Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Quote Originally Posted by broxi786 View Post
    I've just filled out a police Scotland 'report crime' form with that attached. It took two mins, get filling. http://www.scotland.police.uk/contac...ontact-us-form
    Duncan Ferguson was hung for less.

2. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

After that assault, I'd have been delighted to see Tav or whoever just flat lay that horrible cünt out cold and then just walk off.

Yes, enough is enough. I've reported the incident and have written a detailed explanation of what I witnessed (GR5) along with attachments showing the incident. I'm also sending a copy to the club to establish if they're taking any action to report it. A copy is also being sent to my local msp. It happened after the Scottish cup final, where our players were assaulted by the hibs 'fans' and it's now happened on the field of play. Where does it end? That was a right hook, arm round the throat and then another punch on the way down. I'm actually still raging after witnessing yesterday's events.

4. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Stokes doesn't have the brain power to tie his shoelaces . He is not capable . What done us yesterday was probably the worst refereeing performance I've seen in 30 years of going to ibrox. It was so bad I don't believe a professional can get so many things wrong by mistake.
    Looking at more photos today he had a perfect view of these decisions.
    Put simply he was biased and there for a cheat . I await with interest any comment from his bosses but won't hold my breath.
    I should add stokes IS guilty of assault and should be charged as such

This is where the appointment of JJ as assistant looks a bit silly. We need a streetwise, hard guy in our back room staff who knows the score re dickheads like Stokes and Lennon. A Bomber Brown, Gough, Ian Ferguson - just someone to mark Pedro's card. You would hope Miller would've helped but, alas, no.

Quote Originally Posted by cullybear View Post
    Maybe Stokes knew that he had free reign and wouldn't be sent off. Would an experienced player do that and risk his team going down to 10 men at the beginning of a game? And how would Lennon know that he wouldn't be sent to the stand for his gestures? I was of the opinion before that the bias was not premeditated and that it was down to what might happen should they give us the benefit of any important decisions. Now I'm not so sure.
    Lennon and Stokes are two slavering, ex-Yahoo scumbags for whom an acute hatred of Rangers is in their very DNA.

In short, they couldn't help themselves yesterday.

Had the officials done their job correctly, both would have been off.

Let's not start jumping on Timbo's paranoia bus here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Standard View Post
    Stokes doesn't have the brain power to tie his shoelaces . He is not capable . What done us yesterday was probably the worst refereeing performance I've seen in 30 years of going to ibrox. It was so bad I don't believe a professional can get so many things wrong by mistake.
    Looking at more photos today he had a perfect view of these decisions.
    Put simply he was biased and there for a cheat . I await with interest any comment from his bosses but won't hold my breath.
    I should add stokes IS guilty of assault and should be charged as such
    It will get worse the closer the tims get to 10. Refs will genuinely fear for their family's safety if they make decisions that stops it even if it's perfectly legitimate. Expect more refereeing performances like this.

Totally agree with the OP....fly on the wall listening in to Lennon's pre match instructions to Stokes would have been interesting basically along the lines of 'wind them up as much as possible.'

9. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post
    Totally agree with the OP....fly on the wall listening in to Lennon's pre match instructions to Stokes would have been interesting basically along the lines of 'wind them up as much as possible.'
    Maybe so , but if the ref does his job then it works in our favour as stokes walks

Lennon said pre match that stokes could be a naughty bhoy but a useful one nonetheless....as it turned out very useful.

Don't agree op only thing showed yesterday Stokes is a fenian bastard and his hatered for us was all to see its a pity the referee didn't grasp the situation or simply ignored it.

The OP is right,Stokes is a low life, sly Fenian Bastard.

Who took his chances.
    He's a proper ****

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyjohn View Post
    I'm more disappointed that none of our players left a mark on Stokes after what he did to Tavernier.
    Next hivs game, bruno needs to two footer him, from behind, on both ankles.

Stokes is a grade "a" prick that got so much help yesterday as to be embarrassing. You take a ref from any other country on the planet, replay both those moments and tell me the probable outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyjohn View Post
    I'm more disappointed that none of our players left a mark on Stokes after what he did to Tavernier.
    I think the incident in question left Tavernier a bit rattled for a while.

16. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

He was let away with murder.

No doubt in my mind that Lennon had given Stokes the green light to do what he could to try and get sent off / challenge the referee yesterday. Either way it was win / win for Stokes / Lennon.

This was an on field assault make no mistake about it Stokes got away with it or it seems like that.
    He should have and still should be punished severely, the ref is corrupt as phuck there can be no other explanation for what we have just witnessed.
    I have never ever seen any top level game so full of assaults by one side that the victims get bookings for and none of the perpetrators get sent off in 60 years of watching football, Beaton is a Cheatin' bar steward IMHO and no one should have any doubts about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfreeker View Post
    Also helps that referees seem to allow Stokes to do whatever he wants as long as it's in the first 10 minutes of a game.

C**t.

How very true, the Papac tackle invthe 1st minute at the stydome some years ago, Stokes is a sleekit rat

20. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Quote Originally Posted by bluenosebazza View Post
    Played a blinder by grabbing Jack by the throat and putting his head into him in full view of the ref while on a booking which resulted in Jack getting sent off. Aye what a crafty bastard. Or maybe the refs a cheating c.u.nt?

Was just about to say the same. Stokes is no cunning genius ffs.

The ref just plain cheated. You can forgive a mistake in a game but not the amount he made.

If Rangers don't use the couple of clips, especially the punch, grab round the neck then throw to the ground as a reason to ask for clarification and sporting integrity of the referee and hibs team and management we might as well just hand back our license.

21. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Quote Originally Posted by stayfor90mins View Post
    How very true, the Papac tackle invthe 1st minute at the stydome some years ago, Stokes is a sleekit rat
    He's not a sleekit rat. He carried out his assault in full view of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo.b View Post
    This, all day long.
    Stokes laid the trap, we fell into it, we need to be more streetwise.
    Nonsense, we were the victim of a refereeing clusterf@ck. How could Tav have been more streetwise? Stokes threw him to the ground! We're helpless in the face of stuff like, players have to challenge for the ball.

Stokes hatred for us was so much that he thought his team were probably on to a hiding and he quickly went into Lennon/Sutton mode and thought "fűck this, I'm out of here'', and was on a suicide mission to get sent off .
    He and Lennon are probably still rolling about the floor laughing at how they managed to get away with that .

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Dick's Hairnet View Post
    I think the hatred we all have for this little scrote has seeped through into the team. I don't think it's any coincidence that a home grown player in Jack has ended up coming off the worst for his antics.

Let's face it Stokes has played an absolute blinder in getting our guys wound up to the point someone was sent off. It's no different to what we seen with Costa almost every week last season with Chelsea. If Herrera had done that yesterday we would all have been saying that's the kind of display we have been missing.

Only one winner yesterday and no doubt he would have been laughing to himself as he was walking off the park. I'm calling inexperience in some of our lads and also the poorest referee I've seen in a long time.

We need to erase this experience the next time we play Hibs and be smarter than them. Learn from our mistakes.
    Looking at Stokes face as our player was shown the red card, tells the story.He's nothing but a dispicable human being and shouldn't grace our football grounds, as all that's in his mind while playing, is to agitate others and rile them to a level of anger.If this scum continues to get away with this type of behaviour during games, and is not going to be punished by people like Beaton.god help our game up here in Scotland.Surely something must be done to stop this player getting away with this nonsense, after all it's not the first time he's acted like a ned on the park, and it won't be the last.

25. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Stokes did not play anything like a blinder he was just being a hateful animal and was ably assisted by a set of 4 officials who best case scenario were too petrified of upsetting the media and their bosses. Worst case they were just downright cheats. Let us not forget all the officials on Saturday were complicit in the sham officiating.