Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lennon reported to police?

Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

Can you even begin to imahine the backlash if it was Pedro behaving like that in their midden?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

Report it to the police and ask for an update

Imagine Neil McCann gave two fingers to the main stand st parkhead? He would be in the jail

It's gross double standards at play here

Saw it right in front of me as well. Fourth official didn't even bother to have a word.

Despite his team scoring and what should be a happy moment, the absolute venominous look on his face followed by a few gestures.

Anyone else and they get sent to the stand. He's untouchable. Got the 'poor wee Catholic victim' card to play on if someone reacts to him.

as said to my folks. if you did what he did to the opposition fans you'd be huckled out.

I was in the Broomloan rear 5 and I saw it from there. Couldn't believe it. The 4th official was a complete coward and was having nothing to do with it.

I really hope someone has captured it on video and it's shared for all to see.

What a complex and utter scumbag of a man who happens to be the manager of a football club.

The day he returned back to Scottish football was a black day.

I know BBC are biased as ****, but I was a bit shocked when I seen they used that as their background to a video they posted on Twitter of popcorn teeths interview.
    Haliday got sent off and 2 Mach ban for much much less.

Riddled from top of Scottish government to top of Scottish broadcasting and Scottish football with utter vermin who detest all we stand for.

Obvious the doing the cant got up Ashton Lane years ago never taught him a lesson. Has only himself to blame when it happens again.

There MUST be footage or pictures of this

Once a scumbag.....

Who was the 4th official?

Name and shame him

Tthey are all compliant and corrupt. When the police tell you to do your job and you still refuse then there can be no question.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lennon reported to police?

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post
    Halliday gives arm salute and gets punished.Lennon gives the V and verbally abuses the Rangers fans and gets featured on the BBC website.....pat on the back from all at the BBC production/editing team
    This really shows the BBC in Scotland up for the bunch of bhigots that they are. This organisation is outdated and no longer fit for purpose. It should not be compulsory to pay for their services any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post
    Halliday gives arm salute and gets punished.Lennon gives the V and verbally abuses the Rangers fans and gets featured on the BBC website.....pat on the back from all at the BBC production/editing team
    He also gave it the GIRUY salute.
    If this mhutant isn't hauled over the coals by the SFA and the police then the game's a bogey!

did baptista report him to coppers ?

I spoke to a police inspector trackside and he said they had already had three reports to the hand salute incident and they would be dealing with it after the game

I meant to add that I saw that he was giving it all the obscene gestures to the EE and Main Stand but I wasn't aware that he's abused our assistant manager as well.
    Lock him up and throw away the key!
    Really though, could you imagine if a Rangers manager had done that to the opposition supporters?......there would be cries for him to be sin died from football and his club to be disbanded!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jock View Post
    He also gave it the GIRUY salute.
    If this mhutant isn't hauled over the coals by the SFA and the police then the game's a bogey!
    Remind me what happened to Halliday.

The game in this country is ****ed.

Lawell has his henchmen in place. Top to bottom.

We might never get 'back'. They wont allow it.

Which is exactly how they planned it

We slept while they planned

Pics and videos bears.

I saw it from main stand section Q.

100% gave a "G,I.R.F.U" arm to elbow towards main sand

One bear actually turned to HIV directors and said " and you employ that "

The scum are 100% in charge of Scottish Football

We need to win 3-0 to have any chance of victory !

There is nothing else for us to do except move to either England or the MSL. Flights to the middle of the American continent take 7 to 9 hours nowadays.

22. Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

Quote Originally Posted by ..Obi-Wan.. View Post
    Remind me what happened to Halliday.

The game in this country is ****ed.

Lawell has his henchmen in place. Top to bottom.

We might never get 'back'. They wont allow it.

Which is exactly how they planned it

We slept while they planned
    The we slept, was our custodians and our continually useless pr. The fans are blameless. And our pr continues to be useless , it's driving a wedge between me personally and the club.

wouldn't allow HIV directors in our Director's box - would send them to sit with their exuberant junkies

Default The bigot's behaviour today-We as a club should report him to the police

our club expects standards of behaviour within the stadium by our fans so why shouldnt we as a club be reporting Lennon to the police for his offensive behaviour towards our support today?