Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

Default Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

I think the hatred we all have for this little scrote has seeped through into the team. I don't think it's any coincidence that a home grown player in Jack has ended up coming off the worst for his antics.

Let's face it Stokes has played an absolute blinder in getting our guys wound up to the point someone was sent off. It's no different to what we seen with Costa almost every week last season with Chelsea. If Herrera had done that yesterday we would all have been saying that's the kind of display we have been missing.

Only one winner yesterday and no doubt he would have been laughing to himself as he was walking off the park. I'm calling inexperience in some of our lads and also the poorest referee I've seen in a long time.

We need to erase this experience the next time we play Hibs and be smarter than them. Learn from our mistakes.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipper

This, all day long.
    Stokes laid the trap, we fell into it, we need to be more streetwise.

What a load of pish . It's great you ignore his blatant cheating and the fact he should have been sent off about 5 times . But aye apart from that he was ****ing fantastic .

If we had an honest ref he'd have been off after a few minutes!

The Ref didn't do his job.

We never fell for it, the referee did!

Stokes played a blinder by grabbing Tav by the neck and throwing him to the ground ?

Sorry, the ref does his job correctly and Stokes has played fu.ck all blinder. He'd have been off the park inside 7 minutes.

There may be a lot of truth in this but the plan would have failed had the referee played it straight down the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Dick's Hairnet View Post
    I think the hatred we all have for this little scrote has seeped through into the team. I don't think it's any coincidence that a home grown player in Jack has ended up coming off the worst for his antics.

Let's face it Stokes has played an absolute blinder in getting our guys wound up to the point someone was sent off. It's no different to what we seen with Costa almost every week last season with Chelsea. If Herrera had done that yesterday we would all have been saying that's the kind of display we have been missing.

Only one winner yesterday and no doubt he would have been laughing to himself as he was walking off the park. I'm calling inexperience in some of our lads and also the poorest referee I've seen in a long time.

We need to erase this experience the next time we play Hibs and be smarter than them. Learn from our mistakes.
    I think you give him too much credit. It was the ref that done us like a kipper.

Eh? The **** should have had himself sent off early in the game. Only a bent referee prevented this from happing

Also helps that referees seem to allow Stokes to do whatever he wants as long as it's in the first 10 minutes of a game.

C**t.

Blog Entries

I'm more disappointed that none of our players left a mark on Stokes after what he did to Tavernier.

Default Re: Stokes has done our team up like an absolute kipperd

I know what you're getting at, but if the ref does his job right and books him alone for the Tav incident and gives him (at least) a second yellow for the Jack incident on 35 mins then you would be saying he's had a nightmare and let his emotions get the better of him.

This all pivots on the way the match was officiated. If it's done correctly, HIbs go to ten men and we keep 11... and we wouldn't be walking in egg shells because every player has been incorrectly cautioned!

did he do the same when he almost broke Papac's ankle in the game V them years ago after about 2 minutes

refs are scared to send anyone off against us because they know what will happen

Sorry but I completely disagree with that.

If he conned anyone it was Cheatin' Beaton.

Thats phucking disgusting more like Judo than football, how did the prick get away with that assault?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Blue View Post

I couldn't believe it yesterday in the ground that wasn't a sending off and today I can't believe it even more.

That's incredible he escaped with a yellow card and bemusing that tav got booked.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyjohn View Post
    I'm more disappointed that none of our players left a mark on Stokes after what he did to Tavernier.
    This all day long... a hard knee to the inside of his thigh during a tackle, put the cūnt out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Degan View Post
    What a load of pish . It's great you ignore his blatant cheating and the fact he should have been sent off about 5 times . But aye apart from that he was ****ing fantastic .
    I've mentioned the ref and his disaster of a game.

Stokes took a hell of a gamble and it paid off.

We have 4 or 5 guys in that team that have been Captains and they should have taken control of Stokes. Passed him on between them getting digs in and actually winding him up, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Blue View Post

The fact Cheaton showed the yellow card to Tav before Stokes speaks volumes.

Played a blinder by grabbing Jack by the throat and putting his head into him in full view of the ref while on a booking which resulted in Jack getting sent off. Aye what a crafty bastard. Or maybe the refs a cheating c.u.nt?

I've mentioned the ref and his disaster of a game.

Stokes took a hell of a gamble and it paid off.

We have 4 or 5 guys in that team that have been Captains and they should have taken control of Stokes. Passed him on between them getting digs in and actually winding him up, not the other way around.
    So it was a gamble rather than a blinder ?

Did McGregor play a blinder when he flying clotheslined Morelos ? Did McGeough when kicked anything that moved whilst on a booking ? Did Lennon with his abuse of Helder Baptista and subsequent gestures to the stand ?

All blinders ? Or simply the ref and the 4th official failing to control them ?

Just ignore the fact that the cheat named Beaton forgot to send the dirty scumbag off after 5mins for choking Tav then again after grabbing Jack by the throat yet it,s us to have to be streetwise.Away throw shite at the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyjohn View Post
    Yeah that would have been two red cards then yesterday the way the cheat was performing.

Beaton would have sent them off.