Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedro's comment's in the Evening Times

Default Pedro's comment's in the Evening Times

Apologies if this has already been posted earlier. Some fair comments from Pedro.

Caixinha fumes at referee's unfair treatment in Rangers' defeat by Hibernian

RANGERS and Hibernianís first meeting since the 2016 Scottish Cup final was a predictably feisty affair with plenty of controversy and ill-feeling during and after a 3-2 win for the Edinburgh club at Ibrox.

Neil Lennon angered the Rangers bench with his celebration after his sideís equaliser. The clubís assistant manager, Helder Baptista, spoke to a police offer after the incident but itís unclear what was said.

Pedro Caixinha was unhappy at referee John Beaton's decision to send off Ryan Jack in the first-half, it was a dubious call and one which changed the game, and particularly contention because the official didnít show a red card to Hibs player Dylan McGeouch who was let off with a foul when on a booking.

Caixinha said: ďI came here to Scotland to work and give my very best and all the time defend this massive club, and I will do it till my last. If we have too many people against us . . . we just keep going, and keep going, and harder and harder, and together and stronger.

ďBut I tell you something, if I listened to what I listened to today with the other manager, the fourth official, the way he goes, so that allows me to go the same way, if I want. But Iím not having the same principles, the same education, the same point of view. Your opponentsí team is allowed to have two coaches on the technical area, we are also allowed to have it. My focus is defend this institution; my focus is [to] defend this player.Ē

Asked about Lennon making an arm gesture to the Rangers fans, Caixinha said: ďYou didnít see the match? You didnít see the attitude? You may write it. If you have character, you may write it. If you saw it, write it. Donít ask me to tell it and then after you write it, you say I said it, so do it! Itís not about that [Lennon influencing the officials]. Iím not talking about influence, Iím talking about having the same treatment. OK. Having the same treatment. Thatís all I think.Ē

For Lennonís point of view, he did not see what the fuss was all about but wasnít happy at the perceived actions of a member of Rangers coaching staff.

The Hibs manager said: ďIím celebrating a goal, so what way are you supposed to celebrate a goal? If I pick my nose somebody will find something to criticise me for. Iím celebrating a goal Ė so thatís the end of it.

ďYou are looking for things that arenít there. I didnít make a gesture, I celebrated a goal, if they are unhappy with that they can see me. But I shouldnít get into trouble for that.Ē

Asked about Baptista, Lennon said: ďI donít know what he said. I assume he was unhappy with something. There were a few things that went on in their dugout I was unhappy about but didnít go running off to people and telling them about it.Ē

Default Re: Pedro's comment's in the Evening Times

I do know some very prominent people in the Scottish media who have no time at all for Lennon and think he is a complete bawbag.

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post
    I do know some very prominent people in the Scottish media who have no time at all for Lennon and think he is a complete bawbag.
    Good for them , hope they find the balls to publicise it.

They are seeing what any sane person can see

Pedro is right, the journalist wants Pedro to complain about Lennon as they don't have the balls to write about it directly themselves. He is a moron, always been one always will be. Every club he has been near he has been hated,

Baptista does it the right way, no confrontation, but the beggar wants a fight, though the prick always loses them.

The poor untouchable victim, it makes you sick.

Any proper journo's care to highlight this moron?

Very clever from Pedro just telling the press to report what they see rather than what Pedro says he seen. We all know they never report anything that shows Lennon in a bad light. For some reason they all think he is a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by mad4rfcme View Post
    The poor untouchable victim, it makes you sick.
    It's in the D.N.A .

"If you have character, you may write it. If you saw it, write it."

None of them have Pedro, none of them.

Sensible words from Pedro there, he's wise to some of our challenges already, which is a good sign.

No journalist will even dare touch this unless the SPFL take action first. Typically it'll be swept under the carpet and won't be mentioned again in our media unless he is charged by them or the police do get involved.

Just look at the mentality of this wee ugly toad. An actual grown man, who has kids and a family. Complete embarrassment. To think he is a leader of men. At least Edinburgh will have a few more hard nuts after they stop playing football. Tragic c*nts

Classic (and classless) Lennon.

Called out for his scummy behaviour, gives it the I can't do anything right without fault being found, lies about what he actually does and then tops it with the "Bad things were done to me and I'm not greeting about it(except he is)"

Will anyone be surprised when his next move is to either go on tv or radio with his media mates and laugh at Pedro and Helder ?

No disrespect mate but they're not doing a very good job showing it.

He's a scumbag , and been shown insane amounts of sympathy from them for years and years and years.

Until they start calling him out, nothing changes

Quote Originally Posted by jaws73 View Post
    "If you have character, you may write it. If you saw it, write it."
    If there's no media reportage nor condemnation of this, then I'd love to hear Pedro continue to use this phrase in any further pressers.

Indeed, a banner right behind him and any players during such interviews should suggest:
    "Scottish football reporters -- character required"

It kills you inside when our players don't play the game and allow McGeoch tackle to go relatively unnoticed.

I said to my mate at the game we'll need to try get one of them sent off and put pressure on the referee.

5 or 6 players should have crowded the ref and forced him to face the situation - we're soft as shite
    Last edited by 51+3Easy; 1 Week Ago at 09:55.

Quote Originally Posted by skorn View Post
    If there's no media reportage nor condemnation of this, then I'd love to hear Pedro continue to use this phrase in any further pressers.

Indeed, a banner right behind him and any players during such interviews should suggest:
    "Scottish football reporters -- character required"
    Have to say that was a peach of a response from Pedro.

In other words " You write it, YOU call him out instead of saying I'M calling him out"

Absolute class

Well they must be mute, lack any character and prefer to tow the party line and say nothing about his behaviour. I can't recall one person in the Scottish media ever criticising his behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by 51+3Easy View Post
    It kills you inside when our players don't play the game and allow McGeoch tackle to go relatively unnoticed.

I said to my mate at the game we'll nee
    With a Portuguese manager and now some Portuguese players, I really expected us to be mobbing around the referees for everything, including throw in decisions on the half way line. Instead, we seem to have found the only Portuguese manager who doesn't believe in this. Just our luck.

"If we have too many people against us . . . we just keep going, and keep going, and harder and harder, and together and stronger."

An attitude we all should be taking. Not throwing in the towel after 65 minutes.

They must have labradors and white sticks as well as their press or media passes why doesn't someone do something about this ginger clown ?

I am 100% Pedro on this.

Lennon is a fxxking scumbag and will have his players primed on how to play the victim, provoke opposition players and con the ref by playing the innocent.

The sending off was a disgrace.

You don't celebrate a goal by deliberately turning to the opposition fans and inciting them. It's classless and brainless.

suramericaranger is offline anyone in marketing or advertising...kill yourself

PA is spot on with his comments. I like how he calls out these tarrier bastards in the press and that piece of junk Lennon.

Quote Originally Posted by gogo25 View Post
    Apologies if this has already been posted earlier. Some fair comments from Pedro.

Caixinha fumes at referee's unfair treatment in Rangers' defeat by Hibernian

RANGERS and Hibernianís first meeting since the 2016 Scottish Cup final was a predictably feisty affair with plenty of controversy and ill-feeling during and after a 3-2 win for the Edinburgh club at Ibrox.

Neil Lennon angered the Rangers bench with his celebration after his sideís equaliser. The clubís assistant manager, Helder Baptista, spoke to a police offer after the incident but itís unclear what was said.

Pedro Caixinha was unhappy at referee John Beaton's decision to send off Ryan Jack in the first-half, it was a dubious call and one which changed the game, and particularly contention because the official didnít show a red card to Hibs player Dylan McGeouch who was let off with a foul when on a booking.

Caixinha said: ďI came here to Scotland to work and give my very best and all the time defend this massive club, and I will do it till my last. If we have too many people against us . . . we just keep going, and keep going, and harder and harder, and together and stronger.

ďBut I tell you something, if I listened to what I listened to today with the other manager, the fourth official, the way he goes, so that allows me to go the same way, if I want. But Iím not having the same principles, the same education, the same point of view. Your opponentsí team is allowed to have two coaches on the technical area, we are also allowed to have it. My focus is defend this institution; my focus is [to] defend this player.Ē

Asked about Lennon making an arm gesture to the Rangers fans, Caixinha said: ďYou didnít see the match? You didnít see the attitude? You may write it. If you have character, you may write it. If you saw it, write it. Donít ask me to tell it and then after you write it, you say I said it, so do it! Itís not about that [Lennon influencing the officials]. Iím not talking about influence, Iím talking about having the same treatment. OK. Having the same treatment. Thatís all I think.Ē

For Lennonís point of view, he did not see what the fuss was all about but wasnít happy at the perceived actions of a member of Rangers coaching staff.

The Hibs manager said: ďIím celebrating a goal, so what way are you supposed to celebrate a goal? If I pick my nose somebody will find something to criticise me for. Iím celebrating a goal Ė so thatís the end of it.

ďYou are looking for things that arenít there. I didnít make a gesture, I celebrated a goal, if they are unhappy with that they can see me. But I shouldnít get into trouble for that.Ē

Asked about Baptista, Lennon said: ďI donít know what he said. I assume he was unhappy with something. There were a few things that went on in their dugout I was unhappy about but didnít go running off to people and telling them about it.Ē
    Was there hints in his statement that if this is what he and our club have to put up with on a regular basis, he may not be here long.Or was it me thinking negatively, or just getting wise to what he may have to fight against here in Scotland,with the bias corrupt officials weve got to put up with every season.