Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The experiment is over

Default The experiment is over

Have given Pedro every chance but he's just used his last life, losing to the spoon burners at home is unforgivable and he should walk.

Wanted it to work but it isn't, game over.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The experiment is over

He'll be here until the first game against the Rhattlers at the very least.

3. Default Re: The experiment is over

And bring in?

I'm still behind Pedro Caixinha and I will see where we are after the full time whistle against the bheggars.

It isn't an experiment.

What makes you think appointing Caixinha was an "experiment"?

Because he's a weirdo foreigner?

Anyone blaming Pedro after yesterday doesn’t understand football and should take up another sport like knitting.

I think you can take a lot from how the fans at the game felt being down 2-1 at half time and 3-2 full time - usually in normal circumstances the team would be booed (usually because they played poor)

However it is clear the team were facing an upwards struggle against 11 men of hibs plus the ref - your mind set of "We lost so lets sack the manager" is very weak IMO

He deserves one round of fixtures with his own team. If we are not at least second or are 6+ points behind the Beggars then we need to move fast, admit it's not worked and try salvage the season.

But we're only 2 games in and yesterday seen a lot of injustice. Time to calm down a bit.
    Last edited by Hap Hapablap; 4 Days Ago at 12:34.

I reckon he will get to the first OF game before there's a review of his position.

He has my support then i'll make a proper judgement after that game.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny2oo7 View Post
    Have given Pedro every chance but he's just used his last life, losing to the spoon burners at home is unforgivable and he should walk.

Wanted it to work but it isn't, game over.
    I assume you weren't at the game and haven't watched it either?

Pedro was not the reason we lost yesterday.

but for corrupt refereeing over the weekend - we'd be sitting on maximum points and 2 clear of the Yahoos

Quote Originally Posted by RM. View Post
    I assume you weren't at the game and haven't watched it either?

Pedro was not the reason we lost yesterday.
    He played his part.

We didn't lose to the spoonburners yesterday. We lost to the cheating referee & his officials.

Yesterday's game was not a situation on which we can make any judgements on the manager and his team.

It is impossible analyse yesterday's game after Jack's sending off because the referee is a cheat. Argue all you want about Rossiter getting on or Miller coming off because it's irrelevant - Rangers were not going be be allowed to win yesterday's game because the officials are bent. It's like making Usain Bolt run in concrete boots then calling him a shite runner.

if we lost because we were pish, I could understand irie towards the manager but we lost because a certain referee had to make it up to all the media folk he "wronged" when he didn't send off Garner against Hamilton last season in the 6-0 game

Beaton should never ref a game in the top league ever again

15. Default Re: The experiment is over

Quote Originally Posted by Albertz Was King View Post
    It isn't an experiment.

What makes you think appointing Caixinha was an "experiment"?

Because he's a weirdo foreigner?
    Aye because anyone criticising the gaffer is a raging racist.

The shape wasn't changed when we went down to ten the guy has no clue, if you read my previous posts you will see I've supported Pedro from the start.

We will finish 4th under Pedro.

This loss is in no way his fault. Check what happened to the English premier league champions yesterday when they lost a player.

This forum is a joke at time with the abuse of our own players and staff.

He'll never win the league v Rodgers, sadly.

Every big game (bar Aberdeen away and they flukey 5 minutes) he has failed. Tarriers semi, Sheep at home, Progres, Hibs at home.

No way will he be looked back on fondly by Rangers fans after what we have endured under him.

18. Default Re: The experiment is over

Embarrassing OP.
    Maybe leave it a few days after a bad result before posting?

suramericaranger is offline anyone in marketing or advertising...kill yourself

He won't last the season.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny2oo7 View Post
    Aye because anyone criticising the gaffer is a raging racist.

The shape wasn't changed when we went down to ten the guy has no clue, if you read my previous posts you will see I've supported Pedro from the start.

We will finish 4th under Pedro.
    Get down the bookies then, you'll make a fortune with that prediction.

Yes, we should sack him 2 games in. And bring in who exactly ?

I've been very much in the give pedro time camp. One defeat should not signal everyone turning on him. Football can sometimes be fine margins. Miller scores at 1 nil games over. We then have bad luck at their second goal. And of course the red card incidents

All that said, pedro does seem to have an issue when things don't go quite right his decisions very rarely pay off. At 2-1 in the second half he made several incorrect decisions. If he's going to be a success both him and his players need to handle adversity better

The referee does his job yesterday and we win that game.

If Stokes doesn't walk for the assault on Tav after 7 minutes, then he should have walked after the incident with Jack.

It should have been us a man up yesterday, not them. And thats forgetting the fact that Mcgeouch should have seen red in the second half also.

I knew this would happen. The referee absolutely robbed us yesterday yet you just knew there would be some choking to blame the manager.

Yes PC has had a fair few shockers but yesterday the possibility of winning that game was removed from us by a cheating referee. Let's not lose sight of that fact.

Call yourself a Rangers supporter. Hate to be in a trench with you. Calm down

Have to say that i backed him to the hilt after the 5-1 games last season as well as loss to SSBs and our Euro exit, however how he handled the tactics after Jacks sending off astounded me. It was amateur to say the least and his lack of ability to see that we needed Rossiter on in centre mid and take Miller off resulted in us being 2-1 down at half time. His set up for the second half was a joke. High punts to an isolated front pairing was as much as he could come up with.

Yes, we were cheated by the ref but i remember back to Davie Robertson getting sent off in a cup semi and how Walter changed the team to sit in and hit on the break. Thats how we should have done it yesterday. We surrendered the midfield and it was game over