Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

1. Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

The link below has the clearest footage I've seen of Jack/Stokes. It is slowed down as it gets to the head-to-head incident.

https://www.facebook.com/10001422204...1672025650197/

Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

I said yesterday Beaton was a cheat and now in the calm light of day after reviewing the incidents time and time again, my view remains the same, he is a cheating Bastard who should never be able to officiate another game involving us.

That is the first time I have seen the Tav incident again how he can book him and let the rat Stokes remain beggars belief.

And no amount of whataboutery from FF resident refwill convince me otherwise.

No claim for incompetence here, just straight up cheating. John Beaton should be sacked. He was dead set on giving an advantage yesterday.

Even every small decision went against us.

The linesman on the govan side was never in the position to call offsides and let Stokes & Murray away with at least 3 very blatant offside calls.

****s from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagsbear View Post
    https://twitter.com/tagsbo/status/896624936881713153

https://twitter.com/tagsbo/status/896626007087738880

Stokes is a straight red, yet he books Tavernier 1st, for having his shirt ripped.

At the sending off Stokes grabs Jacks throat, pushes his head into him, then jumps back pretending Jack did it to him. Beaton watches all of this, completely ignores Stokes, and gives Jack a straight red.

I'm sorry but that is far more than just incompetence or a mistake, he's absolutely at it, it couldn't be more blatant.

His whole stinking performance was summed up in the second half when he sees Mcgeouch, who's on a booking, clearly foul Peņa, but conveniently books Mcgregor as he didn't want to send a Hibs player off.
    For years the soapdodgers have reported decisions about referees that they were'nt happy about and got results to suit them, or got referees put down to referee in lower leagues.Is it not about time we stood our corner and fought these people that allegedly run Scottish football.The season has just begun and the nonsense with certain players and referees has already shown the corrupt side of the game.Our game in Scotland is bad enough without these idiots making it any worse, something will need to be looked at especially if reference to our so called trained officials.What a joke they are.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Bluenose View Post
    The link below has the clearest footage I've seen of Jack/Stokes. It is slowed down as it gets to the head-to-head incident.

Jack is a silly boy because he gives the ref a chance to send him off. You can see in the behind view he does move his head towards stokes. However if he is sent off Stokes should have been too as he motions towards jack also. He should have had a second yellow at least and it would have been 10 a side

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Duncan Ferguson View Post
    Forget Stoke for a minute, How does Tav get booked for that ?
    That is another excellent point.

The answer, of course, is to mask the cheat's real intentions of keeping Stokes on the pitch, whilst simultaneuosly affording him a better opportunity to send Tav off later.

That was a cheat we watched yesterday. It really is that simple. I've never said that about a referee before. Generally, I believe that our referees do their best but are just poor. I've changed my view now. Yesterday's blatant cheating now confirms to me that we are no longer playing on a level playing field in Scotland. Our referees do now cheat us.

It might not be intentional in every case (it was yesterday, incidentally, of that I am sure), but it happens nonetheless. Cyberniv made a good point about this a few posts back.
    Last edited by ChampionGer; 6 Days Ago at 10:54.

We're soft as ****.
    Tavernier should go down holding his face and play the game.

While we were singing songs to annoy them,
    They are getting guys at all levels to influence people.

Hibs and Aberdeen, Morton,alloa - taigs are giving catholics loan players

8. Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_boy90 View Post
    Jack is a silly boy because he gives the ref a chance to send him off. You can see in the behind view he does move his head towards stokes. However if he is sent off Stokes should have been too as he motions towards jack also. He should have had a second yellow at least and it would have been 10 a side
    Jack puts his head in Stokes face. Stokes 'butts' him and actually knocks him backwards.

This angle is refs get out of jail free card.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Duncan Ferguson View Post
    Forget Stoke for a minute, How does Tav get booked for that ?
    Standard shite bag refereeing.
    Same way Dorrans gets booked for getting kicked off the ball

That clip from valley bluenose everyone have a look at it. Stokes puts his head into jack and then jumps back as if he was head butted shocking

12. Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

The club need to make an example of this ref, he is a blatent cheat and we should be asking for a full explanation.

He was the difference between us being against 10 men for the majority of the game and being incorrectly down to 10 ourselves. It is not acceptable
    Last edited by jackdaniels78; 6 Days Ago at 10:08.

Can anyone talk me through how Beaton failed to send off McGeouch when he chopped down Pena on the edgeofthe box when he would have been clear in on goal?

Quote Originally Posted by jigster View Post
    hard to believe Hibs only had 3 players booked
    The amount of tackles we got a booking for and hibs got away with was another joke.

You could see it effected us in the 2nd half as so many of our players were on a yellows so couldn't tackle hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty66 View Post
    Just to be clear I'm only talking about last few seconds when Beaton moves round and is looking at Jack from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty66 View Post
    No it isn't, if anything it makes his decision look worse.

Thats the the best evidence to review, Jack does lead with his head as does Stokes, both players are dismissed, but what hasn't been taken into account is the aggressor , where before this Stokes has Jack by the throat, now that isn't a push, it's aggresive behaviour and for that alone it's still a red card for Stokes.

how Tav can get booked is either that stupid rule interpretation where both are punished even though one is completely innocent, it's a bloody cop out for a cowardly ref. Beaton should never ever referee a Rangers game, it now has to come from the club and take this to the authorities.

its not the Rangers way, but we can argue that we are playing against what seems premeditated agendas and this code of conduct is no longer fitting in this current era.

I presume jack was sent off for a head butt.

With this in mind. And it's clear that it was completely the other way around

The red should be cleared for jack and given to stokes.

No ifs buts or maybes.

The Tav incident is probably even more bemusing than the Jack one -- how the heck did Tav get booked for that ?

As for the ref during the Stokes-Jack one, he fixedly watched Stokes put his hands up and around Jack's neck (even although other players were milling about much closer to the ref), and watched and watched until he saw what he wanted to see.

If Jack had dropped to the ground, he'd have been off for simulation.

It's interesting to watch the ref -- he looks and sees what's going on.

A complete and blatant cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollok-Loyal View Post
    Can anyone talk me through how Beaton failed to send off McGeouch when he chopped down Pena on the edgeofthe box when he would have been clear in on goal?
    He booked Mcgregor despite clearly seeing it was Mcgeouch who committed the foul.

21. Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf View Post
    I presume jack was sent off for a head butt.

With this in mind. And it's clear that it was completely the other way around

The red should be cleared for jack and given to stokes.

No ifs buts or maybes.
    unless they also give us the 3 points it's too little to late

Quote Originally Posted by Tagsbear View Post
    No it isn't, if anything it makes his decision look worse.
    Exactly mate, those suggesting otherwise are suspect.

Hopefully the club have copies of these videos and in use them a) to get the disgraceful red card rescinded and b) to make sure that cheating **** of a ref is allowed no where any more of our games

Players heads coming together happens all the time in football. It was stokes who headbutted jack and then jumped back as if it was jack that did it to him.

Still don't know how Tav and Stokes got the same punishment no idea what Tav done.

Just seen this as well hibs got a free kick for this I know pictures don't show the full thing.

https://twitter.com/missteeray/statu...52399921836032