Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBear View Post
    Sometimes we get what we deserve to be honest.
    This 100% we need to come out and call out blatant cheating, dignified silence is the reason this is allowed to happen

2. Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

The thing is, it doesn't matter if it's overturned now. The damage is done . How stokes and his manager got away with what they did today is a national disgrace.

We as a club and as supporters have become an easy target , soft as shit , and referees will always, always give against us without a second thought nowadays .

Even pedros post match interview for me was telling- it was almost like " well If he rescinds the red card then ok it's just a mistake" - I know he is limited to what he can say but imagine the shoe was on the other foot?

We will never get back to winning this title unless we grow some balls back as a club and a fan base.

I think we should be demanding Beaton retires from the game

The refs are operating in a climate of fear. They are absolutely terrified of Celtc.

And this is before any media pressure has been ramped up on the refs.

The seeds they sowed years ago under consecutive managers pressuring refs are now coming to fruition.

Not sure what the deal is, but if that MMA tackle early on wasn't a sending off then nothing is.
    Ref didn't agree apparently

Quote Originally Posted by le bluebear View Post
    They caused a referee's strike.

We turn the other cheek.
    Airbrushed from history mate.

Agree with the OP but the fact no one at the club will say anything from the manager to the boardroom after the game is just expected now.

To be honest, I can't remember the last time the club went on the front foot about anything in Scottish football on the pitch.

I've never seen anything like that today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by le bluebear View Post
    They caused a referee's strike.

We turn the other cheek.
    Sums it up perfectly. Until we change our approach and fight fire with fire we will face this dynamic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moodymann View Post
    Agree with the OP but the fact no one at the club will say anything from the manager to the boardroom after the game is just expected now.

To be honest, I can't remember the last time the club went on the front foot about anything in Scottish football on the pitch.
    The Cup Final Riot against the HIV's (for about 5 minutes)

The club clearly have no balls to tackle this MSB. That's clear. Cowards. Andy Halliday got sent off for punching the air in the middle of the pitch v Morton. We allowed that to go unpunished. Hibs fans assaulted our players. It went unpunished. The board, for all the exceptional work they have done, in this regard and defending the fans are an utter disgrace.

Was working today and couldn't make it, but tonight is the worst I've ever seen FFs criticism of any ref and there's been plenty in the past.

There are usually a good few posters less critical than others, even one or two who back the Ref's decisions(other than the resident apologist), but tonight it appears to be unanimous.

It must have been a right stinker.

Sums up my feelings perfectly MSB. An utter ****ing disgrace today.

Quote Originally Posted by Oosy troosers View Post
    Was working today and couldn't make it, but tonight is the worst I've ever seen FFs criticism of any ref and there's been plenty in the past.

There are usually a good few posters less critical than others, even one or two who back the Ref's decisions(other than the resident apologist), but tonight it appears to be unanimous.

The ref didn't have a bad game today , he blatantly cheated , he reffed the game differently depending on what team you played for

I do believe that treacle teeth set this up...stick the boot right in,dive,feign,right in our faces and yet again we fell for it.
    In this taig run league it's 100% certain that we would lose at least one player..as i said a set up.

The worst performance from a ref I remember. Getting one or two things wrong, you can chalk it up to human error. Getting three or four, you can chalk it up to incompetence. Getting the number of decisions wrong he got wrong today deserves deeper inquiry. If he was cheating, he should never ref another Scottish game. If he wasn't, he should be spending several months in the lower leagues learning how to officiate.

Quote Originally Posted by Oosy troosers View Post

I'm not reactionary. I accept sometimes refs get things wrong. Sometimes for you, sometimes against you. But today was well beyond anything I've seen. It was deliberate, repeated inconsistencies that favoured one side constantly.

That arsehole got paid just shy of £1000 for 90 minutes work today and was ****ing deplorable to the point he directly affected the outcome of the match with his ineptitude.

It defies logic how he can look directly at Stokes, already on a yellow, grab Jack by the throat then initiate a head to head and push him away then send Jack off. Defies logic.

So how does he get to that decision? If you can answer that you're a better man than I am.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Super Bad View Post
    It's simple: after today, they would have been hounding the ref, kicking up f*ck from Chairman to that wee disabled guy in the bow tie about how they'd been cheated.

We, on the other hand, go 'aye we were cheated but the manager did this wrong, player X did that wrong.'

Rangers could not win that football match today because of a decision by the referee, consciously or unconsciously, that he would referee the two teams to different standards.

I'm not saying, incidentally, we WOULD have won it; I believe we would but you can't tell. But the referee removed the opportunity to do so from us. And instead of focusing on that, we'll turn on our management and squad.

I can handle losing because we've been pish - it's happened before and it'll happen again - but I can't accept a game being taken out of our hands by a bent ref.
    nail on head couldnt agree anymore if i had posted that myself

I don't think it's particularly healthy to scapegoat referees while ignoring our own very glaring faults. We really will have morphed into Celtic in the early 90s if we start doing that.

That said, the Jack sending off today was the most baffling decision in a match full of them, all of which favoured Hibs. I can understand why so many are labelling the ref a cheat, even if I don't necessarily agree with that.
    Last edited by muthacupboard; 5 Days Ago at 22:43.

Quote Originally Posted by dt17 View Post
    There will be no outcry from Rangers, guaranteed.
    ...and there lies the problem, but for me its to late

Quote Originally Posted by muthacupboard View Post
    I don't think it's particularly healthy to scapegoat referees while ignoring our own very glaring faults. We really will have morphed into Celtic in the early 90s if we start doing that.

That said, the Jack sending off today was the most baffling decision in a match full of them, all of which favoured Hibs. I can understand why so many are labelling the ref a cheat, even if I don't necessary agree with that.
    By the same token, I don't believe it's healthy to constantly look at our own deficiencies and ignore absolutely incredible officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by muthacupboard View Post

That said, the Jack sending off today was the most baffling decision in a match full of them, all of which favoured Hibs. I can understand why so many are labelling the ref a cheat, even if I don't necessary agree with that.
    if Stokes is sent off for the chokehold, we win the game 3 or 4-0 easily

even if we win the appeal on Jack, we've still lost the 3pts and the refs have won

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Super Bad View Post
    By the same token, I don't believe it's healthy to constantly look at our own deficiencies and ignore absolutely incredible officiating.
    I agree. Although I'm not sure who's ignoring it.

Is Pedro too nice ? It seems to be his personality.
    Maybe he needs to get a bit of anger about him