Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Lennon has moulded a team in his own image. A team full of snide, cheating and violent players.
    That little prick McGeogh shouldn't be missed either. His multiple fouls aside four of which were worthy of a yellow in the first half alone, he constantly harried and chased the ref and asked him to book players. Can you imagine if it was Herrera or any other new signing of ours? There would be multiple shouts of "We don't like to see foreigners bringing this into our game"

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo.b View Post
    Might be wrong, but since Mr Beaton saw fit to give a yellow card I don't think the offence can be referred to the compliance officer
    But surely he can review the Jack red card incident and retrospectively punish Stokes as the aggressor in it?

3. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Having just seen his assault on Tav, which the referee sees, I am convinced the referee has wilfully cheated yesterday. There's no way that you get 8 or 9 crucial calls in a game blatantly wrong in favour of one team.

I normally hate talk about cheating referees as it's tim behaviour but yesterday was so blatant. I'm starting to wonder if it's a reaction to title stripping being ruled out. The rest of Scottish football (including referees who support other clubs) think we deserve nothing from them. Could be a long season if that's what we are up against.

basically an Irish republican scumbag Manager fills the team with the same kind of filth, Stokes being the king rhat. We react to his over-aggression after the event as always. When is one of ours going to go out and smash him first? We need to wise up and fast. Were any of our fans surprised by what Stokes did yesterday? I know I wasn't.

If any of our players had stuck the head on Stokes or otherwise laid a finger on him then the OP might have a point.

But fact is, it's not like our players "fell for" anything. There was no offence from Jack. His hands never came up from his waist, he didn't even really get in Stokes face, not until Stokes shoved his head forward.

If the ref follows the rules then Stokes walks inside 10 minutes and Jack stays on the park. Then we'd all be laughing at how much Stokes hates us and couldn't control himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Blue View Post
    The Ref didn't do his job.

Someone in the higher echelons of our club better be shouting very fuucking loudly as to what the **** went on with this prick. Why the media are completely ignoring one of the worst professional refeering persfomace i have ever seen. Why that little prick lennon is escaping any scrutiny from our impartial fair and balanced PROFESSIONAL media.

*** is that......Beaton you are a cheating prick.... Fuuck this falling into stoke traps. That prick stokes should have been sent off for that alone plain and simple. That is fuuckingt assault in any ones language.

We better start fuucking biting back with these pricks, fight fire with fire. Or we are just going to get pissed all over for years to come.

THIS HAS TO END NOW or someone or many are going to get physically hurt. Because violence is just around the corner. The mhedia stoke (pardon the pun) these flames. They want that reaction because it is good fuucking copy immoral ****s.

And for the politians in this shit pit of a country have a fuucking word with yourselves. Thats to those in power and those who are not and POLICE FUUCKING SCOTLAND right you are you shower of charlatans. Do your fuccking jobs.

This rant goes beyond the tackle i quoted obviously...but look at the anger in that pricks face ..... I wish nothing but pain on the wank. For that fannie treackle teeth. He and everything he represents is everything that is wrong with this country.

It is a ****ing insular, backward, Ignornant,backwater of a country a real shit pit Driven by a rotten rotten media core.

None more so at the Daily Retard and Bbc Scotland and others The Scotsman in particular. Actually grown men so affect by hatred of ONE football team and set of fans. They have actually let it seap into their professional careers, completely bereferet of any PROFESSIONALISM and impartiality what they are paid to be.

These men and women in the media act like fans in their jobs when they are meant to be professional in what they do. It isd so fuucking sad to see. They act like they are on soical media where they can just print anything they want without any repercussions.

There is a real rotten under current simmering in this country for various reasons and been driven by various people with agenda's. It is a disgrace that the 2 biggest football teams in this country are used as POLITCAL PAWNS and the ignornant hordes are lapping this up hook line and sinker. It is driven by our immoral media, that truly sickens me....

Most football fans just wnat to go and watch a game of football where 11 v 11 try to out score each other, to win a trophy and some cash at the end if it and qualify for europe.

Not see it as a vehicle to drive their political agenda or hatred of a club that is meant to go against everything their politcal agenda represents or just blind jealousy because there is a lot of that about as well, this is not all just politcally driven.

There are actually adults out there who blindly hate us out of sheer jealousy, which also astounds me, that they could let sports affect their mindset so much with everything else that is going on in the world right now. i find it crazy that so many can be so consumed by such hatred about a game of football and a football team. It is mental behaviour.

I am not even a dyed in wool bear. I am a fan, but i can be an objective fan and not see everything through blue and white tinted specs. But what i see in this country over the last 5-6 years within the instituiitons of Media, Goverenment, Law disgusts me.

Scotland is fast becoming a not so nice place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Naisy View Post
    If the compliance officer isn't all over that like a rash then the game is ****ed up here.
    The game is ****ed in Scotland .

Has been for a long time .

Many and varied reasons for this but it is well and truly Donald Ducked.

If I hadn't invested much of my life in supporting Rangers I would be finished with it .

Surely we as a club have to make a stand over this ?
    Beaton is guilty of bringing the game into disrepute.

The first incident is way worse than the second one. If that had happened at any other level in Scotland then there is a good chance stokes would have been knocked out. He does not have it in his locker to be a wind up merchant and also play football, he was totally out of control in the first half. The main disappointed for me is that none of our players put a foot on him.

The **** shouldn't have been on the park for the Jack 'incident' at all.

Quote Originally Posted by andygray View Post
    Surely we as a club have to make a stand over this ?
    Beaton is guilty of bringing the game into disrepute.
    The wee fly forearm prior to the choke hold should be enough.

Not in the rhepublic of Scotland though .

Those bastards have the cheek to call conspiracy , they are having a fecking Giraffe.
    Last edited by bornabluenose; 6 Days Ago at 13:31.

Rangers should be taking that to the SFA. Its sickening that yet again we're being shat on by the authorities with no response from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo.b View Post
    This, all day long.
    Stokes laid the trap, we fell into it, we need to be more streetwise.
    I also agree but it needs a compliant or exceptionally incompetent referee as well.
    Beaton was at least one of these.

How can you say stokes Has played a blinder? He was just as wound up.as out players only difference was the referee letting him away with it.

It actually starts and ends with a punch. Not to mention the wrestling move in between.

16. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

It beggars belief that the referee has seen Stokes grapple Tav round the neck and throw him to the floor, has Tavernier standing in front of him with his jersey ripped from where he has clearly been grabbed ..... and decides that Tavernier is deserving of the same punishment as Stokes.

Quote Originally Posted by superger View Post
    Rangers should be taking that to the SFA. Its sickening that yet again we're being shat on by the authorities with no response from the club.
    The more i look at this the more i want to punch fuuck out of stokes .... I would love to bump into this prick out and about.

That is a f.ucking disgrace. That prick is not fit to be a ref.

The problem with the assault on Tav is that Stokes was booked so is it not now deemed that the referee dealt with it at the time, therefore it cannot go to the compliance officer? Not that i'd have expected him to do anything anyway.

One of our players was headlocked and slammed to the ground yet our player was met with the same punishment as the perpetrator. It's a fūcking disgrace but not sure what the rules are on revisiting it if the ref "dealt with it" at the time.

As for the Jack incident. Well either his card is rescinded and Beaton apologises for his cheating or else Stokes has to be handed at least the same punishment for grabbing Jacks throat and then instigating the head to head.

The damage is done now anyway. We were cheated of 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Dick's Hairnet View Post
    I think the hatred we all have for this little scrote has seeped through into the team. I don't think it's any coincidence that a home grown player in Jack has ended up coming off the worst for his antics.

Let's face it Stokes has played an absolute blinder in getting our guys wound up to the point someone was sent off. It's no different to what we seen with Costa almost every week last season with Chelsea. If Herrera had done that yesterday we would all have been saying that's the kind of display we have been missing.

Only one winner yesterday and no doubt he would have been laughing to himself as he was walking off the park. I'm calling inexperience in some of our lads and also the poorest referee I've seen in a long time.

We need to erase this experience the next time we play Hibs and be smarter than them. Learn from our mistakes.
    I dont really see it that way . Ryan jack didnt do anything . Tavernier didnt do anything .
    The official was simply corrupt in his application of the laws of football.

21. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

It's not just stokes who's pulled one over on us, it's everyone.

As a club and as a team we are a laughing stock and we're allowing it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Dick's Hairnet View Post
    I think the hatred we all have for this little scrote has seeped through into the team. I don't think it's any coincidence that a home grown player in Jack has ended up coming off the worst for his antics.

Let's face it Stokes has played an absolute blinder in getting our guys wound up to the point someone was sent off. It's no different to what we seen with Costa almost every week last season with Chelsea. If Herrera had done that yesterday we would all have been saying that's the kind of display we have been missing.

Only one winner yesterday and no doubt he would have been laughing to himself as he was walking off the park. I'm calling inexperience in some of our lads and also the poorest referee I've seen in a long time.

We need to erase this experience the next time we play Hibs and be smarter than them. Learn from our mistakes.
    What utter pish. Did you even watch the game..?

A tarrier bastard referee cost us the game yesterday, that's all there is to it.

Stokes lost the plot and should have gone two times over. How does that equate to him getting the better of our players..?

The gif on this thread ends all debate on whether Rangers as a football club are being cheated by referees in this corrupt little country. He's given a yellow card for a common assault FFS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by macsloyal View Post
    The gif on this thread ends all debate on whether Rangers as a football club are being cheated by referees in this corrupt little country. He's given a yellow card for a common assault FFS.
    Beggars belief that Stokes wasn't sent off for the attack on Tav, and also McGregor and McGeogh later on. Is this what passes for the sport of football nowadays in Scotland? Game over.

What makes that worse is the fact Tav was booked.