Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lennon reported to police?

Default Lennon reported to police?

Hearing that Lennon was reported for abusing rangers assistant manager?

2. Exclamation Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Police.

Dont see a thread.

For background. 5 minutes earlier Pedro and Helder had a screaming match with the 4th official trying to prevent Helder coaching the team.

1-1 goal goes in

Lennon explodes turns to Main Stand

Cant hear you gesture
    Get it right effing up you gesture
    Come ahead gesture

Place naturally erupts and responds

All the while the 4th official who is less than 5 yards away refuses, absolutely refuses to get involved.

Police then get involved and before the match resumes two officers have marched up to the 4th Official telling him quite clearly in no uncertain terms what has just happened pointing at Lennon.

The 4th official appears to refuse to acknowledge what is being said to him about unacceptable behaviour. To me the 4th official was encroaching onto the pitch to get away from them.

At no point did John Beaton (who is mic'd up as well as the 4th official) look over

The Police could then be seen taking statements from fans which I hope was fans reporting Lennon

A sorry sorry day which Scottish Football absolutely confirmed that from top to bottom it now lives by the mantra 'know your place hun scum'

Sickened.
    Last edited by nelster; 5 Days Ago at 18:04. Reason: typos

Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

Some old fella in the EE.reported the bigot to the police telling him about the gesture etc

Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

I didn't see the incident as I watching online.

However, it was mentioned on commentary that there was a Police involvement with Lennon after the equalising goal.

Your account sounds completely accurate and to be expected from the poor wee heritage being questioned vicTIM

Blog Entries

Heard part of Pedro's presser when one of the journos tried to trick him into comment on this.
    Very cleverly he said
    " Did you see it? If you saw it and you have character then you must write it . You want me to tell you so that you can say I said it, but if you saw it you must write it"

BBC used it as their graphic for Scottish football lives scores most of the afternoon which says it all really.

Default Re: Lennon reported to police?

That cannot be right .the blessed Lenny is always the put upon brave victim...don't you know...that is the carefully nurtured profile developed by the Scottish mhedia.

Soft centred nicknames for their heroes ..the Sellick (the Hoops) and Lennon(Lenny)
    Last edited by doc holliday; 5 Days Ago at 18:11.

If someone took him up on his offer and lamped the prick he'd be the first to cry victim.

**** is untouchable.

Don't worry chaps, Tony McGlennan will be on his case first thing on Monday morning!

10. Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

TLB clearly turned round and gave all the fans in the Main stand the two finger salute. Both arms outstretched. Disgusting wee bigoted mhutant bastard.

Surely that wee lamb couldn't have done anything wrong?

Saw it clearly , the wee w@nk should have been sent to the stand. Minimum.

Utterly classless. Embarrassing.
    Straight up , if a Rangers manager ever done that at an away game , I'd say the same thing.

Serious question, is it somehow outwith the power of the police to simply lift him?
    Are they expecting the 4th official to tell the ref to send him to the stand?

I seen this Lennon made obscene gesture to the main stand the 4th official ignored it our bench complain to the Police about it and the cop then has a word with the 4th official. Time to get the complaints into Police Scotland, let's go beyond the SFA!

I turned round and shouted at the police/security staff behind the screens next too the tunnel, for them to admit that it would be reported. Talk about two tier standards, but I suppose I should accept it because we live in the Republic of Scotland ruled by a significant minority of Scum.

Halliday gives arm salute and gets punished.Lennon gives the V and verbally abuses the Rangers fans and gets featured on the BBC website.....pat on the back from all at the BBC production/editing team

Blog Entries

Scotland really is screwed. There cannot be another country in the free world with such a one-sided agenda. They have brought bigotry, and religious hatred to Scotland and have worked their case to become in control of all key areas of society, despite being the minority group.

I really hope that someone has this on video so if they do then get it posted and then mass reporting of what he did to the police is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddotted View Post
    I seen this Lennon made obscene gesture to the main stand the 4th official ignored it our bench complain to the Police about it and the cop then has a word with the 4th official. Time to get the complaints into Police Scotland, let's go beyond the SFA!
    If the matter was reported to the police (which it was) and someone said earlier they were taking statements then by all accounts he should be getting a chap on the door tonight.......but will he?
    You're right, ignore the SFA or SPFL (just like their 4th official did to the police at the game) and demand action from Police Scotland instead.
    The wee rhats actions could genuinely have provoked a riot!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Serious question, is it somehow outwith the power of the police to simply lift him?
    Are they expecting the 4th official to tell the ref to send him to the stand?

The OBFA applies to everyone inside a football stadium mate.

Quote Originally Posted by nelster View Post
    Dont see a thread.

For background. 5 minutes earlier Pedro and Helder had a screaming match with the 4th official trying to prevent Helder coaching the team.

1-1 goal goes in

Lennon explodes turns to Main Stand

Cant hear you gesture
    Get it right effing up you gesture
    Come ahead gesture

Place naturally erupts and responds

All the while the 4th official who is less than 5 yards away refuses, absolutely refuses to get involved.

Police then get involved and before the match resumes two officers have marched up to the 4th Official telling him quite clearly in no uncertain terms what has just happened pointing at Lennon.

The 4th official appears to refuse to acknowledge what is being said to him about unacceptable behaviour. To me the 4th official was encroaching onto the pitch to get away from them.

At no point did John Beaton (who is mic'd up as well as the 4th official) look over

The Police could then be seen taking statements from fans which I hope was fans reporting Lennon

A sorry sorry day which Scottish Football absolutely confirmed that from top to bottom it now lives by the mantra 'know your place hun scum'

Sickened.
    Who was 4th official??? Comments on twitter suggesting his mic conversation with Beaton was responsible for the sending off

If you witnessed it then complain to the police

I sit behind the away dug out and there was numerous complaints being made to the police. I think he'll get done.

24. Default Re: Lennon. 1-1 goal. Gestures at Main Stand. Police involved. Officials ignore Polic

Quote Originally Posted by mendes View Post
    I really hope that someone has this on video so if they do then get it posted and then mass reporting of what he did to the police is the way to go.
    There must be someone who caught it on video or a photo surely?

If so then like you say get it posted so it can shared to a wider audience.

There is a picture doing the rounds on FB of him doing the hands to the ears gesture to the Rangers Support, Thats the only one I've seen so far