Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

Default You know why they get decisions and we don't?

It's simple: after today, they would have been hounding the ref, kicking up f*ck from Chairman to that wee disabled guy in the bow tie about how they'd been cheated.

We, on the other hand, go 'aye we were cheated but the manager did this wrong, player X did that wrong.'

Rangers could not win that football match today because of a decision by the referee, consciously or unconsciously, that he would referee the two teams to different standards.

I'm not saying, incidentally, we WOULD have won it; I believe we would but you can't tell. But the referee removed the opportunity to do so from us. And instead of focusing on that, we'll turn on our management and squad.

I can handle losing because we've been pish - it's happened before and it'll happen again - but I can't accept a game being taken out of our hands by a bent ref.

Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

If our club or manager don't call the ref out then we're as well chucking it

Agree with every word MSB.

It's all the result of years of pressurising and harassing officials. This weeks fixtures sum it up to a tee. Their mob got their normal helping hand. We got ****ed

I fully endorse this. But and it's a big but...they have a friendly press. That said Pedro should go out his way to get sanctioned and call out every single bit of it. Today was scandalous.

said it in the match thread:

if the ref gives a decision against us, fans of other clubs and media elements won't care. We will complain about it but nothing will be done
    if the ref gives a decision against them, they are set up for weeks of outrage on social media, television/radio channels and the newspapers. If it's a huge decision, you are risking the potential of your family getting targetted as well

it's quite obvious what the more preferred option for a ref up here would be

Quote Originally Posted by Jacrispy View Post
    Agree with every word MSB.

It's all the result of years of pressurising and harassing officials. This weeks fixtures sum it up to a tee. Their mob got their normal helping hand. We got ****ed
    Agree with every word of this, as well as the OP.

We need to be very vocal about the cheat that is Beaton.

He should never referee another one of our matches again. That is what we should be demanding. Nothing less.

A cheat. Simple as that.

Halliday was sent off twice in a season. Once for a cheating wee ginger **** feining injury, 2nd for having the audacity to wave a clenched fist in the air in the middle of the park celebrating a goal. The press reaction was aimed at the angle that it was poor decisions.

If it had happened to one of the scum players it would have reported in a different way as a sinister decision.

You only have to look at the penalty denied last night for Thistle and how that was adressed compared to the non penalty appeal last week at Motherwell. Richard Gordon had last week's as a stonewall penalty!!!

And by the way this isn't a new thing with how those junkie bastards play. McGeoch and Stokes are 2 scummy tarrier bastards who go out their way to look for a fight against us and are enabled in doing so by the refs who let them.

Sick to death of it. I want our players taking out retribution on those vile scum bastards next time we play. The same against the peado harbourers too.

Sorry to the OP, however we have to accept that Liewells plants are only there to referee with one outcome, guess what?

There will be no outcry from Rangers, guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Super Bad View Post
    we'll turn on our management and squad.
    Sometimes we get what we deserve to be honest.

11. Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

Yeah i wouldnt blame the manager today, thats not to say im a huge fan or anything, but that was corruption, Rangers were playing quite well and the guy in the middle was looking to grab headlines and change the result.. and well credit where its due he done a fine job, You can be sure superscoreboard will be saying all week hes our new no 1 ref.

Ive said for ages refs cheat us, i see it all the time and i dont really mind or care when people tell me i behave or sound like timothy.

I see what they do to Rangers and i know its absolutely disgusting.

12. Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

Yeah i wouldnt blame the manager today, thats not to say im a huge fan or anything, but that was corruption, Rangers were playing quite well and the guy in the middle was looking to grab headlines and change the result.. and well credit where its due he done a fine job, You can be sure superscoreboard will be saying all week hes our new no 1 ref.

Ive said for ages refs cheat us, i see it all the time and i dont really mind or care when people tell me i behave or sound like timothy.

I see what they do to Rangers and i know its absolutely disgusting.

Couldnt have put it better brilliant post

But we have many in our support who would rather take a kick at our manager or players than fight against a clearly corrupt and cheating referee.

Correct OP. A refereeing decision can have so much more influence on a game than tactics or skill.

The game was lost at the sending off. We were still reeling and in disarray from it when we conceded the second. Yes I can point to mistakes that Pedro made for the second half but 9 times out of 10 we still lose that game whatever we do.

Because the referee decided it, that's why. What's the point anymore?

It's simple: after today, they would have been hounding the ref, kicking up f*ck from Chairman to that wee disabled guy in the bow tie about how they'd been cheated.

We, on the other hand, go 'aye we were cheated but the manager did this wrong, player X did that wrong.'

Rangers could not win that football match today because of a decision by the referee, consciously or unconsciously, that he would referee the two teams to different standards.

I'm not saying, incidentally, we WOULD have won it; I believe we would but you can't tell. But the referee removed the opportunity to do so from us. And instead of focusing on that, we'll turn on our management and squad.

I can handle losing because we've been pish - it's happened before and it'll happen again - but I can't accept a game being taken out of our hands by a bent ref.
    Exactly. It's just unacceptable if we don't start speaking out against the weekly outrages.

Time for foreign refs imo! That is all I am going to say except we are going to suffer from the men in black more than from opposing teams as we have done past few seasons!

Heard pedros interview, obliquely he says it was wrong but it's mealy mouthed and frankly I'm tired of it. We just roll over on so many fronts . Scunnered.

18. Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

Here here!!

If anyone puts this defeat down to the managemt or players then they clearly don't have much clue. The sending off completely changed the dynamic of the game and it's always hard when up against 12 men.

Two monumentally bad refereeing decisions have created a five point gap between us and the dark side over one weekend.
    Keep that up over a season and we'll be left trailing by a huge margin once again.

20. Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

A dark dark day

Act now or we will forever suffer

They caused a referee's strike.

We turn the other cheek.

Video evidence apparently shows Stokes was the aggressor in the incident.

23. Default Re: You know why they get decisions and we don't?

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2017/08/v...red-card-hibs/

No idea why this is a red card.
    If this doesn't get overturned after the unbelievable decision to reduce Scott Browns last year, they aren't even trying to hide it and we need to make ourselves heard. Enough is enough.
    A referee who imagines he seen something is not making a mistake, he's straight out lying.

Quote Originally Posted by doc holliday View Post
    Video evidence apparently shows Stokes was the aggressor in the incident.
    He goes in with the head. Clear as day

Said it a while ago, referees do not handle our games like any other team, we simple aren't allow the same latitude and are penalised for far fewer fouls than the rest and for me one of the main reasons for this is they know they are not going to get a hard time off us while doing it.