Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers To Appeal Red Card

Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

Is there any footage of the Stokes/Tav incident?

From my seat, I thought it was a red. Not for the headbutt you are all talking about but iin my opinion, I thought Jack threw a kick at the player. I'd need to see it again on tv. Guy on the bus home showed me a clip but it was all waste up.

If anything it's Stokes who puts his head towards Jack. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bridge View Post
    Stokes moved his head to Jack, it was crystal clear on RTV, all this bollox that Jack moved his head to Stokes is just that, bollox.
    This is the way I saw it and mentioned it at the time.

Compliance officer needs to tackle Stokes on that, and the headlock.

I don't think this is the red card incident, where I was I think Stokes has Jack by the neck and Jack gestures with his head but no contact is made. The ref was behind Jack at the time and so has an excuse to send him off.... however how HIVS never had 1 sent off too is beyond me. We were indeed cheated today!

6. Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

Stokes moved his head to Jack, it was crystal clear on RTV, all this bollox that Jack moved his head to Stokes is just that, bollox.
    100% right.

How any clown can come on here and say otherwise fu(kin ludicrous.😡

7. Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

Couldn't see from where I was what the card was for. Just saw the rammy.

However, I cannot fathom how referee who threw yellow cards about our team like sweeties managed to get through that 90 mins and not send of McGeough.

The inconsistency is absolutely fcking outrageous and anyone watching the game and looking at the card stats at the end fcking knows it.

I am more than comfortable saying we were fcking cheated by that refereeing performance today. The tragedy is there is no fcking recourse for these bastards to be called into question. Fcking teflon jerseys.

This is how i seen it too, Stokes came in and put his head on Jack, If the ref was going to be impartial then Stokes should have been on a 2nd yellow. We can see that Stokes got away with it as McGeough was pushing him out of there as Stokes wanted to do more.

From where I was sat it looked like Jack threw his head forward and was a clear red. Having seen the replay on another thread it doesn't look as clear cut.

For F***s sake what sort of followers do we have. Some see a head butt from our player and Alberx now says Jack kicked him as well? How many pairs of specs do they need or even better why don't they try some normal ones instead of the green and white striped ones they put on when watching us.

Quote Originally Posted by two2tango View Post
    I don't think the clip runs on long enough to see what happened

From where I sat in the govan rear it looked like stokes had jack by the throats then jack motioned to head butt but was nowhere near stokes

My eyes are not as good as they used to be so can't say fur certain as I was far away

In any case stokes should have been off for the tav incident
    That doesn't mate. But RTV rerun it over and over again as everyone was trying to work out what we had missed. Hibs players fouls Dorrans and it was a def booking. He doesn't get booked. The same player after Dorrans shoves him puts his hands up to Dorrans throat. Another wee spoon burner fires in and Jack shoves him. Then Stokes obviously says something and Jack walks towards him, Stokes pushes his head towards Jack, clear as day. The melee then gets broke up but the ref takes a message from the 4th official who (in spite of the fact there were about ten players between him and the incident) seems to guide the ref to send off Jack.

So if the ref plays this back and rethinks what he should have done... Spoon burner one earns a booking for the tackle and a straight red for lifting his hand to Dorrans afterwards. Dorrans a booking for reacting to the tackle. The wee spoon burner that launched in, booking. Jack, booking for shoving him. Stokes, straight red for leading with the head. All of that is what should have happened. What did we get? A Rangers Red and Yellow and one spoon burner yellow and the game effectively handed to them.

The standard of refereeing up here is a disgrace. Is refereeing up here now a fulltime job how it is down south? As in practicing during the week etc

Seeing footage now. Not seeing what I thought I saw at the time.

Stokes put his head towards Ryan Jack and makes contact. It's clear here:

https://twitter.com/meganlawriee28/s...14335949516801

100% there was a head-to-head happened (I wouldn't quite say headbutt).

Either way, it was stokes who went forward with his head first. Not sure who our player was.... perhaps Jack or Dorrans.

When I saw Jack getting a red, I automatically assumed stokes would've got a red also.

Everyone around me, and since coming in here it seems agree that jack moved his head in, we can't all be wrong. Is there conclusive footage that shows the entire incident?
    Otherwise people calling us clowns etc need to get a grip.
    We saw what we saw (or if conclusive footage shows otherwise what we thought we saw)
    Or what? Are we all just making it up for the sake of it.
    Jack barely even argued with the ref about the red.

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy ! View Post
    People saying anybody that says it was a sending off are outing themselves as a tim are talking nonsense. I said it in the "cheat" thread. Jack launched his head forward, it doesn't show it in that video so hopefully that's the only angle the review panel get to see but it definitely happened and it cost us the game. The ref was a joke but jacks decision was correct. He cost us the game.
    I was at the game and I can assure you it's not a sending off. So Jack didn't cost us the game.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwoods88 View Post
    Everyone around me, and since coming in here it seems agree that jack moved his head in, we can't all be wrong. Is there conclusive footage that shows the entire incident?
    We saw what we saw (or if conclusive footage shows otherwise what we thought we saw)
    Have a look at the 3-4 clips doing the round mate. What you thought you saw is not what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwoods88 View Post
    Look two posts up from your post. A few seconds of footage that show clearly that anyone suggesting Jack put his head in are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubs UK Redux View Post
    Stokes put his head towards Ryan Jack and makes contact. It's clear here:

https://twitter.com/meganlawriee28/s...14335949516801
    Look at both them Stokes clearly puts his head down first but to be fair he shouldn't have been on the park at that time.

I never seen it and still haven't seen replays but the guy next to me said "what's he doing that right in front of the ref for"

Too Feckin Late !

Appeal does NOTHING for the game today !

HIV's gifted an easy Hour of 11 v 10 ( despite plenty of opportunity to make 10 v 10 )

It IS blatant CHEATING - no more no less

Welcome to Scottish Football 2017 as per tarrier FC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brianhrfc View Post
    It was never a red card, never a yellow either considering what was going on around about him.

Here it is on video. Anyone who says otherwise needs to have a word with themselves.

Ironically enough, it's a pape that recorded it.

https://twitter.com/chrismac1888/sta...80931950247936
    You see players getting involved like that all the time, sticking up for team mates. If that's a red then 2 hivs players should be off aswell.

Appeal, fine but the damage has already been done.

Corrupt to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by brianhrfc View Post
    It was never a red card, never a yellow either considering what was going on around about him.

Here it is on video. Anyone who says otherwise needs to have a word with themselves.

Ironically enough, it's a pape that recorded it.

https://twitter.com/chrismac1888/sta...80931950247936
    I didn't see him do anything wrong in that clip. I genuinely mean not one thing. Never mind a red I didn't even see a yellow or anything close to it.