Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Away fans and the subway

Default Re: Away fans and the subway

Quote Originally Posted by Steven D View Post
    You say that as if anybody should give a f*ck about her.

We're not pals with other clubs, away fans in general deserve contempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiegatami View Post
    As long as there is no trouble...

But there is, as evidenced yesterday. We've seen bother with Tims, Sheep, Hibs, Motherwell in recent years thinking they can do what they want with our fans and players.

So, no, I won't re-evaluate my opinion.
    What do those guys all have in common?

Ultimately all they are doing is supporting their team. When bad blood occurs you need to point the finger of blame at the morons who do it not just bracketing them all as ne'erdowells

Quote Originally Posted by The_Degan View Post
    Yeah that was the problem they were singing whatever they wanted , challenging us to fights while the cops looked on laughing . Yet any sign of a reaction and we were threatened with arrest.
    It's a football game with two teams that hate each other , these things happen . I watched some clips earlier off the hibs buses etc getting attacked . Fans acting like pricks has always happened and always will .

Quote Originally Posted by Steven D View Post
    Them, taigs, sheep and probably others use it and have for a while.

Been a long time since we were saw as feared or as having no go areas. Most of us would rather bitch on the internet about songs
    It does seem like other teams fans can goad or have a pop at our fans more and more these days. One day the Bears are going to give it back big time.