Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Morelos 'foul' on McGregor today

Default Re: The Morelos 'foul' on McGregor today

Quote Originally Posted by Altogether_now View Post
    That was a red for me every day of the week. Morelos and Mcgregor were chasing a through ball and only the keeper left so he was stopping a clear goalscoring chance
    never saw that one but did see the Pena one at the end of the match - I thought Pena went for it a bit but the ref gave the free kick to Gers and I was sure it was a last man tackle - why no red card for that also ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Duncan Ferguson View Post
    I'd simply love Morelos to wonder aloud if that would have happened if he'd not been a "coloured" Rangers player.

It would throw another fabulously awkward stick of dynamite under the anti-Rangers bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacrispy View Post
    Of course he will

I hope he goes after them all anyway. Utter ****s in Scottish football, from cheating bastard referees to the Celtic run media.

No wonder the sports a joke up here.
    And what "newspaper" is this in?

No surprises there!

I hope nobody is giving their site the hits or actually buying it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGarageFlower View Post
    Any photos of Stokes having Tav in a headlock?
    There's a video on another thread, yet another scandalous decision by the cheating referee.

I'm actually still raging about the ref's performance yesterday.

Witnessed it from the BF3, it that tackle or more accurate assault, was in the Wrestling thread it would be lauded. Shocking Beaton let McGregor away with it

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGer View Post
    There was one as bad in the first half up the LHS near the Broomie corner Morelos kicked the ball off McGegor's shin and he fell over-foul.
    Yeah i was out my seat blazing at that point , while still having the pictured one in my head .
    Honestly seemed like his appriach to refereeing was to make a guess from great distances . And they all went for mcgregor and hibernian . Strangely unrandom .

Quote Originally Posted by skorn View Post
    I'd simply love Morelos to wonder aloud if that would have happened if he'd not been a "coloured" Rangers player.

It would throw another fabulously awkward stick of dynamite under the anti-Rangers bandwagon.
    Thats a possible angle yes mate . Just has to say if it were kenny miller , a local scottish player

Quote Originally Posted by scooby blue View Post
    never saw that one but did see the Pena one at the end of the match - I thought Pena went for it a bit but the ref gave the free kick to Gers and I was sure it was a last man tackle - why no red card for that also ?
    Everyones been more focussed on the other instances if cheating by the official but yeah this is another instance . People are now seeing the game more clearly and how bent that performance was . Corrupt .

Quote Originally Posted by dt17 View Post
    To be fair Morelos had a few fouls so I think his booking for persistent fouling was justified.
    That incident there isn't a foul against us though?

Christ. On. A. Bike.
    If Beaton gave it against McGregor it was a red. Last man. He bottled it.

Christ. On. A. Bike.
    Apparently this foul wasn't even included on the rangers tv highlights

https://mobile.twitter.com/rangersob...95513323634688

There is a clip of it here, absolutely incredible decision to award hivs a free kick.

At one point yesterday i was questioning myself whether i was seeing things correctly or if i fully understood the rules of the game, it was bizarre how this cheating bastard ref went about his business. There is absolutely no way that this can go unpunished, that cheating bastard has to get his jotters.

Tell you one thing I know! the ref must have been really poor, as I have not seen one post from ontheline jumping to his defence! that says it all!!!!!

He was on last night claiming some shite about the ref taking a risk by keeping Stokes on the pitch, but it backfired. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but he certainly never condemned that atrocious refereeing performance.

Genuinely struggling to remember a worse refereeing performance.

For this incident, giving Hibs a free kick is bewildering. It could be argued McGregor could have seen red. He's taken Morelos by the neck ffs.

That Morelos decision is as baffling as the rest. Beaton was so far out his depth yesterday.

19. Default Re: The Morelos 'foul' on McGregor today

You could argue this decision was the worst of the game. It's so bad it's obscene.

It looked to me at the time that he gave the foul for the coming together before the McGregor foul.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetou View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/rangersob...95513323634688

There is a clip of it here, absolutely incredible decision to award hivs a free kick.
    All 3 of those incidents are proof to me that the ref is a cowardly cheating bastard. I've never called a ref a cheat before, but that evidence is damning.

22. Default Re: The Morelos 'foul' on McGregor today

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObjective View Post
    You could argue this decision was the worst of the game. It's so bad it's obscene.
    If that had been in a rugby game it would have been deemed a high tackle sending off and a ban of weeks

Glad I seen that clip as it confirms exactly what I thought had happened at the time and posted on here last night. Macgregor gets it wrong Morelos gets goal side and Macgregor pulls him down by the neck, last man straight red card how he could give a foul against Morelos is astonishing.

Beaton needs hounded out of Scottish Football for that whether it is by the authorities or members of the public politely reminding him in the street, where he works or where ever that he is a blatant cheat and cheating has no place in Scottish Football.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyjohn View Post
    Beaton should not referee another top flight game ever again.
    Correct. Just no excusing yesterday's performance. Rangers should ensure he is hounded out of the game. This cannot happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyjohn View Post
    Beaton should not referee another top flight game ever again.
    Absolutely correct. After a performance like that he should be demoted the lowest possible level or told to give it up. We all know he won't though and most likely moved up the pecking order.