Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

What a load of absolute shite.

Stokes hasn't done us up like a kipper, the referee has.

If the referee does his job properly then Stokes is off the park after 7 minutes and doesn't even get the chance to instigate the incident with Jack.

Stokes behaved like the ned he is. The referee was the one and only problem.

Nonsense OP, he should never have been on the pitch, the cheating referee aided and abetted the entire Hibs team for 90 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Dick's Hairnet View Post
    I think the hatred we all have for this little scrote has seeped through into the team. I don't think it's any coincidence that a home grown player in Jack has ended up coming off the worst for his antics.

Let's face it Stokes has played an absolute blinder in getting our guys wound up to the point someone was sent off. It's no different to what we seen with Costa almost every week last season with Chelsea. If Herrera had done that yesterday we would all have been saying that's the kind of display we have been missing.

Only one winner yesterday and no doubt he would have been laughing to himself as he was walking off the park. I'm calling inexperience in some of our lads and also the poorest referee I've seen in a long time.

We need to erase this experience the next time we play Hibs and be smarter than them. Learn from our mistakes.

It doesnt matter a fu.ck what our players do if the referee is a dirty cheating cu.nt.
    Fu.ck the biased and corrupt SFA!

Absolute pish op. 99 times out 100 he's off and has let his team down. Ref cheated and didn't do his job costing us the game.

I take all the points on about the referee but I still think we should have handled Stokes better. He's done this before.

Giving Stokes too much credit.

Tav gets thrown to the ground and for some reason gets booked with Stokes as the ref stupidly interprets that they were both fighting...

With that reasoning how the hell is Jack given a straight red when him and Stokes were both head to head (never mind the fact Stokes is the one who puts his hand round his throat before). Doesn't make sense. Does Beaton really think Jack just randomly went upto Stokes without any provocation and headbutts him?!

Stokes has committed 2 red card offences and can't for the life of me understand why at least a yellow wasn't given for the second one.
    Last edited by thomyorke_legend1; 6 Days Ago at 12:15.

If the cheating Bastard Beaton had officiated honestly he could have given 3 red cards to Stokes.

He failed and I hope its a very long time before I see this cheats face again.

What a load of pish our players stuck up for each other yesterday and were badly let down by a ref who had an agenda... that little inbred scumbag shouldnt have been on the pitch after the attack on Tav.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Blue View Post
    The Ref didn't do his job.

That is a clear matter for the police, not the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollok-Loyal View Post
    If the cheating Bastard Beaton had officiated honestly he could have given 3 red cards to Stokes.

He failed and I hope its a very long time before I see this cheats face again.
    That the thing though, we will see Stokes again and I can bet that he will do the exact same thing. He's a horrible little bastard and an absolute wind up merchant. His manager is hardly gonna tell him to stop as he was the exact same.

If we have another excuse for a referee the next time then we need to do better at handling him.

Quote Originally Posted by rangersno.1 View Post
    I couldn't believe it yesterday in the ground that wasn't a sending off and today I can't believe it even more.

That's incredible he escaped with a yellow card and bemusing that tav got booked.
    Shitebag reffing 101.

If there's an incident between two players that is at least 90% the fault of one player, just book both of them.

I think the hatred we all have for this little scrote has seeped through into the team. I don't think it's any coincidence that a home grown player in Jack has ended up coming off the worst for his antics.

Let's face it Stokes has played an absolute blinder in getting our guys wound up to the point someone was sent off. It's no different to what we seen with Costa almost every week last season with Chelsea. If Herrera had done that yesterday we would all have been saying that's the kind of display we have been missing.

Only one winner yesterday and no doubt he would have been laughing to himself as he was walking off the park. I'm calling inexperience in some of our lads and also the poorest referee I've seen in a long time.

We need to erase this experience the next time we play Hibs and be smarter than them. Learn from our mistakes.
    He wasn't smart at all. He should have been sent off at least twice. Being indulged by a disgraceful refereeing performance is just that, it isn't smart.

Blog Entries

I take all the points on about the referee but I still think we should have handled Stokes better. He's done this before.
    I think maybe the playing a blinder comment is being taken too literally.
    Stokes is a devious wee scrote, we all agree on that.
    He was at the heart of everything nasty and a better ref would have had him off but he knew that he was could get away with murder.
    You only have to read the " Jack head butted and had to go" posts on other threads to see just how good a job he did, it was him that initiated the contact then he reacted like the victim and a good number of us fell for it.
    It's not admiration of Stokes to recognise he manufactured the reactions he wanted from our guys, it was a tactic he was allowed to use to good effect.

The scene was set at Lennon's media conference.
    Used the old scumtic tactic
    Everybody against us before a ball is kicked.
    Always the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by thomyorke_legend1 View Post
    Giving Stokes too much credit.

Tav gets thrown to the ground and for some reason gets booked with Stokes as the ref stupidly interprets that they were both fighting...

With that reasoning how the hell is Jack given a straight red when him and Stokes were both head to head (never mind the fact Stokes is the one who puts his hand round his throat before). Doesn't make sense. Does Beaton really think Jack just randomly went upto Stokes without any provocation and headbutts him?!

Stokes has committed 2 red card offences and can't for the life of me understand why at least a yellow wasn't given for the second one.
    And it was Stokes who put his head into Jack and motioned forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    That is a clear matter for the police, not the ref.
    Honestly? The ref shouldn't have sent Stokes off?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Blue View Post
    The Ref didn't do his job.

If the compliance officer isn't all over that like a rash then the game is ****ed up here.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo.b View Post
    I think maybe the playing a blinder comment is being taken too literally.
    Stokes is a devious wee scrote, we all agree on that.
    He was at the heart of everything nasty and a better ref would have had him off but he knew that he was could get away with murder.
    You only have to read the " Jack head butted and had to go" posts on other threads to see just how good a job he did, it was him that initiated the contact then he reacted like the victim and a good number of us fell for it.
    It's not admiration of Stokes to recognise he manufactured the reactions he wanted from our guys, it was a tactic he was allowed to use to good effect.
    Yeah it's really bad wording on my part.

To be honest I've just watched that clip of him nearly throttling Tav. That's th e first I've seen it (I should have watched it before I started the thread).

It's an absolute scandal how he never got sent off. I said he took a huge gamble but you can see from that clip that he wasn't trying to be clever and wind Tav up he's just clearly lost his nut.

Quote Originally Posted by rangersno.1 View Post
    I couldn't believe it yesterday in the ground that wasn't a sending off and today I can't believe it even more.

That's incredible he escaped with a yellow card and bemusing that tav got booked.
    Perhaps Tav said something, which would not be surprising after what happened.

Shocking from Stokes, you could not even call that a tackle.

The referee was beyond shocking.

Stokes should've been sent off. Beaton shat it, game was to big for him and he was more worried about upsetting popcorn teeth than Rangers.

Stokes is the biggest **** in football. If I posted what I actually feel about him, Id be arrested. A scumbag on the field and a thief off it.

I just wish someone had absolutely snapped him yesterday.

Beaton done us up like a kipper by letting Stokes off with 2 blatant red card offences. If that had been last weekend and Kyle Lafferty at Parkhead, there is no way he would have stayed on the park. Years of intimidation of officials and crying about conspiracies has paid off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Super Naisy View Post
    If the compliance officer isn't all over that like a rash then the game is ****ed up here.
    Might be wrong, but since Mr Beaton saw fit to give a yellow card I don't think the offence can be referred to the compliance officer

25. Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Actually no he didn't.
    In any other match with an honest decent referee, Stokes walks after seven minutes.
    He lost it totally with Tavs, he never kept his head and he wasn't acting smart, he was out of control and should have left his team down to ten men, with Rangers a goal to the good.

That this didn't occur, wasn't good planning from a street wise footballer, it was purely down to a referee who cheated.
    The referee cheated Tavs, he cheated our support, he cheated our manager and he cheated our football club.
    That he went onto compound this by again allowing the completely out of control Stokes to stay on the park at a later incident, emphasised once more that Beaton cheated our club, our support and our manager.

There is no explanation in this that elevates Stokes to some figure of football cunning, he quite simply was totally out of control and awarded in his delinquent behaviour by the actions of a referee who was an out and out cheating bstrd.