Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers To Appeal Red Card

Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

The first clip shows nothing at all.
    The second clip is 4 seconds of 2 players head to head.
    I've yet to be convinced Jack is innocent as myself and everyone around me thought it was a red but what is 100% for certain is both Stokes & McGeoch should've walked, it's not even questionable. It was a horrendous refereeing performance (which I'm not shocked about with Beaton)

Quote Originally Posted by ekbear View Post
    You see players getting involved like that all the time, sticking up for team mates. If that's a red then 2 hivs players should be off aswell.
    Thats exactly right. Stokes should have two red cards today. It's the first time I can remember a player grabbing another player by the throat and only getting a yellow card then becoming involved in a 2nd incident where the ref himself actually had to physically restrain him and not getting a 2nd booking or a red card.

Make no mistake Beaton did Stokes a favour today.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwoods88 View Post
    The first clip shows nothing at all.
    The second clip is 4 seconds of 2 players head to head.
    I've yet to be convinced Jack is innocent as myself and everyone around me thought it was a red but what is 100% for certain is both Stokes & McGeoch should've walked, it's not even questionable. It was a horrendous refereeing performance (which I'm not shocked about with Beaton)
    You are the only person saying they thought it was red.

Quote Originally Posted by HMS.Temple.Garden View Post
    what happened?

never really saw it at the game, was it for a perceived head butt from Jack? seen a lot of pushing and it was started by Hibs players
    A lot of folk in the subway queue after after the game saying it was a headbutt by Jack and a definite red. Never saw a headbutt myself mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by paisleyprod View Post
    You are the only person saying they thought it was red.
    Except I'm blatantly not, there are several in the thread and several around me in CF4.

I'm stating my opinion, you're just making stuff up

6. Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

Except I'm blatantly not, there are several in the thread and several around me in CF4.
    So you were sitting looking through Ryan Jacks backside ?

I was 100 yards away in the main stand looking straight on at the incident

Ryan Jack was headbutted and flew back 6 yards

I am not sure what the ref saw-but must have saw something. If he has, then he has to see Stokes too.....even a yellow and he is off.
    What did Dorrans get booked for? In fact, Mcgeouch behaved most aggresively running in to get involved.
    Why wasn't the initial foul a booking?
    Why wasn't it a straight red at the end when Alves took resultant free kick?

Jacks back was to me, so I can't see his head move?
    As I said, I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong but Jack imo gave the referee a decision to make, the other half of the decision is where Beaton shows his true colours with letting the gun runner off without a booking at least. Then several incidents involving mcgeoch as well.

9. Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

It's not a surprise to me that your saying it was a red.

The only surprise is that admin haven't outed and banned you yet sin die from this forum .

A quick look through your post history tells what you are "88" .

There doesn't appear to be any sort of headbutt by Jack. Loads around me said it was a headbutt but doesn't look like it from any of the clips.

What is certain though is the ref has cheated. If he thinks Jack is a red then Stokes, McGeough and McGinn should all get red cards.

We are also missing the point that the guy who did the original foul wasn't even booked.

Appealing is the only way. I think the club should actually go further and question the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by TorinoFC View Post
    It's not a surprise to me that your saying it was a red.

The only surprise is that admin haven't outed and banned you yet sin die from this forum .

A quick look through your post history tells what you are "88" .
    Good for you! What stand were you in?
    Want me to send a video from my seat?

I had a good view of it from the front of the CD he motioned his head towards Stokes but no contact at all, Stokes caused and should have been booked for a second time and off the park .

At the most it was a yellow it will be rescinded but that and several other decisions lost us the game .

The clip in the thread you don't see what actually happened .

Jack shouldn't have given him a decision to make he did the same against Garner at shitodrie and got away with it .

What chance do we have when people AT the game, who had no luxury of seeing it on RTV at the time and seen no replays, keep saying "at the game/from my seat"?.

It doesn't matter what it looked like from the Govan.

Watch it. Jack does nothing apart from pull a player away and stand his ground to a **** that grabs his neck and goes in with the head.

No way it was a red I seen it very clearly he didn't make any contact at all your either a tarrier or a troll .

Blog Entries

I initially thought it was Dorrans getting the red for the initial reaction, which would have been ridiculous in any case.

From my vantage point in CF5, it looked like one of their guys threw a punch and next thing I knew it was Jack getting a red 🤔

Even looking at the video and taking the blue specs off I am struggling to see what Jack does to merit the red?

I never saw it clearly as jack had his back to me but he did seem to storm into the crowd. I said to the boy next to me that jack was getting sent off. Beaton was a disgrace today. Rangers kept getting fouled then getting booked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Göteborg-Rangers View Post
    What chance do we have when people AT the game, who had no luxury of seeing it on RTV at the time and seen no replays, keep saying "at the game/from my seat"?.

It doesn't matter what it looked like from the Govan.

Watch it. Jack does nothing apart from pull a player away and stand his ground to a **** that grabs his neck and goes in with the head.
    Jack motions his head but no way it's a red as no contact, He shouldn't have done it but shouldn't have been sent off .

Quote Originally Posted by super_ally_the2nd View Post
    I initially thought it was Dorrans getting the red for the initial reaction, which would have been ridiculous in any case.

From my vantage point in CF5, it looked like one of their guys threw a punch and next thing I knew it was Jack getting a red 🤔

Even looking at the video and taking the blue specs off I am struggling to see what Jack does to merit the red?
    Clips don't show it due to a he angle as earlier he moves his head towards Stokes but no contact yellow at most .

Quote Originally Posted by Union Jack 1873 View Post
    No way it was a red I seen it very clearly he didn't make any contact at all your either a tarrier or a troll .
    Well I wish I had your eyes then, 4 rows from the pitch she to me and others it looked a red

Quote Originally Posted by TrueblueAl View Post
    I never saw it clearly as jack had his back to me but he did seem to storm into the crowd. I said to the boy next to me that jack was getting sent off. Beaton was a disgrace today. Rangers kept getting fouled then getting booked for it.
    The laugh is as well that the supposed "neutral view" is that we kicked Hibs off the the park today.

Well I wish I had your eyes then, 4 rows from the pitch she to me and others it looked a red
    The angle I sit at is just to the right of the halfway line I had a perfect view of it as I can remember thinking at the time it was a stupid thing to do but In no way was it a red card never ever in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubs UK Redux View Post
    Stokes put his head towards Ryan Jack and makes contact. It's clear here:

https://twitter.com/meganlawriee28/s...14335949516801
    How anyone can watch that he not see that stokes moves his head forward is beyond me.

https://ibb.co/iZqpUv
    https://ibb.co/mrAZwa

No idea how to post pictures from iphone

Anyone got the Stokes one on Tav ?