Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How Corrupt are Our Referees

Default Re: How Corrupt are Our Referees

Quote Originally Posted by sirdrinksalot View Post
    They are not corrupt, it's just a combination of being grossly incompetent and being fearful of Peter and his Cabal.
    The last part means they are deliberately not giving us decisions so it benefits Celtic and ultimately Liewell. In other words, they are indeed corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by IanDurrant10 View Post
    As a qualified referee the decisions today were disgraceful

7 mins in - Tav booked for being wrestled to the ground by the throat by Stokes

Red card - Stokes the aggressor, has Jack by throat & puts head into Jack before any response (If Jack goes Stokes HAS to go)

McGeouch - several fouls after yellow including tackle on Herrera as we broke, no booking. However books Morelos for persistent fouling

McGregor yellow at end as Pena is in, DOGSO? It has to be a red also

3 major calls & 3 really poor decisions by Beaton

Louis Moult was yellow carded for an elbow last week, then not booked for a two footed lunge on Dorrans

Last night Dallas misses a clear penalty

You can deflect, piss & moan about everything but it's perfectly clear that the above decisions have been woeful & people are right to be pissed off
    Apart from the fans the people who should be pissed off as much are the people running the club.

It now has to be the natural order of things that we as a club put these cheating, corrupt b@stards in black under as much pressure as the filth.

The ref clearly see Stokes grabbing Jack by the throat as evidenced in the images...and he does feck all about his clear aggression...except send the Rangers player off !!

Lost for words.

Over to you Mr Compliance Officer

The 1st half refereeing yesterday was the worst I have witnessed at Ibrox. I can take getting beat it happens. But when you get beat like yesterday through completely wrong calls by a ref it really pisses you right off.

king should be the one coming out and stating his disgust. There should be a rtv dossier of Hivs fouls which should have resulted in yellow or red cards. The booking of Tav in the first five minutes set the tone, booked for being innocent victim yet same punishment as a Stokes assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Peters Scarf View Post
    Apart from the fans the people who should be pissed off as much are the people running the club.

It now has to be the natural order of things that we as a club put these cheating, corrupt b@stards in black under as much pressure as the filth.

They are corrupt, some of the decisions in our games have been horrific, our players are booked almost first tackle when other teams get to kick lumps out us. Two games and players should have been sent off for our opponents however its a Rangers player who is sent off. If they were incompetent how come it never happens in the scum games?

Quote Originally Posted by onegill View Post
    The guy I sit beside told me he knows the family and the Ref today comes from a family with a strong Presbyterian history
    That tells you everything they will deny any favour of Rangers and more than make it up for the opposition, unlike the Scum that blatantly show favour one way.

I have no doubt Dave King willl make a statement about the gross incompetence of the referee yesterday and get lambasted for it in the mhedia and by the haters...nothing surer.

9. Default Re: How Corrupt are Our Referees

Quote Originally Posted by ontheline View Post
    Moult's just wasn't a sending off

Should Cousin have had a straight red card for his elbow. or just a yellow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOSkGkLaK_o

2 mins 45 secs.

Your opinion doesn't make it fact I am afraid
    A yellow card given for the forearm effort at the penalty. Was it not a yellow? Nothing for the 2 footed, studs up lunge on the egde of the box. You agree it was nothing?

Moult's just wasn't a sending off, you are becoming a parody of yourself.

How long is a piece of string?

Corrupt or not yesterday's refereeing performance was the worst and most one sided I have seen in over 40 years. Maybe there is a part of me that just doesn't want to believe it was deliberate cheating but it's almost impossible to justify the decisions he gave, unless you are the bloke ontheline.

I have never thought of our ref's to be corrupt per se bad games, terrible decisions but not actually on the take, however this performance was so bad it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he has had his bank balance boosted it was THAT bad and would actually like that to be looked into.

He set the tone with the Stokes WWF move he cant say he never seen it he booked him!!, how he stayed on the park defies logic and is indefensible.

If he sends Jack off for what I am still not sure, then 2 or 3 others are going(on both sides) again Stokes leaning in with the head after being booked?

I am struggling to think of such a biased performance ever.

There will be a review and the SFA will rescind the red and give it the "refs are only human" line.

Safe in the knowledge that the damage is already done.

They know exactly what they are doing. He knew this game isnt televised apart from rtv so he knows theres no evidence for the compliance officer

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post
    The ref clearly see Stokes grabbing Jack by the throat as evidenced in the images...and he does feck all about his clear aggression...except send the Rangers player off !!

Lost for words.

Over to you Mr Compliance Officer
    When the panel exonerated brown the game was a bogey. Refs must have thought what's the point even if they might not have externally acknowledged it. That and many other incidents caused yesterday. And that decision on brown was cheating plain and simple. They had the luxury of time and chose to , or were pressured into that decision. Therefore I have no faith in the compliance officer referring it or indeed the panel convicting it , though since ultimately it doesn't involve the east end of the city they might do it to seem fair. We are being cheated by groupthink.

What I would say is at times it looks like they are corrupt. There is only one team benefiting from the 'honest mistakes'. Taking pics for another team I also see them on the end of lots of bad decisions. The bottom line is the refs are just rubbish and players are frustrated too at the lak of consistency. What dosnt help either is the Sellik F A trying to say they are doing a good job. A good job for their favourite team maybe but for no other club.

watp
    no surrender

Imagine if a ref performed like this against the BHEASTS!, his house would be under attack!,refs have been sacked and a referee strike for less!.

Quote Originally Posted by ian-rfc View Post
    Imagine if a ref performed like this against the BHEASTS!, his house would be under attack!,refs have been sacked and a referee strike for less!.
    And his family abused in the street and a statement from their manager saying he understands the anger of the Celtic fans.

This was not 3 points for Hibs, it was 3 points for Celtic.

The video shows there was compression.
    The still that experiment626 shows does not show compression and that is the referee's angle.

Away and take them to task.

I have said Jack's was a yellow
    I have came on. held my hands up he has had a bad day.
    I don't take any pleasure from saying he could have done better.
    It happens.
    Motherwell are bleating about their 3 red cards. Tommy Wright says they were red cards. That's football.

I am still not going down the road of cheating.
    Is it a coincidence Beaton also made the error last season in the match against Aberdeen gifting them a free kick which never was which won them the game and sanctions by the SFA against Rangers?

Yes Motherwell red cards yesterday were red cards as they seem to be hammer throwers and had the ref (Madden) done his job last week they would of had red cards in that match too.

watp
    no surrender

Just seen the stokes wrestle move on Tav, how the fk was that not red

Not in the least
    I have to agree. It's incompetence not corruption. If it was corruption then I and i suggest all of us should walk away from what would be in effect a rigged game.
    There have been decisions which are beyond belief and I think refs do take the easy way out.
    Instead of behaving like Tims we should lead a campaign to raise standards. It let's stop the corruption nonsense.

I have already said Jack's was a yellow.
    Plenty on here have said it was a red.

You don't seem to be having a go at those who said he should have been sent off.

I have also said because he has had a bad day at the office doesn't make him a cheat.
    You have just said verging on corrupt. Therefor not corrupt.

If you cannot grasp that, you are best ignored.
    OTL, although I don't always agree with you, I think getting a refs viewpoint is refreshing.

Beaton bottled the major decisions yesterday. It wasn't a bad day at the office. At very, very best it was yet another bad day at the office.

He is a clone of Ian Brines. That isn't. Compliment.

Stokes and Mcgregor/Mcgeouch at the very least should also have saw red yestdrday.

Throw in the free kick at Aberdeen last year and Broonaldo's elbow on Miller.....and his record is not a good one.

24. Default Re: How Corrupt are Our Referees

Tbh all the yellow cards were correct. It's the red for jack and the inconsistently and failure to show other yellows that were the problem. Stokes should have been given a yellow on that melee at least meaning he's off. Mcgeouch whilst on a yellow in the second half goes through from the back on our player. Not even spoken to and that should be a yellow. How Morelos had a foul given against him in the first half when Hanlon grabs him around the neck is unbelievable. There were other incidents as well. This is a referee who lacks consistency in applying the rules which means he's not very good. What I would agree with is referees at the top are shit scared of the head of referees at the top of the game there in lies the problem. Yesterday was just like mcleans performance against Aberdeen at ibrox last season. Completely lost control

Quote Originally Posted by rfcbear81 View Post
    Tbh all the yellow cards were correct. It's the red for jack and the inconsistently and failure to show other yellows that were the problem. Stokes should have been given a yellow on that melee at least meaning he's off. Mcgeouch whilst on a yellow in the second half goes through from the back on our player. Not even spoken to and that should be a yellow. How Morelos had a foul given against him in the first half when Hanlon grabs him around the neck is unbelievable. There were other incidents as well. This is a referee who lacks consistency in applying the rules which means he's not very good. What I would agree with is referees at the top are shit scared of the head of referees at the top of the game there in lies the problem. Yesterday was just like mcleans performance against Aberdeen at ibrox last season. Completely lost control
    What was Tav booked for?, for being assaulted by Stokes?