Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lennon reported to police?

Default Re: Lennon reported to police?

Quote Originally Posted by whitbyontbear View Post
    Who was the 4th official?

Name and shame him
    Euan Anderson according to the programme.

Quote Originally Posted by chelseablue View Post
    Looks like an ugly ginger wee ape. Must be where the inferiority complex comes from.

3. Default Re: The bigot's behaviour today-We as a club should report him to the police

It simply must be caught on camera , if anyone has a picture of him giving the v sign then he is bang to rights . A disgrace that Beaton refused to act .

Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

Quote Originally Posted by Divinewind View Post
    I was in the Broomloan rear 5 and I saw it from there. Couldn't believe it. The 4th official was a complete coward and was having nothing to do with it.

I really hope someone has captured it on video and it's shared for all to see.

What a complex and utter scumbag of a man who happens to be the manager of a football club.
    Funny how Chico pops up to tell us on Radio Scotland that Rangers fans spilled onto the track at 1-0 as if it were another Hampden.

Was TLBaR mentioned?

I am beginning to think it is time to ban the BBC, and I never thought I would see the day I typed that.

From Archie and Alastair Alexander to the present day. Hold your heads in collective shame BBC Scotland
    Last edited by weebaggy; 1 Week Ago at 19:31.

Default Re: The bigot's behaviour today-We as a club should report him to the police

We have Follow with Pride rammed down our throats warning us to behave, surely it means nothing if this despicable creature is allowed to get away with what he wants.

Ha ****ing ha. Wee Stewarty Robertson never saw it ( going forward)

Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

Quote Originally Posted by whitbyontbear View Post
    Who was the 4th official?

Name and shame him
    Euan Anderson.

watp
    no surrender

Quote Originally Posted by WATP1979 View Post
    There MUST be footage or pictures of this

Once a scumbag.....
    Got to be been sent three pics of him with his hands to ear if he done more there has to be pic or its total made up. Over to who ever took the first pics

Ho ho ho. What a ****ing palaber. They've been taking the piss for years and now we're getting angry.

Cant post the photos because I'm on my phone and also his ****ing grid offends me, but willie vass has plenty of photos, stage by stage of him going giruy

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/g...0003dgdcivxA28
    Last edited by brianhrfc; 1 Week Ago at 19:16.

Default Re: The bigot's behaviour today-We as a club should report him to the police

Just tell him his behaviour if carried out by a fan would result in a ban and he is therefore banned

Quote Originally Posted by brianhrfc View Post
    Cant post the photos because I'm on my phone and also his ****ing grid offends me, but willie vass has plenty of photos, stage by stage of him going giruy

Bang to rights if they dont hammer him for that,the games fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumfriesbear View Post
    Euan Anderson.

watp
    no surrender
    http://www.buchanobserver.co.uk/spor...moor-1-3140893

Quote Originally Posted by broxijim View Post
    Got to be been sent three pics of him with his hands to ear if he done more there has to be pic or its total made up. Over to who ever took the first pics
    There are pics. Even without pics, I saw it. So its not made up, unfortunately eh.

Some of our own fans believe we should let him be and definitely not get tore into him. Apparently.

16. Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

Quote Originally Posted by mendes View Post
    I really hope that someone has this on video so if they do then get it posted and then mass reporting of what he did to the police is the way to go.
    Only a picture, in this link.
    Daniel Caw, i believe writer of the article, says that Lennon's gesture shouldn't be taken too seriously, in light of the abuse Treacle Teeth receives.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2017/08/n...ans-hibs-goal/

Anyone Tim related seems to be untouchable up here.

Years of moaning and putting pressure on refs & the media seems to have paid off for the rat catchers.

Blog Entries

The vass pictures show it clearly report to sfa crowd incitement clear as day

Quote Originally Posted by Jelle1880 View Post
    Some of our own fans believe we should let him be and definitely not get tore into him. Apparently.
    Well, we all know it can never be "Lenny's" fault, can it.
    Nowhere in the footballing world will you have seen a manager act like Lennon did today.
    Nowhere.
    One thing though, I sit behind the "box" in the main stand.
    I didn't see him stick his fingers up at us but, he did give us the classic, forearm across forearm, dust clenched, get it up you, sign.
    Unbelievable for any manager to act like this but, it is Lennon.

20. Default Re: Lennon reported to police?

Ah, it's only wee Lenny having a laugh.

I bet our club do nothing. Pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by brianhrfc View Post

Guys a red neck ,cant take him anywhere but of course always the victim nothing is ever his fault ,pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by TorinoFC View Post
    It simply must be caught on camera , if anyone has a picture of him giving the v sign then he is bang to rights . A disgrace that Beaton refused to act .
    It's right in front of the camera gantry, bud.
    He was looking directly up at this area.
    It hss been caught on camera, no doubt about it.

Report him to the police, you're having a laugh, they were there, they witnessed his antics and done hee haw.

You any faith in Glasgow PF office actually taking it further if he was charged.

Not a fecking chance.

Rest assured this horrible c**t uttered something in the first 25 mins that upset our coaching staff, Whatever it was I seen the reaction from Pedro and the rest of our coaching staff from my seat in the main stand, The 4th official was involved and Pedro was pointing furiously at Lennon,perhaps another case of this c**t getting away with uttering the Orange Bas**rds vocals that he has previously.

The First to play the victim card when trouble catches up with him.

Piece of shit of the highest order.