Thread: John Beaton - Remember this ?

Default John Beaton - Compare today's reports with this

Must've missed today's condemnation...
    Last edited by Sir Duncan Ferguson; 4 Days Ago at 00:31.

Default Re: John Beaton - Remember this ?

I'm not sure of the relevance? Is it just that he's not very good?

Quote Originally Posted by grunty View Post
    He's not just very good the guy is a blatant cheat and a very weak individual

And the relevance of pointing out he didn't send of Garner is.....

Hardly the point is it?
    You can bet your bottom dollar we won't see headlines like that describing his disgraceful performance tomorrow will we?

Are the papers slaughtering him today for not sending off Stokes ? Or McGeough. Or McGregor ?

Or are they portraying Lenny as a victim and turning their ire on Caixinha ?

The relevance is that when his incompetence was deemed pro-Rangers, an article hinting at yer old Masonic conspiracy flashed up. Now he's had a disaster against us, nada.

Poor thread title from me. I've changed it.

The papers were full of condemnation of him not sending off Garner. Not a peep today.

I've seen Pedro being portrayed as the villain in 1 article already so i kinda get your point now.

We're really bad at this though - there's a way to play such blatant cheating but we'll just come out of it looking as if its sour grapes (which was why i didn't understand your post 1st time around).

Quote Originally Posted by grunty View Post
    The relevance is if you don't want slaughtered in the papers, give Rangers nothing and if you do you might get praised instead.

The following month Beaton made sure his lesson was learned, stood and looked straight at Brown elbowing Miller in the face without taking any action.

Today was a continuation of the how to avoid criticism from the media by avoiding any decisions that could be seen to be favourable to Rangers style of refereeing.

A coward and a cheat.

12. Default Re: John Beaton - Remember this ?

We as a club need to come out & publicly slaughter this cheating bassa , make sure that this useless excuse for a referee is never allowed to officiate in one of our games again .Make no mistake if this happened in one of the thims matches this individual would never be near any of their games ever again .The dignified silence has got to stop if we are to be a force , we need to fight fire with fire,

Hence why he allowed Thumbheid and Lego Muncher to stay on the park at the last OF game. Along with numerous others. If he'd dished out the yellow and red Cards that day to the team in Green & White, he would be back reffing Junior Footy

Cheating refs against Rangers will result in our players becoming demoralised. Ryan Jack did not deserve that today, he must be gutted!

Grade A, fuuk he's a grade Z , and looked like nae neck Forrest runnin about that pitch today. Unless I need tae update my glesses.

He's a shit ****ing ref and probably an absolutely pointless person. Sums the SFA up - can't do anything right and that includes training a group to follow simple instructions.

That's what happens when the refs are protected. Give them a wage and force them to explain every decision in massive detail. See how ****ing smart the useless **** is then.

Also the cheat gave dolly that free kick for a legitimate tackle that led to a last minute winner for dolly. He is a grade a cheat. Worse than Craig Thompson and that's saying something

Any of the papers running with that headline this morning after yesterday's game?

Thought not

This is not the first time that cheating piece of shite has had such an incompetent refereeing performance that it borders on bias.

Difference yesterday is that he cost us points and is influencing the outcome of our games with his agenda.

The Stokes, mcgeugh and McGregor incidents alone should have that anti-Rangers f*ck banned from ever officiating a football game again!

Beyond a disgrace!!

Quote Originally Posted by im_a_good_bluenose View Post
    Also the cheat gave dolly that free kick for a legitimate tackle that led to a last minute winner for dolly. He is a grade a cheat. Worse than Craig Thompson and that's saying something
    Worrying that he's worse than Thompson as he's a real rangers hater.

I've kept an eye on this guy especially in our games. It is so clear that he is a cheat. Scottish referees full of them with their "leanings" towards a certain club.

The club must do something about this, we're battling against opposition and now match officials week in week out.

Quote Originally Posted by forever&ever View Post
    We as a club need to come out & publicly slaughter this cheating bassa , make sure that this useless excuse for a referee is never allowed to officiate in one of our games again .Make no mistake if this happened in one of the thims matches this individual would never be near any of their games ever again .The dignified silence has got to stop if we are to be a force , we need to fight fire with fire,
    While you are 100% correct, the Rangers board only deal progressively with financial matters, they've no interest in speaking up or defending the club in other areas. We're run by good accountants and not much else.

I think Stewart Robertson would rather resign than actually have to make a stand. He looks every inch a Motherwell MD. They may be grown men but they are the wimps.