Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any way to report Beaton to FIFA?

Default Re: Is there any way to report Beaton to FIFA?

Quote Originally Posted by macsloyal View Post
    Where's the video evidence of Jack trying to headbutt McGinn?
    My bad, Its Stokes. Its at about 48 seconds on this. i saw it posted it on Facebook. Beware its a dhims twitter

https://twitter.com/LilDice_7

I still think it was a bad decision, but you can give the ref a decision to make
    Last edited by Adelphi; 1 Week Ago at 02:33. Reason: confusing one tramp with another

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    We would be a laughing stock if we reported this to FIFA. There is video evidence of Jack trying to headbutt mcGinn directly in front of the referee. Whether it was a real headbutt of a 'movement of the head' or whatever, the referee took it as violent conduct and a straight red
    Your way of the mark stokes has Ryan jack with the throat clear as day if we don't win the appeal with all the available evidence the ball is well and truly burst.
    Last edited by b burns; 1 Week Ago at 07:04. Reason: Spelling

If we don't start sticking up for ourselves we'll continually get decisions against us

That's a good video,in a worse case Stokes should have walked first.

He is a wee beastie in a bheastly little nationalist country

I sort of agree with Pennyblack, to a certain extent. The beasts have and still are, badgering the referees, that is why they are shit scared of giving us any decisions.

We need to get rid of this "leave that behaviour to the tims" mentality as soon as possible.
    Yesterday was a blatant case of one rule for Rangers, one for Hibs. We need to demand answers or this will continue.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by derekw72 View Post
    Jesus ****ing christ. Some folk have lost the plot. He was pish aye and ****ed the game for us, but phone FIFA? We areny the beasts FFS
    And that's exactly why we are treated the way we are. Dont complain, moral high ground, blah, blah, blah. If he'd made those decisions with Celtic he'd probably never ref higher league football again theyd make such a noise about it.

9. Default Re: Is there any way to report Beaton to FIFA?

Quote Originally Posted by SenoraCuellar View Post
    And that's exactly why we are treated the way we are. Dont complain, moral high ground, blah, blah, blah. If he'd made those decisions with Celtic he'd probably never ref higher league football again theyd make such a noise about it.
    Sadly I used to be a proponent of the "Rangers way". However, over the last 7 or 8 years I've come to the conclusion that it only makes us easier targets.

The Club needs to start screaming from the rooftops when incidents such as yesterday with Lennon and Beaton occur or the status quo will remain.

Teams and officials alike should be absolutely f*ckin terrified when playing us - especially at Ibrox.

The occasion was too big for Beaton, lost it mentally.
    The pity of the the sending off was that it ruined what was turning into an intriguing match.
    I won't judge Pedro on this unusal game, but I think he should have gone with 1 up when
    down to 10 men, well done Tav for trying till the end and getting the goal.
    Against Hearts hopefully it will be 11 v 11 and not 10 v 12.

Quote Originally Posted by USABear View Post
    There is an extreme grassing culture building up amongst out fans. What happened to fans from the south side of Glasgow? Is everyone from Newton Mearns now?
    FFS give it a rest. The **** needs dealt with. " Grassing " what age are you.

Quote Originally Posted by superrangers View Post
    FIFA, to my knowledge, aren't really fussed about national issues? They will have their own assessors who will rate the refs. It is up to Rangers as a club to demand that the authorities examine his 'performance' and take any steps required. We have seen refs demoted before. If we are consistent in this approach, it will discourage refs to make dubious decisions in the future, if they care more about their career than any agenda or club allegiance.
    Yes, the club must complain to the SFA and demand an investigation in to his handling of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    We would be a laughing stock if we reported this to FIFA. There is video evidence of Jack trying to headbutt mcGinn directly in front of the referee. Whether it was a real headbutt of a 'movement of the head' or whatever, the referee took it as violent conduct and a straight red
    Do you have a link to that, I have yet to see any evidence of him doing anything deserving a yellow card, far less a straight red.

Quote Originally Posted by pennyblack View Post
    Since he does have a FIFA badge is there some way to report with a bang to rights report from todays game. This man is unfit to referree an under 15 match never mind be in charge of an international fixture.
    Email the paedos, I'm sure that they'll have a template letter kicking about somewhere they could send you...

Never mind FIFA is match fixing illegal? If so it's the police he needs reported to