Thread: The Union Bears display...

Default The Union Bears display...

Absolutely tremendous and a credit to our club. We may be behind the other mhob on the park. However, off the park we are streets ahead and the Union Bears showed one of the reasons why yesterday. Nothing controversial , just a classy display in support of the team. Cap doffed .

2. Default Re: The Union Bears display...

I like the union bears , however to say " off the park we are streets ahead" is unfortunately nonsense.

The bheasts have the media tied up, the SFA , referees , they practically run the council , have their own standing section , and their PR is a country mile ahead of ours .

So I'm afraid we have work to do my friend and much of it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Union Bears display...

It was an excellent display.

nice display , they must be due to a move after 6 years in BF1

Some pictures I took yesterday.

Union bears were fantastic yesterday every classic was sung.

Quote Originally Posted by gramps1 View Post
    Union bears were fantastic yesterday every classic was sung.
    Indeed I believe Hullo Hullo got an airing and then some bright spark up the back of BF1 decided that letting off a banger or a firecracker was a good idea , which will no doubt mean the Scottish Volkspolizei and club will invent some other way to harass them.

Excellent display as usual. However the "invasion" following the goal is something we have moaned about the Scum doing for years.
    Cut it out boys and stick to what you excell at creating an atmosphere and production of unparalleled displays.

Quote Originally Posted by TorinoFC View Post
    I like the union bears , however to say " off the park we are streets ahead" is unfortunately nonsense.

The bheasts have the media tied up, the SFA , referees , they practically run the council , have their own standing section , and their PR is a country mile ahead of ours .

So I'm afraid we have work to do my friend and much of it.
    I know what the OP meant, the UBs are miles ahead of the GB, but as for the other things you mention, you are 100% correct.

I may be wrong but i think club 1872 organised the display, no disrespect to the union bears of course if i am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rough and ready View Post
    I may be wrong but i think club 1872 organised the display, no disrespect to the union bears of course if i am wrong
    Yeah you are wrong .

Blog Entries

Club 1872 were responsible for the "boycott the Daily Record" banner in the Sandy Jardine Stand. Union Bears did the display. And not with paper cards this time.

Where did you hear that? ��

Club 1872 do their thing well, but it certainly isn't organising fan displays.

Was the Rangers Lotto thing part of it or does that usually get unveiled on its own anyway? General query, just wondering if they were promoting the youth development thing.

Looked cracking, excellent sentiment too. You can see the difference in participation and execution when they done similar years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven D View Post
    Was the Rangers Lotto thing part of it or does that usually get unveiled on its own anyway? General query, just wondering if they were promoting the youth development thing.

Looked cracking, excellent sentiment too. You can see the difference in participation and execution when they done similar years ago.
    I think it was just because they didn't want to put the 32 Red logo on it so picked something Rangers related and relevant. Was definetly part of the display though.

Great display respecting and celebrating our clubs history.

16. Default Re: The Union Bears display...

Cracking display by the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_bear View Post
    I think it was just because they didn't want to put the 32 Red logo on it so picked something Rangers related and relevant. Was definetly part of the display though.

Great display respecting and celebrating our clubs history.
    Ah, Of course, aye. I was wondering if they'd have or promote anything "Official" but suppose youth development is a different kettle of fish altogether.

Wee Morelos loves making a beeline for BF1 after a goal. Good to see players want to acknowledge the section.