Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

The main thing in this situation is that the damage to Rangers has been done. The referees actions could have implications on where we finish in league

One of the Scottish boys goes on " record " with Chris Jack - new boys in the dressing room can't believe how referees are scared of sellick.

Play the ****ing game
    When asked to elaborate you go after the ref!

We're ****ing pussies

Quote Originally Posted by 51+3Easy View Post
    We're soft as ****.
    Tavernier should go down holding his face and play the game.
    That's not playing the game. I don't want our players turning into a bunch of cheating actors thanks very much.

It's up to the club to highlight yesterday's "performance" from the referee and Lennon, not for us to start cheating because it's being done to us.

dirty fenian bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Tagsbear View Post
    No it isn't, if anything it makes his decision look worse.
    Full clip then yes there is no doubt it's a shocking decision.

If you were only seeing the last 5 seconds out of context then you could take a different view and I think that will be Beaton's defence.

I suspect red will be rescinded and above taken as "sufficient" to explain why he gave red and enough to stop him seeing any sort of punitive action.

Not in any way trying to defend decision but just my guess at how it will play out from here.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_boy90 View Post
    Jack is a silly boy because he gives the ref a chance to send him off. You can see in the behind view he does move his head towards stokes. However if he is sent off Stokes should have been too as he motions towards jack also. He should have had a second yellow at least and it would have been 10 a side
    Are you actually watching the clip? Jack doesn't touch Stokes, he gets close in after getting grabbed by the throat. Stokes is the one to push his head into Jack.

Beaton clearly watching the whole thing too from 5 feet away.

7. Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

Missed the start of the game so missed the Tav one. Holy ****, how the hell did Stokes not get a red there. One of the most blatant fouls i have ever seen! Cheat tw@t Ref!!!

The more you see it the worse it gets. It's absolutely incredible that scumbag Stokes has stayed on the park for that entire 90 minutes.

It should have been us a man to the good for the majority of that game. The ref knew exactly what he was doing.

We've been cheated. Simple as that.

A 5 point swing in the scums favour in only the second weekend of the league campaign as a result of cheating / shitebag refs.

Over to you Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdaniels78 View Post
    unless they also give us the 3 points it's too little to late
    And that's the problem, if any of them get retrospective punishment then we don't get any benefit. We still don't get any points and we don't get the match replayed. There is no way we are losing that game with equal numbers.

The fouls to bookings for both teams is a joke. A yellow at the start for stokes which should have been red, a yellow for mcgeouch in the melee and a yellow for mcgregor in the last few mins for a foul by mcgeouch. Stokes should have been off, as should mcgeough for a number of fouls.

Referee was a disgrace,he new hibs were coming for a tear up our players should have been protected and for Stokes everyone knows he's a dirty fenian bastard the referee would certainly know it but sends off a rangers player.
    That game showed how much our club is hated we are up against it more than ever.
    We are in for a hard season I just hope the bears realise this and stick with the team win lose or draw.

There,s a fair few in here that really need to get their eyes tested pronto.There is no headbutt from Jack yet few still peddle lies even though there is clear cut video evidence.

What I dont get is why McGeough gets booked and Stokes avoids a second yellow after being more heavily involved and aggresive than any other player involved in the scuffle

Quote Originally Posted by Bowery Boys View Post
    He is a cheating bastard. I couldn't believe how blatant it was.
    At one point I honestly felt we would have been justified in a pitch invasion it was so blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by Its-Sebo View Post
    Are you actually watching the clip? Jack doesn't touch Stokes, he gets close in after getting grabbed by the throat. Stokes is the one to push his head into Jack.

Beaton clearly watching the whole thing too from 5 feet away.
    The only thing Beaton will be pondering over this morning is damage limitation to his career, talking his way out of it and minimising the huge number of blatant cock ups yesterday.

Excuses will be made for him, but nothing will come in our direction. When he writes his memoirs the title could easily be 'vital mistakes I have made against Rangers'

It won't be a short book.

With a ref like that, that was an un-winnable game. The ref should have nipped it in the bud and sent Stokes off when he decided to powerslam Tav!

Quote Originally Posted by imWATP View Post
    The more you see it the worse it gets. It's absolutely incredible that scumbag Stokes has stayed on the park for that entire 90 minutes.

It should have been us a man to the good for the majority of that game. The ref knew exactly what he was doing.

We've been cheated. Simple as that.

A 5 point swing in the scums favour in only the second weekend of the league campaign as a result of cheating / shitebag refs.

Over to you Rangers.
    This all day long. Fair and competent refereeing could quite easily have seen us sitting on 6 points this morning, with them on 4. Instead we're 3 points adrift. Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty66 View Post
    This angle is refs get out of jail free card.
    I agree, at the end of the video it looks like Jack went first.

However Stokes does move his head towards Jack and force his head back.

Stokes should have been off as well. A yellow for the shocking tackle on Tav and his involvement in the afters.

The situation involving Tav is hard to believe.

He's actually appealing for a foul for a hand across the face before Stokes once again wraps his arm around his throat from behind and drags him to the ground.

The cheating bastard booked them both simply to keep Stokes on the park.

The cheating bastard turned it into an incident between both players when Stokes was clearly the aggressor throughout.

The booking for Tav is sinister to say the least.It's blatant in your face cheating.

Tavernier got Stokes off the hook by his reaction. By reacting to Stokes he gave the ref a reason to cop out of a red. How the **** the referee could send off Jack and then allow Stokes to stay on the pitch is mystifying. Beaton also copped out on giving McGeoch a red on two separate occasions.

Couldn't see much from MFJ - just saw the players come together.

Those videos show Beaton up to be what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Bluenose View Post
    The link below has the clearest footage I've seen of Jack/Stokes. It is slowed down as it gets to the head-to-head incident.

https://www.facebook.com/10001422204...1672025650197/
    This view from yesterday shows it even more clearly. Your clip gives a poor camera angle of what actually happened.

In this other one, and earlier in your own, you can see the part where Jack is facing up with Stokes and has Bruno standing to his left, right beside him. That is when he allegedly launches his head into Stokes. He doesn't. The footage clearly shows that Stokes has him by his throat, Jack moves his head towards Stokes, the two of them place their heads together and Stokes then thrusts his head also quite slowly towards Jack's face, and Jack then pulls away. So, you either send them both off, or book both, which would have resulted in Stokes going off for his second yellow.

The camera angle at the very last few seconds of the FB clip distorts what actually took place. That can happen.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2017/08/v...-red-card-hibs
    Last edited by ChampionGer; 6 Days Ago at 10:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagsbear View Post
    https://twitter.com/tagsbo/status/896624936881713153

https://twitter.com/tagsbo/status/896626007087738880

Stokes is a straight red, yet he books Tavernier 1st, for having his shirt ripped.

At the sending off Stokes grabs Jacks throat, pushes his head into him, then jumps back pretending Jack did it to him. Beaton watches all of this, completely ignores Stokes, and gives Jack a straight red.

I'm sorry but that is far more than just incompetence or a mistake, he's absolutely at it, it couldn't be more blatant.

His whole stinking performance was summed up in the second half when he sees Mcgeouch, who's on a booking, clearly foul Peņa, but conveniently books Mcgregor as he didn't want to send a Hibs player off.
    Watched it a couple of times there.
    I'm thinking it's Stokes' head who moves forward.

I still can't get over what I witnessed yesterday. Not only was my Saturday ruined by that my Sunday seems to be going the same way. Absolutely furious

Blog Entries

I am surprised anyone is surprised. Yesterday was just another example of an SFA Official refereeing Rangers to the letter of the law and the lenient pally benefit of the doubt going to our opponents. Its the norm now.
    Beaton cheated yesterday.
    Compare and contrast the amount of fouls Mcgeogh went unpunished for and his attitude towards Morales. Stokes actions on two occassions should have saw him walk.

From what I saw yesterday, a normal ref would have sent both off. We should take this all the way. It obviously completely changed the game.