Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

The ref had a stand alone holocaust. No other way to describe it.

Now when it came to the McGeoch foul on Herrera. The absolute standard-days of the week end in a y response is to book him and even it up 2nd booking he's off. It was a booking all day long. When you get things like that you really do wonder.

Where you stand on the wider issues is a different matter-from a footballing perspective Pedro has problems to solve and certain doubts to bury.

I would expect and maybe I'll be wrong but some further discipline to be pushed Hibs way I am an old enough sucker to think the ruling body will watch the footage and say oh what a ****ing disaster our man had.

That's the thing. One obvious mistake, fair enough, but four or five huge, match-changing ones?

If he's not bent - and I'd prefer to believe he isn't- his performance was appalling and deserves public censure frim the SFA.

We have brought this upon ourselves.
    We will once again say nothing.
    What actually transpired will be rewritten by Wednesday.
    We have become everybody's favourite day out.
    Our silence will kill us.

Quote Originally Posted by muthacupboard View Post
    I agree. Although I'm not sure who's ignoring it.
    There's a few whose eyes obviously lit up when they saw it as an opportunity to go after Pedro again.

Is it correct that the 4th official told the ref to send off Jack?

The same 4th official who failed to tell the ref about Lennon's antics even after informed by the police?

6. Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

Beaton is an embarrassment to refereeing he is a coward who let the tims do whatever they liked against us last old firm game.turned him his every time

Quote Originally Posted by dt17 View Post
    Is it correct that the 4th official told the ref to send off Jack?

The same 4th official who failed to tell the ref about Lennon's antics even after informed by the police?
    Going by reports he almost ran onto the pitch to get away from the police.

If that prick refereed the same way against Septic all his windows in his house would be smashed by now. 100% guaranteed.

Then he would have to face the whole mhedia pressure for weeks on end, as well as getting abused, threatened and assualted by the scum fans everywhere he went and then have to face the wrath of Liewell who would make sure that his next career would involve cleaning toilets because he would never referee a professional game again.
    Last edited by The Blue Iceberg; 1 Week Ago at 00:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacrispy View Post
    There's a few whose eyes obviously lit up when they saw it as an opportunity to go after Pedro again.
    I forgot about those crackpots. To be fair, even the loudest of those types have at least grudgingly acknowledged that the refs incompetence directly influenced the game.

I've never seen a match where literally everybody on here put aside their usual hobbyhorse and focused on the ref. He was so bad he united FF for f*cks sake!

The Club were unable to adequately deal with Cup Final violence. We're unlikely, therefore, to say anything about referees.

We appear to suffer a guilt complex.

The ref would have been absolutely petrified to make the decisions against them he did us today. Absolutely ****ing petrified. Pissing his pants with fear. Why he isn't worried about us - because as per usual our board are a spineless bunch that could not give one **** about the constant attacks out our club. Sure, they might release some soundbites and talk about but lets face it, they'll get right back in the box.

Shitbags. Time our board started getting angry and made some noise. We don't have the people to do that sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynblue View Post
    The Club were unable to adequately deal with Cup Final violence. We're unlikely, therefore, to say anything about referees.

We appear to suffer a guilt complex.
    Sad, innit? seems to me that's our future, attacked from all sides, no defence

There was a shot of him laughing when the support were chanting 'whose the fenian in the black'

I found this really unprofessional and something about it really didn't sit right with me.

Quote Originally Posted by grangers View Post
    Sad, innit? seems to me that's our future, attacked from all sides, no defence
    No future.

Todays ref rigged the game.

What if we get repeat performances from the bastards in black?

We all still gonna turn up regardless and allow this/ accept it?

If Our Club don't go on the attack about what's happened in the here and now, there is no future for us.

Only fu(kin fools wouldn't challenge what happened today.

Referees make mistakes. It's a part of the game and something most of us accept.
    But this was on a different level.

And what comeback will there be for Beaton? Maybe ontheline can let us know. Serious question, Are refs performances reviewed?

Is there sanctions for really, really bad days at the referees office?

Afterall, arent we still living in the era of clarification and transparency?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Super Bad View Post
    It's simple: after today, they would have been hounding the ref, kicking up f*ck from Chairman to that wee disabled guy in the bow tie about how they'd been cheated.

We, on the other hand, go 'aye we were cheated but the manager did this wrong, player X did that wrong.'

Rangers could not win that football match today because of a decision by the referee, consciously or unconsciously, that he would referee the two teams to different standards.

I'm not saying, incidentally, we WOULD have won it; I believe we would but you can't tell. But the referee removed the opportunity to do so from us. And instead of focusing on that, we'll turn on our management and squad.

I can handle losing because we've been pish - it's happened before and it'll happen again - but I can't accept a game being taken out of our hands by a bent ref.
    Absolutely spot on. The Rangers way of the dignified silence gets you absolutely nowhere. It's time we realised that.

The other thread about complaining to UEFA. While maybe a bit pointless coming from one individual fan, i can see the guys point. Yet there is a reply of 'FFS we arent beasts'. This mindset is part of the reason we are miles behind them.

First I've seen the incident close up, at the game it was hard to see in the melee.

Fuuck me, that is blatant cheating from the ref. Stokes didn't even get a booking. He pushed his head into Jack and was beside himself trying to get to him, even infront of the referee.

Yes Jack came charging in to help dorrans but only because two hibs players had done exactly the same, McGregor being a worse offender than Jack.

One of the softest and most ridiculous red cards I've ever seen. I detest hibs almost as much as the tims and hope we boot them off the park next chance we get.

Raging doesn't even sum it up after seeing that

Just found this also. Incredible that Beaton doesn't see this as a red

https://mobile.twitter.com/m5rky/sta...280000/video/1

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Cartman View Post
    Halliday was sent off twice in a season. Once for a cheating wee ginger **** feining injury, 2nd for having the audacity to wave a clenched fist in the air in the middle of the park celebrating a goal. The press reaction was aimed at the angle that it was poor decisions.

If it had happened to one of the scum players it would have reported in a different way as a sinister decision.

You only have to look at the penalty denied last night for Thistle and how that was adressed compared to the non penalty appeal last week at Motherwell. Richard Gordon had last week's as a stonewall penalty!!!

And by the way this isn't a new thing with how those junkie bastards play. McGeoch and Stokes are 2 scummy tarrier bastards who go out their way to look for a fight against us and are enabled in doing so by the refs who let them.

Sick to death of it. I want our players taking out retribution on those vile scum bastards next time we play. The same against the peado harbourers too.
    Yep and Stokes has always known he can get away with it. I'll never forget his assault on Papac in the opening minute

Quote Originally Posted by ifu01334 View Post
    Just found this also. Incredible that Beaton doesn't see this as a red

https://mobile.twitter.com/m5rky/sta...280000/video/1
    And that he books Tav!

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Ghuy View Post
    Absolutely spot on. The Rangers way of the dignified silence gets you absolutely nowhere. It's time we realised that.

The other thread about complaining to UEFA. While maybe a bit pointless coming from one individual fan, i can see the guys point. Yet there is a reply of 'FFS we arent beasts'. This mindset is part of the reason we are miles behind them.
    There's an old saying...to beat your enemy you must become them. Dignified silence is the reason we are where we are.

The 'strip the titles' campaign isn't just about changing the past. They know they can't do that. It's about influencing the current and the future. Create enough of a sense of injustice and give us nothing. In fact, go the whole hog and make sure we get nothing by giving up all impartiality. There was something really sinister about that refereeing performance yesterday. Even in the act of booking our players he couldn't wait to get his card out. It's not the first time we've seen this and it won't be the last. You can see it not just in the way the club is dealt with on the park but how the fans are treated off it. Call me paranoid but it's becoming more and more obvious to me.

Rangers need to stand tall and say we do not want that clown any where near any of our games again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Super Bad View Post
    It's simple: after today, they would have been hounding the ref, kicking up f*ck from Chairman to that wee disabled guy in the bow tie about how they'd been cheated.

We, on the other hand, go 'aye we were cheated but the manager did this wrong, player X did that wrong.'

Rangers could not win that football match today because of a decision by the referee, consciously or unconsciously, that he would referee the two teams to different standards.

I'm not saying, incidentally, we WOULD have won it; I believe we would but you can't tell. But the referee removed the opportunity to do so from us. And instead of focusing on that, we'll turn on our management and squad.

I can handle losing because we've been pish - it's happened before and it'll happen again - but I can't accept a game being taken out of our hands by a bent ref.
    Spot on MSB. I said pretty much the same thing in the match thread.