Thread: We need to ask for "clarification" on Beaton's decisions today

Jorg Albertz11 is online now ★★★★★ The Rangers Football Club est 1872 ★★★★★

Default We need to ask for "clarification" on Beaton's decisions today

It's time the club opened its mouth on the performance of our officials.
    I don't think I've ever seen a referee gift wrap 3 points to a team as much as today.

In Scotland today.....our referee's KNOW they'll get an easy ride by giving decisions against us, if a decision goes against Celtic or indeed the Scottish media fanbhoy Neil Lennon....then all hell will break loose.
    The referee responsible for giving the "incorrect decision" will be hounded, tarnished and perhaps chipped down the lower leagues.
    (As history has shown)

I don't care what anyone says...there's an agenda to hold Rangers FC back.

Default Re: We need to ask for "clarification" on Beaton's decisions today

I agree completely. Needs to be driven by our board though. Leave pedro and co out of it to avoid bans etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorg Albertz11 View Post
    It's time the club opened its mouth on the performance of our officials.
    I don't think I've ever seen a referee gift wrap 3 points to a team as much as today.

In Scotland today.....our referee's KNOW they'll get an easy ride by giving decisions against us, if a decision goes against Celtic or indeed the Scottish media fanbhoy Neil Lennon....then all hell will break loose.
    The referee responsible for giving the "incorrect decision" will be hounded, tarnished and perhaps chipped down the lower leagues.
    (As history has shown)

I don't care what anyone says...there's an agenda to hold Rangers FC back.
    Celtic were the club who introduced the terms 'sporting integrity' and 'clarification' to the Scottish game and just look how they benefited.

We. need to go on the offensive with this before it gets any worse.

The standard of refereeing everywhere is poor at best and I'd never thought I would say this. However, it's time for video technology and that way the cheats will be exposed.

5. Default Re: We need to ask for "clarification" on Beaton's decisions today

Every referee has to write a report about the game they have officiated unless im wrong ? These reports should be available for the public to read on the SFA website.
    75% of challenges from us today ended up in yellows yet their players could continuely foul without punishment

Jorg Albertz11 is online now ★★★★★ The Rangers Football Club est 1872 ★★★★★

Quote Originally Posted by The Predator View Post
    I agree completely. Needs to be driven by our board though. Leave pedro and co out of it to avoid bans etc.
    I've been impressed by Dave King and the boards work so far...it's time they stuck up for the club on the authoritarianism in Scottish football.

if you watch the Pedro interview post match, he knows we've been cheated but he goes round the houses when talking about it. Going on about making an appeal using images because he knows the compliance officer is just waiting for him to complain so he can get fined

the only way this goes anywhere is if the board get involved which is unlikely

We need to get on the front foot after today. Blatant cheating has cost us three points putting pressure on our manager and team.

Sitting back and doing nothing is not an option unless we want this repeated all season. This would beg a bigger question, what is the point of paying to watch a game that is so bent?

This was tried with the whistle blower site.
    Remember how the refs were stitched up by the mhedia when explaining a decision favorable to Rangers?

It's high time we caused a ref strike blatant cheating is becoming the norm now from this incompetent lot,the party line seems to be it's only Rangers so it's ok. This mob of cheating bastards will cost us dearly.

I doubt if anyone, let alone Beaton could clarify that performance today. He should be made to try though. He cannot and must not be allowed to walk away from that shambles without some sort of explanation.

Isn't transparency high on the agenda these days? Or is that only for one team?

If he can't explain his decisions then he should be sacked. It wasn't just one decision, there were at least half a dozen.

Theres a "Dossier" (remember that!) From that game today, i'd love to see someone put together every bad decision / indecision / officials looking the wrong way from today

Quote Originally Posted by ontheline View Post
    Remember how the refs were stitched up by the mhedia when explaining a decision favorable to Rangers?
    So, scared of media reaction then. That doesn't do their credibility any good, and runs contrary to the argument that referees aren't influenced by outside events.

I think we need to

1. Have video / cctv evidence of neil lennon publicised and sent to the Police for there actioning
    2. John beaton penalised , and public words to say the referee was bent in todays match adding logical reasoning for each of the instances from the fixture

Yes , whats needed is the top blown off of a culture of deception and malpractice

Referees write match reports.

It could be the case that he'll see it back and admit he's wrong. Then what?

Quote Originally Posted by ontheline View Post
    How does that explain beaton cheating today? Because he did cheat, and should never ref again.