Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

Default Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

https://twitter.com/tagsbo/status/896624936881713153

https://twitter.com/tagsbo/status/896626007087738880

Stokes is a straight red, yet he books Tavernier 1st, for having his shirt ripped.

At the sending off Stokes grabs Jacks throat, pushes his head into him, then jumps back pretending Jack did it to him. Beaton watches all of this, completely ignores Stokes, and gives Jack a straight red.

I'm sorry but that is far more than just incompetence or a mistake, he's absolutely at it, it couldn't be more blatant.

His whole stinking performance was summed up in the second half when he sees Mcgeouch, who's on a booking, clearly foul Peņa, but conveniently books Mcgregor as he didn't want to send a Hibs player off.

2. Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

That's poor- video evidence is there so up to Rangers to Persue it and have that cheat no were near our games again.

Default Re: Stokes on Tavernier, Stokes on Jack (vids)

Beaton is a ****ing cheat, there is absolutely no denying it.

hard to believe Hibs only had 3 players booked

The decisions that 'referee' made yesterday were nothing short of disgraceful, and blatantly pointed towards a clear agenda...... they were not mistakes.

The Club need to pursue this relentlessly - if not, we'll get the same shite week in week out.

I've said it a dozen times, referees predominantly watch our players. It's so ingrained they don't even know they are doing it.

The referee yesterday was a coward and a cheat.

We as a club need to be ruthless and go for Beaton after it. We should be ramping up the pressure from board room down that we don't want him refereeing our matches anymore and that we want a public apology for his performance.

I'm still fuming about the refs performance yesterday. Watching the video clips just makes me more angry and the club needs to start fighting back.

That's pretty conclusive on both video clips,can't believe the wee rhat terrorist got away with it. Beaton has to held accountable for that shambolic officiating yesterday! The Club needs to speak up.

A booking for Jack and Stokes second yellow would have been fair. You could also argue that Stokes could have seen a straight red for pushing his head into Jack's face.

We were cheated, it's that simple.

You can't compete when both teams are getting booked in an instance like this, our player getting sent off for getting grabbed by the throat, players getting booked for identical fouls they got away with etc etc.

We could not have won that match yesterday. The ref won it for hibs.

He is a cheating bastard. I couldn't believe how blatant it was.

Quote Originally Posted by cullybear View Post
    A booking for Jack and Stokes second yellow would have been fair. You could also argue that Stokes could have seen a straight red for pushing his head into Jack's face.
    And having his hand round Jacks neck.

Never seen this at the game yesterday (Jack incident ). The ref is a cheating bastard.

If that was the tarriers he gave decisions against it would be a career ender for Beaton

He's a cheating piece of filth

That is astonishing. The club must come out and make a statement about Beaton and investigate the entire events and lodge an official complaint

Going by normal impartial refereeing standards, it's a yellow for both or a red for both.

How he has come to the conclusion after it that Stokes doesn't deserve a card at all and Jack deserves a red is the decision of a cheating bastard.

I'm still fuming about the referees performance yesterday.

Someone with a video editing software should really take every clip from the game of his shocking decisions.

The worst refereeing performance I have ever seen.

Shocking.

2nd clip doesn't show the bit before the red where Stokes runs on to push Dorrans, only then did Jack get involved.

The decisions that went against us yesterday where appalling.

****ing hell. Just seeing that now. Total joke Stokes should have been off earlier.

Aberdeen 2 Rangers 1. Tav makes a last minute tackle, clearly winning the ball. Beaton awards a free kick which they score from. Everyone and their dog agrees it wasn't a free kick.
    Beaton then referees the old firm game in April. Brown (as usual) elbows on at least two occasions. The most dangers and obvious on Kenny miller where you can clearly see him turn around to see where Miller is before elbowing him. Referee Beaton misses it completely.
    Then there's yesterday's performance. The worst I've ever witnessed in my 30 years.
    Rangers have to act and ask questions. We need to make sure he's nowhere near any of our games ever again.

Forget Stoke for a minute, How does Tav get booked for that ?

The referee is clearly cheating us. It's deliberate, agenda driven and his entire background and history must be examined.

The club's failure to speak out and ensure he never referees another football match in Scotland is the least we should be doing. Pursuing official channels is pointless. Speak out, create the storm, and destroy his career now.

With the criticism Beaton got for not sending off Garner last season, he was always going to make a point of sending off a Rangers player today and wasn't going to risk further criticism by sending off a Hibs player.

Incredible what that prick Stokes has got away with at Ibrox for years though. I remember the shocking tackle on Papac in the first minute of an OF that should have seen him red carded and handed a hefty ban. Instead he got booked. Yesterday the ref did his best to keep Stokes on the park too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberniv View Post
    I've said it a dozen times, referees predominantly watch our players. It's so ingrained they don't even know they are doing it.
    I think there may be something in this.

The whole lot of them have been so conditioned by the threats and intimidation that they have suffered from Celtic over the recent years that they now inwardly fear for their family's safety and their careers when refereeing games involving us and them.

As a result, they closely watch the actions of any player who opposes Celtic, and even more closely watch the actions of our players. As a result, they have a "blindness" towards the actions of Celtic players, or any players who play against Rangers. It basically allows our opponents and Celtic to take liberties and to get away with it week after week.

Call it incompetence, call it cheating, call it unintentional cheating, call it whatever you like. It has to be tackled, as it means we no longer play on a level playing field. Whatever the reasons for Beaton's display yesterday, Rangers should formally insist that he never referee another Scottish game again.

I hope the guys on here yesterday who claimed Jack deserved to be sent off have a look at the incident and see they were completely and utterly wrong.