Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Corrupt are Our Referees

Default Re: How Corrupt are Our Referees

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberniv View Post
    Sorry but that's just hysterical, Primary 6 nonsense.
    I know.

Fed up listening to their "anybody but ra sellisk" nonsense.
    "The masons are cheating us"
    "It's a conspiracy"
    "Always cheated never defeated"

It's all primary six nonsense and not a road I am going to follow them down.
    I was brought up to believe we are far bigger and better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Blue View Post

Move along nothing to see here
    Over to you Compliance Officer.

Quote Originally Posted by ontheline View Post
    Not in the least
    You really are trolling us now.

You CAN'T back Beaton in that performance unless you ARE Beaton himself

So he has a strong Presbyterian history. Unfortunately he's a **** of a referee, particularly in our games.
    I know mate and to the other guys who have pointed that out above.
    I meant it from the point that it wasn't the fact he wasn't an obvious tim.just that like the rest he was an absolute s*it referee

Ref looking right at it, does absolutely nothing. We're told refs don't cheat and aren't corrupt. What could it be then?

It's a puzzle.

6. Default Re: How Corrupt are Our Referees

Disgusting ref today its been happening for a few year time to address it.

Jorg Albertz11 is offline ★★★★★ The Rangers Football Club est 1872 ★★★★★

I have no doubts whatsoever that Celtic control just about every aspect of Scottish football.
    Rangers football club and its supporters are being persecuted inside and outside the game.
    This is a fact.

Blog Entries

it really doesn't matter if you call it cheating, being frightened or unconscious bias.

The net result is it benefits the scum and costs us points.

Personally I think they are complicit in an anti Rangers agenda.

They are probably told that there is a certain way of refereeing if you want to stay in a job.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdrinksalot View Post
    They are not corrupt, it's just a combination of being grossly incompetent and being fearful of Peter and his Cabal.
    The latter would be corruption then. Scared to give a decision in case you upset a certain team is cheating.

ontheline trolling as usual.

not corrupt just scared shitless , and not very good as their performances abroad show

Quote Originally Posted by imWATP View Post
    Exactly.

What we witnessed last night was a referee terrified of making the big call that was required because he didn't want to cost the scum points. He absolutely shat it despite knowing it was a penalty.

What we witnessed today wasn't even pandering to the tarriers in the heat of the moment. It was a man who knew exactly what he was doing from the first kick of the ball until the last.

The only big call to be made in the Jack "incident" was to show Stokes a second yellow. The fact we were the ones who ended up a man down tells us everything we need to know about Beaton.
    Well put mate . This official was clearly bent today , no other explanation is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by onegill View Post
    I know mate and to the other guys who have pointed that out above.I meant it from the point that it wasn't the fact he wasn't an obvious tim.just that like the rest he was an absolute s*it referee
    An absolute shit referee who wouldn't dream of sending off a mhank at the piggery for nothing. He's a cheat.

I donít usually buy into the idea of refs cheating, incompetence generally covers it 99/100. Today was that one time where the referee quite simply cheated.

Iím not necessarily convinced the referees are corrupt overall. This is all a result of Celticís intimidation tactics, which our dignified silence has directly allowed to manifest.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesnedden View Post
    it really doesn't matter if you call it cheating, being frightened or unconscious bias.

The net result is it benefits the scum and costs us points.

Personally I think they are complicit in an anti Rangers agenda.

They are probably told that there is a certain way of refereeing if you want to stay in a job.
    I doubt if they are told directly. It will be made clear which way the cookie crumbles in all sorts of underhand ways. It goes back to the anti Rangers elements in positions of power. The referees went on strike, went back to work, achieving the square root of **** all.
    I have seen this type of unenforced but nevertheless forced compliance in other walks of life.

Blog Entries

I doubt if they are told directly. It will be made clear which way the cookie crumbles in all sorts of underhand ways. It goes back to the anti Rangers elements in positions of power. The referees went on strike, went back to work, achieving the square root of **** all.
    I have seen this type of unenforced but nevertheless forced compliance in other walks of life.
    I am sure that you are spot on. It will always be implied but there will always be no proof or "plausible deniability".

Quote Originally Posted by jigster View Post
    can you not comment on todays decisions as thats what this board is talking about and the only thing you're not talking about
    There is thread after thread after thread.
    Tell that to Frankfurt Bear..
    Re 10 year ago.

It was the 2008 season the wording was changed.
    Difference between using as a tool and using as a weapon. Nothing has changed since.

Quote Originally Posted by Mez View Post
    I donít usually buy into the idea of refs cheating, incompetence generally covers it 99/100. Today was that one time where the referee quite simply cheated.

Iím not necessarily convinced the referees are corrupt overall. This is all a result of Celticís intimidation tactics, which our dignified silence has directly allowed to manifest.

We had 2 yellows and a red card against us between 32 and 37 minutes, in total 4 yellows and a red in the first 45. Beaton cheated us today.

Haven't looked through the whole thread, but get a grip, refs are not cheats or corrupt. They don't go out to fix a result or penalise one team.
    BUT they have been conditioned, been made aware it'll be a nightmare for them if you they give a penalty, for/against a result involving the wrong yins.
    I sensed today would bring up something like Jacks red card but I thought we'd still beat them. Maybe refs might see whats happening?

Quote Originally Posted by fairs fair View Post
    Haven't looked through the whole thread, but get a grip, refs are not cheats or corrupt. They don't go out to fix a result or penalise one team.
    BUT they have been conditioned, been made aware it'll be a nightmare for them if you they give a penalty, for/against a result involving the wrong yins.
    I sensed today would bring up something like Jacks red card but I thought we'd still beat them. Maybe refs might see whats happening?
    You've just contradicted yourself there. If a referee is scared to give the correct decision for one team over another. What would you call it?

You say you were expecting something like Jack's red card. You were not alone. What led you to that conclusion, though.

Can I suggest, watching this sort of shit refereeing, long and weary, had something to do with it. Maybe you're conditioned

Still havent answered the the question read Moult from last week, let alone all the ridiculous decisions today.
    come on, you usually put up more waffle than this.

Quote Originally Posted by ontheline View Post
    There is thread after thread after thread.
    Tell that to Frankfurt Bear..
    Re 10 year ago.

It was the 2008 season the wording was changed.
    Difference between using as a tool and using as a weapon. Nothing has changed since.

Quote Originally Posted by fairs fair View Post
    Haven't looked through the whole thread, but get a grip, refs are not cheats or corrupt. They don't go out to fix a result or penalise one team.BUT they have been conditioned, been made aware it'll be a nightmare for them if you they give a penalty, for/against a result involving the wrong yins. I sensed today would bring up something like Jacks red card but I thought we'd still beat them. Maybe refs might see whats happening?
    That is blatant cheating and corruption you've just described FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by superger View Post
    We had 2 yellows and a red card against us between 32 and 37 minutes, in total 4 yellows and a red in the first 45. Beaton cheated us today.
    He let several worse fouls go by Hibs players including a blatant yellow at the edge of the box before booking our player for a totally nothing foul. It was a very deliberate performance by the ref today. This was before the ludicrous red card.

Quote Originally Posted by frankfurterbear1 View Post
    Still havent answered the the question read Moult from last week, let alone all the ridiculous decisions today.
    come on, you usually put up more waffle than this.
    Went through all this last week.
    Keep up with play

Ontheline people would respect your opinion more if you just said your actual opinion instead of just backing the refs every single time. Reading your posts you'd think refs never made mistakes.

So far this season,

Moult should have received a second yellow multiple times, especially the two footed lunge just outside the box.

Partick are denied a stone wall penalty in the last minute

Stokes avoids a red after off the ball attack on Tav

Jack gets sent off after going head to head with Stokes, with Stokes being the one moving forward and then grabbing Jack by the throat.

McGeouch escapes a red despite committing yellow card offence after yellow card offence after being booked.

We should be 2 points ahead of the tarriers if refs had done their job, instead we are 3 behind. What's your honest opinion of the above incidents?

As a qualified referee the decisions today were disgraceful

7 mins in - Tav booked for being wrestled to the ground by the throat by Stokes

Red card - Stokes the aggressor, has Jack by throat & puts head into Jack before any response (If Jack goes Stokes HAS to go)

McGeouch - several fouls after yellow including tackle on Herrera as we broke, no booking. However books Morelos for persistent fouling

McGregor yellow at end as Pena is in, DOGSO? It has to be a red also

3 major calls & 3 really poor decisions by Beaton

Louis Moult was yellow carded for an elbow last week, then not booked for a two footed lunge on Dorrans

Last night Dallas misses a clear penalty

You can deflect, piss & moan about everything but it's perfectly clear that the above decisions have been woeful & people are right to be pissed off