Thread: Unable to send someone off in first five minutes

Default Unable to send someone off in first five minutes

Why do you never, ever, see this happening. Surely a red card offence should result in a sending off regardless if it happens at 5 minutes or 35 minutes. Why can't referees apply the laws of the game properly?

https://youtu.be/jMzmvEDb-zw right at the start of this is the **** stokes in the first few minutes against papac in 2010. An assault not deemed a red cos it was 'too early'. Again today if that happens 15 minutes later he is off.
    Strangely enougg the only time I can think of it happening was David Robertson getting sent off for a body check.

Default Re: Unable to send someone off in first five minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Ghuy View Post
    Why do you never, ever, see this happening. Surely a red card offence should result in a sending off regardless if it happens at 5 minutes or 35 minutes. Why can't referees apply the laws of the game properly?

https://youtu.be/jMzmvEDb-zw right at the start of this is the **** stokes in the first few minutes against papac in 2010. An assault not deemed a red cos it was 'too early'. Again today if that happens 15 minutes later he is off.
    Strangely enougg the only time I can think of it happening was David Robertson getting sent off for a body check.
    I take it your only talking about Scotchland, otherwise the boy from Fulham got sent off in the first couple of minutes as did Cahill in the Chelsea game.

Kevin Thomson lasted about 6 minutes at least once.

This is yet another rule that is applied unevenly.

Incidentally on the other thread we have OTL being as critical of a ref as I have seen on here. The man who defends his fraternity of officials (is still doing it) has given about as close to "the ref was wrong" as he ever will. Shows how bad the game was.
    Last edited by Coza; 4 Days Ago at 03:25.

Jack doesnt get sent off we dont lose that game , simple as that .

Stokes goes off as he should have and he doesnt get the chance to bait jack , simple