Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers To Appeal Red Card

Default Rangers To Appeal Red Card

Pedro invited Beaton to see the sending off again after the match & confirms club will appeal it.
    Last edited by Scrubs UK Redux; 5 Days Ago at 18:04.

Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

what happened?

never really saw it at the game, was it for a perceived head butt from Jack? seen a lot of pushing and it was started by Hibs players

Pedro says we are the people in his interview lol

We’ve actually got total plamfs on here saying it was a red. Can only be tims outing themselves.

5. Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

Quote Originally Posted by HMS.Temple.Garden View Post
    what happened?

never really saw it at the game, was it for a perceived head butt from Jack? seen a lot of pushing and it was started by Hibs players
    Some people on the forum, who were at the game, have said they saw a headbutt movement from Jack but TV replays didn't show anything. A bit of a mystery after Stokes tried to shag Tav. I've NEVER been a conspiracy guy and have always felt things even out but today's referee was strange to say the least.

It was never a red card, never a yellow either considering what was going on around about him.

Here it is on video. Anyone who says otherwise needs to have a word with themselves.

Ironically enough, it's a pape that recorded it.

https://twitter.com/chrismac1888/sta...80931950247936

Quote Originally Posted by brianhrfc View Post
    It was never a red card, never a yellow either considering what was going on around about him.

Here it is on video. Anyone who says otherwise needs to have a word with themselves.

Absolutely nothing to see there. Nada.

Anyone saying that shows a headbutt from Ryan has just outed themselves. Keep an eye on that admin. Could be a good way of clearing this board of a few timposters.

If Scott Brown gets his turned to a yellow in part because Halliday got a yellow on his tackle then because of Stokes this should no doubt be turned to a yellow as well

Decision has still cost us points, bent bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by brianhrfc View Post

There was less in that than the Tav/Stokes incident at the beginning of the game, for which two yellows were shown.

Abysmal from Beaton, if absolutely expected.

People saying anybody that says it was a sending off are outing themselves as a tim are talking nonsense. I said it in the "cheat" thread. Jack launched his head forward, it doesn't show it in that video so hopefully that's the only angle the review panel get to see but it definitely happened and it cost us the game. The ref was a joke but jacks decision was correct. He cost us the game.

12. Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

And rightly so. Never a red card, blatant cheating and if it's not over turned then our club have to come out fighting.

They shouldn't have to wait for the decision, they should be hitting out at the officiating and saying how it is in this corrupt league/association.

13. Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionGer View Post
    Absolutely nothing to see there. Nada.

Anyone saying that shows a headbutt from Ryan has just outed themselves. Keep an eye on that admin. Could be a good way of clearing this board of a few timposters.
    Absolutely no headbutt anywhere. Watching this clip again, 30 seconds in when Jack pushes away the Hibs No 10...did the ref think that was a punch? A left hook? Only thing I can think of outside of him just wanting to send someone off.

A team moulded in the persona of their manager. HIVS

From CF4 it looked like Jack put his head in. I've yet to see any footage though and you know what it's like trying to spot stuff live. It is beyond me how Beaton failed to send off McGeoch for a series of fouls after his booking and also if I've heard right Stokes was involved with Jack after he had been booked as well.
    I would genuinely say that's one of the worst refereeing performances I've watched in front of me, so inept, no rhyme or reason to his decisions. Just totally all over the place.

Before the ref showed the red the guy next to me said Jack leaned in with his head, he is off. However having seen that replay, there is absolutely nothing in that, nothing at all. However, I think it was the linesman telling the ref rather than the ref making the decision himself.

I was inline with incident in Govan front, looked as if he put his head on stokes to me, the girl behind me said at same time that he was off! Hppe im wrong but sorry but it looked like a red

Blog Entries

Jack moved his head towards stokes. The ref will say it doesn't matter if he makes contact it's violent behaviour.

Jack lost his discipline and gave that bastard ref the ammo to send him off. The bastard though could have sent 2 of them off and 4 other bookings for our players is laughable.

19. Default Re: Ranger To Appeal Red Card

It showed it a few times on RTV and was no clear head butt motion.

When Windass was at Beaton coming off at half time he clearly motioned his head to show that that was what he'd seen.

If it happened it happened when Stokes and him were at each other in the second phase of the rammy. You can't see Jacks head but you can see Stokes and he clearly motions forward. Stokes then does what all good taigs do best and starts giving it the "did you see that ref" and holding his head as Beaton appears.

I am gutted and still absolutely raging about that farce today.

Scum club from top to bottom

Quote Originally Posted by edders View Post
    Absolutely no headbutt anywhere. Watching this clip again, 30 seconds in when Jack pushes away the Hibs No 10...did the ref think that was a punch? A left hook? Only thing I can think of outside of him just wanting to send someone off.
    I'm wondering how much of the sending off was due to the referee, and how much was down to the assistant. The referee is obviously listening on his earpiece, and it's easy for a corrupt assistant to falsely claim he saw something, and let the referee take the flak for it. Perhaps that's why Pedro was inviting the referee to view it after the match. It's time that these decisions were made public, instead of dodgy officials hiding behind the secrecy, or we start using technology for these big decisions. Like the Halliday sending-off for celebrating a goal in the middle of the park, these decisions are incredible and sinister.

Remember Beaton has previous with us,up at Aberdeen last season and the free kick against us that he was the only the guy in the stadium that saw it.

FML.

And we've got supporters on forums AND the radio saying they seen 'the headbutt' from where they were sitting. With friends like these etc. etc.

We always need to look at taking responsibility when we don't get the right result, but in games like today when you're 10 v 12 there's only so much you can do. Hopefully the majority of our fans appreciate that.

Stokes moved his head to Jack, it was crystal clear on RTV, all this bollox that Jack moved his head to Stokes is just that, bollox.

Blog Entries

I don't think the clip runs on long enough to see what happened

From where I sat in the govan rear it looked like stokes had jack by the throats then jack motioned to head butt but was nowhere near stokes

My eyes are not as good as they used to be so can't say fur certain as I was far away

In any case stokes should have been off for the tav incident

The number 8 wasn't even booked. Never a sending off, especially after the Stokes incident. The club needs to push for Beaton to be demoted for a few weeks and request that he isn't allowed anywhere near a game against the scum.