Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The experiment is over

Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by flumpy_85 View Post
    Don't understand why a good portion of our fans would rather blame the manager than a dirty ref. Makes me sick. I'm sure plenty of managers would want to apply for the job knowing they will get plenty of time to get it right. What were man u and man city thinking, keeping pep and mourihno, don't they know you're suppose to get sacked after losing a few games.

Football fans just want something new and shiny all the time, like society in general. Waste waste waste

The referee being so bloody incompetent has been a blessing in disguise for Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by HMS View Post
    He won't be sacked as it's to early in the season, I'd like him to be but he won't.

IMO he's a poor tactition and this is refelected in his substitutions.

What is unfortunate for himself is he allowed the Hibs backroom staff to rule the sidelines. Pretty sad state of affairs, Walter Smith would have nailed those two bastards and sent them scurrying back to the dug out.
    Pedro is trying to show a bit of class, have you seen his vids from Mexico ? he was almost fighting with players etc and i think he is on the verge of being like that here after Saturday.

He is not going to give a toss now.

3. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by kenny2oo7 View Post
    Have given Pedro every chance but he's just used his last life, losing to the spoon burners at home is unforgivable and he should walk.

Wanted it to work but it isn't, game over.
    This forum is hoaching with negativity, or is it shettlestons....

Drives me nuts

No one is blaming the manager for the loss.

However, his decisions after the red card and at half time were baffling, questionable and strange.

I'd like him gone ASAP because there's nothing in either his managerial history or in his tenure at Rangers to suggest he's up for the job.

The appointment was perplexing in the first place, and as much as I'd love for someone to give Celtic a real hard time this year, this guy just ain't him.

He won't be sacked as it's to early in the season, I'd like him to be but he won't.

IMO he's a poor tactition and this is refelected in his substitutions.

What is unfortunate for himself is he allowed the Hibs backroom staff to rule the sidelines. Pretty sad state of affairs, Walter Smith would have nailed those two bastards and sent them scurrying back to the dug out.
    It's like an asylum in here at times. Ridiculous comment. And can we just accept that Walter has retired, those times have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wilso10 View Post
    Unfair to blame the manager solely for the result yesterday, that's a given.

However, I'll be very surprised if he's still here come Christmas.
    I'll be very surprised if he's still here after the game against that lot at Ibrox if we lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by madnutter0102 View Post
    I'll be very surprised if he's still here after the game against that lot at Ibrox if we lose it.
    an appropriate username mate.

8. Default Re: The experiment is over

People want Caixinha binned yet have not come up with a better replacement.

Saying McInnes solves nothing, the next man has to be of a better standard than Caixinha and McInnes or it's absolute pointless.

The thought of McInnes in charge is brutal and depressing.

For me Caixinha has until the bheggars match at least.

Posting that yesterday defeat was the managers fault. Red Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickerman74 View Post
    I'm with the OP here. Let's change manager everyone we lose a game, whether we have been cheated out of a win or not.
    Jesus Gil for chairman. He knows whit its a aboot

We have improved under Pedro and we will see that in the next 4 games as the players are going to be more pumped up than ever before after that.

Forget about the tims, this is a building season and we take it game by game just now.

Pedro has a lot of passion and he cares about the club and people can see that and see past the bad results in the hope that he will come through it and learn from it all.

The reactions on here on a game to game basis are.mental, everyone thinks we look great after dunfermline, now people talking about sacking Pedro again.

I actually cant stand it anymore how people judge on a game by game basis, Pena getting slaughtered for his 20 min cameo too.

feeck is wrong with people.

We ruin it for ourselves, we place unbearable pressure on new players at the games now, 3-1 down and people screaming at Pena when he took a few seconds to decide what pass to make.

Fans actually expecting to come back and win at 3-1 down with 10.men.

we need full backs and walker asap.

we drew the 2nd half 1-1 with 10 men.!

Quote Originally Posted by albertz84 View Post
    We have improved under Pedro and we will see that in the next 4 games as the players are going to be more pumped up than ever before after that.

Forget about the tims, this is a building season and we take it game by game just now.

Pedro has a lot of passion and he cares about the club and people can see that and see past the bad results in the hope that he will come through it and learn from it all.

The reactions on here on a game to game basis are.mental, everyone thinks we look great after dunfermline, now people talking about sacking Pedro again.

I actually cant stand it anymore how people judge on a game by game basis, Pena getting slaughtered for his 20 min cameo too.

feeck is wrong with people.

We ruin it for ourselves, we place unbearable pressure on new players at the games now, 3-1 down and people screaming at Pena when he took a few seconds to decide what pass to make.

Fans actually expecting to come back and win at 3-1 down with 10.men.

we need full backs and walker asap.

we drew the 2nd half 1-1 with 10 men.!
    There is a fundamental issue here if you believe and are happy with the idea of this being another "building season".

I also don't know how you can state we have improved under Pedro, I have yet to see that.

I can appreciate my op seems harsh but guarantee we'll be done by December and needing a new manager..

I can also appreciate the ref played a big part in our downfall yesterday but we should've stilll had the quality to win, we've spent 10 million they've spent 3.
    As long as we spend more, the numbers on the Park don't matter - right?
    That is what you're saying right?...our 10 men should have been able to win against their 11 because we spent more money.

There is a fundamental issue here if you believe and are happy with the idea of this being another "building season".

I also don't know how you can state we have improved under Pedro, I have yet to see that.
    We had 4building seasons under a previous manager, a youngster learning his trade

Why isn't Pedro being given the same?

15. Default Re: The experiment is over

I'm not convinced at all by Pedro and tbh I doubt his tenure will end well but I think you've got to let him see the season out. We're two games in ffs, let's see where we are come May.

The fact you rely on the refs decisions to get a result for us is a "riddy".
    What are you talking about? You're making a fool of yourself.

A "riddy" to "rely on the refs decisions". Yeah, we do rely on the referees decision. We want fairness, that is literally the point of the referee. It wasn't one or two awful game changing decisions - it was closer to five. All wrong. All against Rangers.

The referee beat us yesterday so wind your neck in with your digs at Rangers fans complaining about the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen that literally removed any chance of us taking anything from the game.

After yesterday calling for Pedro to go is plain stupid.
    We would of won yesterday for only the referee but it amazes me the amount of people after a defeat want a new manager.

In the next few days we will be subjected to some mhank led critical analysis of our performance in the Scottish mhedia.

Leading the assault will be stormtrooper Corporal Sutton.

What he and the other haters will say is that we need to get over ourselves,blaming the referree,4th official,Stokes,Lennon,Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

He will tell us we are still miles behind ra sellick with glaring deficiencies that are all too apparent to opposition coaches.

He will lightly praise the Board for backing the team but he will tell them their faith in Caixinha is misplaced and that we will struggle to even get a fourth place position.

He will tell us we are in denial,happy to deflect from the harsh reality facing us.

You expect to challenge for the league in one transfer window ? and you have written us off doing anything after 2 games ?

You dont think Bruno and Cardoso are better than Kiernan and Wilson ?

you dont think Morelos is better than Waghorn ?

You dont think Jack and Dorrans are better than holt and halliday ?

you really dont think with these players we will improve ?

Pedro has had some terrible results but he is going to improve us if you maybe give him more than 2 games to show it.

Have given Pedro every chance but he's just used his last life, losing to the spoon burners at home is unforgivable and he should walk.

Wanted it to work but it isn't, game over.
    Beyond any sensible reply.

How long can oh Pedros a nice guy get him away with being the worst manager we've ever had?
    You couldn't be a long term Rangers fan if you think Caixinha is or worst ever manager. Does the names McCoist, McDowall, Le Guen ring any bells.
    Seriously you're over reacting to yesterdays result, a long way to go before we can criticise the manager and players for failure to deliver.

The referee being so bloody incompetent has been a blessing in disguise for Pedro
    The ref ****ing up what was a decent display until that point, was a blessing in disguise for Pedro?

I mean for ****s sake

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObjective View Post
    I'm not convinced at all by Pedro and tbh I doubt his tenure will end well but I think you've got to let him see the season out. We're two games in ffs, let's see where we are come May.
    I love the optimism in these posts.

Say he tanks against Hearts next week, bumbles through against County and Dundee, maybe dropping more points along the way then gets another lesson from the Beasts at Ibrox?

Is it still, 'give him the season'?

Results will dictate how long he gets, as they always do.

Quote Originally Posted by albertz84 View Post
    Pedro is trying to show a bit of class, have you seen his vids from Mexico ? he was almost fighting with players etc and i think he is on the verge of being like that here after Saturday.

He is not going to give a toss now.
    There's showing class and allowing they bastards free reign, yes it's difficult to know where and when to cross the line but that wee ginger ****pig should never be allowed to be on top

Quote Originally Posted by omegaman View Post
    I love the optimism in these posts.

Say he tanks against Hearts next week, bumbles through against County and Dundee, maybe dropping more points along the way then gets another lesson from the Beasts at Ibrox?

Is it still, 'give him the season'?

Results will dictate how long he gets, as they always do.
    Sounds like you cant wait for that to happen.