever seen in order to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourageous View Post
    Probably some shite like Derek McInnes or Tommy Wright will be the call.
    fiw I think McInnes could do a job at Ibrox, but if that's the best we can hope for then we might as well stick with Caixinha.

We simply don't have the money to bring in a guy like Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny2oo7 View Post
    How long can oh Pedros a nice guy get him away with being the worst manager we've ever had?
    What the actual **** are you talking about.

Did you forget McCoist ?
    Stop talking crap.

Have given Pedro every chance but he's just used his last life, losing to the spoon burners at home is unforgivable and he should walk.

Wanted it to work but it isn't, game over.
    Get a grip on yourself man and stop being a drama queen

Never been a big fan of our manager and still think he was an unusual choice but i won,t judge him on yesterdays game.

12. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by MearnsUnionist View Post
    If we keep 11 men on the park we win the game.

Apart from 5 minutes we totally dominated the game before Jack walked.

Grow up mate.
    We watched a different game mate

We scored then invited them on to us, Murrays goal was an embarrassment walked in to find an angle then slotted it home.

We will win feck all this season.

suramericaranger is offline anyone in marketing or advertising...kill yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Standards1972 View Post
    These posts have been saved up, with folk waiting for the chance to use them.

Didn't get the opportunity against Marseille, Watford, Sheff Wed, Motherwell or Dunfermline. Yesterday has given them their chance and their propping up the most inept referring performance I've ever seen in order to do it.
    Some set of friendly results wasn't it?

We're going nowhere under PC. He doesn't have a clue what he is doing. I thought last season was bad enough. This season we've already suffered our worst ever Euro result and lost our first home game to f*cking Hibs.

But what a result against Sheffield Wednesday!

I can appreciate my op seems harsh but guarantee we'll be done by December and needing a new manager..

I can also appreciate the ref played a big part in our downfall yesterday but we should've stilll had the quality to win, we've spent 10 million they've spent 3.
    You,re properly right about needing a new manager by december .but i wouldn,t base it on yesterday alone.

Is this PLG all over again?

We started off that season with a 2-1 win at Motherwell. We drew our next game (dundee utd?). Then lost to the hivs and tims consecutively in September.

Under PLG, like Pedro he tried to implement a certain style of of football but it just never worked in Scottish football. Playing style was much easier on the eye until we were down. Yesterday we started off well again then when we lost Jack and the goals, panic mode kicked in and it was launching balls to nobody.

16. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by Derek1960 View Post
    Call yourself a Rangers supporter. Hate to be in a trench with you. Calm down
    I won't apologise for wanting us to actually achieve something this season, yeah it should've been 10 v 10 but can anyone honestly say they think we'd have won if it was?

Quote Originally Posted by texas_pedro View Post
    I've been very much in the give pedro time camp. One defeat should not signal everyone turning on him. Football can sometimes be fine margins. Miller scores at 1 nil games over. We then have bad luck at their second goal. And of course the red card incidents

All that said, pedro does seem to have an issue when things don't go quite right his decisions very rarely pay off. At 2-1 in the second half he made several incorrect decisions. If he's going to be a success both him and his players need to handle adversity better
    That is a fair summary of yesterday.
    When things are going well for us we look amazing. First sign of adversity and we lose our confidence.

Blog Entries

I have been Pedro's biggest critic - and would have fired him the day after the Progres debacle - but today was not his fault.

He was up against 12 men from the kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mez View Post
    Anyone blaming Pedro after yesterday doesn’t understand football and should take up another sport like knitting.
    He was a dud before yesterday. And remains one a terrible ref merely masks it for another week.

He will not win a trophy at our club.

Have given Pedro every chance but he's just used his last life, losing to the spoon burners at home is unforgivable and he should walk.

I agree.

Know-one can compete against a corrupt referee not even Alex Ferguson but you can give yourself the best chance possible tacticly and with subs.

What experiment FFS, we were cheated yesterday, and if you cant see that, you don't want to see it.

The op is probably one of the fans who says bring walter back... yes pedro made some mistakes yesterday subs wise but the ref influenced the outcome of the game from the very beginning.

I won't apologise for wanting us to actually achieve something this season, yeah it should've been 10 v 10 but can anyone honestly say they think we'd have won if it was?
    Yes, we would have won. Also it should have been 11 vs 9. So aye

Close your eyes and pretend its McCoist. He can get three and a half seasons

25. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by RFCcalum1872 View Post
    The op is probably one of the fans who says bring walter back... yes pedro made some mistakes yesterday subs wise but the ref influenced the outcome of the game from the very beginning.
    Where to start with this.

I've been one of Pedro's main supporters since he came in, I wanted it to work like everyone else.

I laughed off the doubts from the older bears but the guy hasn't got it I'm done blindly supporting him.