Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get off Kenny Miller's back

Default Re: Get off Kenny Miller's back

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_bear View Post
    I respect Miller for what he has done for the club and helping us to titles and trophies. Unfortunately he sometimes lets himself down in the way he deals with the press. Much like Ally McCoist it feels as though his public persona is more important than the team he is the vice captain of. Happy to throw a young new player in Jack who will probably look up to Miller at the club, while in the same interview talking about "Lenny" and "Stokesy". You would have thought as though he was a Hibs player.

Miller was nowhere to be seen when it kicked off yesterday.

The "Lenny" at the presser and "Stokesy" post-match yesterday was vomit inducing.

People who want to be everyone's mate

Quote Originally Posted by Albertz Was King View Post

The "Lenny" at the presser and "Stokesy" post-match yesterday was vomit inducing.

Unfortunately it is something that seems to affect loads of our players and ex players. I understand they have to be diplomatic but come on to ****. Soft as shite.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_bear View Post
    Unfortunately it is something that seems to affect loads of our players and ex players. I understand they have to be diplomatic but come on to ****. Soft as shite.
    Think a lot of that is a consequence of it just being a job to a lot of players.

Anyone who can go from playing for Rangers, to joining Celtic, to then return to Rangers and happily come back to the club another time certainly suggests that it's nothing but a job.

When he took the coin out in Turkey, again I think that summed him up. A great professional in the sense that he will give his all for the club he is playing for. However if circumstances mean he will benefit from transferring, he will probably do it.
    Last edited by Albertz Was King; 1 Week Ago at 23:48.

Straight out of the Super Ally managerial handbook.

Some wanted Miller player/manager. Jesus Christ.

I would have sold Miller a long time ago

6. Default Re: Get off Kenny Miller's back

Has that stupid dummy he did, that led to their first goal, ever worked? He does it atleast once a match and there is usually not even a Rangers player even behind him.

It was 2011 when he decided to coin it in and head for the football scrap heap.

6 years later and he is undroppable, playing every minute nearly.

Truth is, if people just analysed him as a footballer, rather than through the lens of "Kenny Miller, modern Rangers great" then they would see a painfully wasteful and limited player who is a huge weakness within our team.
    My thoughts exactly, added to the mix is his constant moaning (doesn't look constructive to me) he rarely seems to encourage players and would rather chew the face off them, his petulant screams and faces he pulls when he doesn't get the ball played to him.

He scores one goal in an otherwise poor performance and is lauded as a hero. I really don't get it.

I also believe he's got to much say somewhere because something doesn't sit right with me, is it loyalty from the board for sticking around ? I don't know but he seems to be here for the long haul and I wouldn't be surprised if he puts his name in the hat once the manager goes.

I don't think I Kenny is done but how you can expect a player of his age to play out of position in midfield with only 10 men is baffling!!

9. Default Re: Get off Kenny Miller's back

Could tell Hibs players sprinting and crowding round any incident and the ref was planned.

Most of our players stuck up for team-mates straight away when they saw it. Miller wanted to talk away to Stokes straight after it happened.

As captain, get right in Beaton's lug after first Stokes incident. Ask him to explain what the f*ck he just did. Put pressure on him as he'll know he's just sh*t h it. Then the second incident might have been dealt with differently.