Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pedro's comment's in the Evening Times

Default Re: Pedro's comment's in the Evening Times

Quote Originally Posted by Whitburnbear View Post
    No disrespect mate but they're not doing a very good job showing it.

He's a scumbag , and been shown insane amounts of sympathy from them for years and years and years.

Until they start calling him out, nothing changes
    Two words ( little scumbag) this guy is not good for the game, as he just loves to incite trouble wherever he goes, and installs it into his players.I thought when he left to go back to England we had seen the last of scunbags like him in our game.But unfortuneatly filth has once again surfaced to the top of the drain, and will cause nothing but trouble as the season progress's.Sad times for Scottish football in general.How do we stamp this crap out of our game.??

Quote Originally Posted by Moodymann View Post
    Well they must be mute, lack any character and prefer to tow the party line and say nothing about his behaviour. I can't recall one person in the Scottish media ever criticising his behaviour
    That is why the same people continue to do it, because they know nothing will be done about it.While the same scum are running Scottish football, everything will stay status quo end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by gers11 View Post
    Two words ( little scumbag) this guy is not good for the game, as he just loves to incite trouble wherever he goes, and installs it into his players.I thought when he left to go back to England we had seen the last of scunbags like him in our game.But unfortuneatly filth has once again surfaced to the top of the drain, and will cause nothing but trouble as the season progress's.Sad times for Scottish football in general.How do we stamp this crap out of our game.??
    How do we stamp it out. Simple mate.

You get the media to do their job and call him out with headlines like

" NEDDISH BEHAVIOUR ONCE AGAIN"

" AND HE'S AT IT AGAIN"

"HOW LONG DOES OUR GAME PUT UP WITH THIS"

Until we see headlines like this, but in fact the opposite, nothing will change

EVERYONE is shit scared from the **** including the football powers. They are all like the wee quiet brainy guy in class, and he's the big bully that shoves folk around
    Last edited by Whitburnbear; 1 Week Ago at 11:06.

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post
    I do know some very prominent people in the Scottish media who have no time at all for Lennon and think he is a complete bawbag.
    Really? Cause you never read about it. They're either lying or have no balls.

5. Default Re: Pedro's comment's in the Evening Times

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey_22 View Post
    With a Portuguese manager and now some Portuguese players, I really expected us to be mobbing around the referees for everything, including throw in decisions on the half way line. Instead, we seem to have found the only Portuguese manager who doesn't believe in this. Just our luck.
    Candeias tried it in the first half when he got booked and Beaton almost gave him a 2nd yellow.