Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedro Caixinha -poor tactical decision handed second half to Hibs

Default Re: Pedro Caixinha -poor tactical decision handed second half to Hibs

Lets be honest, there's a good few among us that would have privately admitted they'd have taken a few defeats to get rid of Pedro.

We absolutely steamrolled Hibs for that first 15 minutes and it should have been 11v10 in our favour.

Using that refereeing performance to prop up your dislike of the manager.

Reprehensible.

He had to do something and unfortunately it didn't work.

However the fact remains that the referee destroyed this game. How stokes and McGeoch stayed in the pitch is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Buns View Post
    John Brown is still involved at the club I'm sure he wouldn't be shy in letting Pedro know anyone he needs to
    Add in Miller, Dorrans. The players and management knew about the edge to the match - PC even mentioned it in his interview.

A red card and a goal in quick succession knocked the stuffing out of us. To think people's knee jerk reaction is to run for a John Brown is laughable.

we have to win our home games ffs, we had to keep two up top and at the bare minimum fight out a draw

Quote Originally Posted by Standards1972 View Post
    Lets be honest, there's a good few among us that would have privately admitted they'd have taken a few defeats to get rid of Pedro.

We absolutely steamrolled Hibs for that first 15 minutes and it should have been 11v10 in our favour.

Using that refereeing performance to prop up your dislike of the manager.

Reprehensible.
    Did you do this last year under Warburton?

Quote Originally Posted by 51+3Easy View Post
    Did you do this last year under Warburton?
    Absolutely not.

Then again, I care about Rangers winning, not being proven right.

7. Default Re: Pedro Caixinha -poor tactical decision handed second half to Hibs

Nae wonder everyone against us with 'fans' like this. We were cheated by a 'professional' referee. Pedro tried to win the game with his decisions and ultimately it never worked. We did draw the second half 1-1 though against 11 men.

Sh*te OP.

Quote Originally Posted by The Goal Machine View Post
    Playing with 2 strikers rather than adding another midfield player meant we were swamped and were reduced to hitting aimless balls up to the strikers.

Surely it would have been much better to play 4-4-1, be more solid, and have more possesion.

Made it so easy for Hibs.

That said as far as the whole game was concerned the red card was pivotal.

Maybe someone can explain why Ryan Jack was picked out for a red card, if so, there should have been more.
    What teams have you managed?

Quote Originally Posted by wilso10 View Post
    You'll probably require the tin hat, given how shambolic the ref was today, but ultimately you're right.

PC's tactical decisions from the minute we went down to 10 men were piss poor.

What has Pena done to deserve coming on ahead of Niko Kranjcar anyway? Why shove Herrera on at HT ahead of Niko when we had 2 strikers on? Surely the sensible decision would have been to take either Windass, or one of Miller/Morelos off and put Niko on and try get us creating something for the striker(s) in the 2nd half.

The managers performance will go relatively un-noticed today because of the ref, but questions have to be asked.
    Because Niko can't run!

Fairly obvious

Absolutely not.

Then again, I care about Rangers winning, not being proven right.
    You think Rangers supporters actually wanted us to get beat today? Lay aff the gear

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie Man View Post
    I agree, I am struggling to remember a decent performance by us at home for so long now.

I cannot believe how bad our wide players are in defence and in attack, as for Kenny Miller if I said what I wanted I would get a ban.
    Our discipline went and we quit when they equalised. Growing sick of these performances. We have been crying out for good full backs and wingers and none are signed. Still not signed a goal scorer.
    Herrera I can't think of any excuses for him.
    We should have went 4 in the middle and 1 up front after Jack got sent off, a terrible decision by the manager who seems to make a lot of them.
    Does your memory only stretch back 3 days, ya balloon

For me the only thing Pedro got wrong was not putting Rossiter on for Miller straight away, but after going 2-1 down he had to try and win the game, you can't blame him for that. The sending off was absolutely pivotal.

Quote Originally Posted by 51+3Easy View Post
    You think Rangers supporters actually wanted us to get beat today? Lay aff the gear
    I think there are some that would have conceded a few defeats if they knew it would guarantee the manager leaving.

I absolutely do believe that.

I think there are some that would have conceded a few defeats if they knew it would guarantee the manager leaving.

I absolutely do believe that.
    A few defeats and we are facing another season like last year mate...nae **** wants to go through that again

Going down to 10 men was a test of the managers tactical knowledge. And Pedro failed.

We were very poor.

No offence to Lee Hodson but I never want to see him at left back again,he looked so uncomfortable,it's got to be J Thomson or Beerman next week.
    I would have subbed Morelos at H/T and put on Rossiter or Kranjkar,I don't blame PC for that today,Cheaton should be made an example of by Rangers,he was ****in horrendous!

We were down to 10 men ffs, what if Cardoso header, Alves free kick goes in, its 3-3.
    He gambled to try and salvage something.
    With 11 we were unlucky not to be 2-0 up. Blaming refs decisions is usually a scape goat, but not on
    this one the ref sent off Jack for nothing. Stokes should have seen red.
    Game was hivs and ref =12 against our 11.
    We were always a man down.
    Last edited by geogeo; 6 Days Ago at 18:56.

The whole team is built on quicksand.

In the time he's been here he has still failed to identify the problem in the full back areas..........it's now three managers who have failed in identify a back up for Wallace which is criminal, the lack of competition is part of the problem.

If Alves gets injured we will struggle to finish 3rd IMO

PC , like Warburton, just doesn't get that you need to earn the right to win games. You can't just have a full back attack for 90 minutes. There are periods in the game you need to sit tight and invite teams on to you in order to open them up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by napierbear View Post
    Add in Miller, Dorrans. The players and management knew about the edge to the match - PC even mentioned it in his interview.

A red card and a goal in quick succession knocked the stuffing out of us. To think people's knee jerk reaction is to run for a John Brown is laughable.
    nobody is running for JB - just questioning the wisdom of the local number 3 being JJ. It's not germain to today's performance it was a specific response to CaptainsArmband.

Dorrans shouting to govan that we are being conned says it all

21. Default Re: Pedro Caixinha -poor tactical decision handed second half to Hibs

we need the win badly next week, I thought we'd get 1 point out the first 3 games so we're ahead of where I thought. Lose next week and it's an utter disaster.

His subs today were mental. Hivs had already turned the game when ****wit ref sent jack off. I still can't believe he didn't immediately bring on Rossiter for either winger or miller. We had to at least compete in midfield.

Herrera is poor presently the long ball was never working and played into hivs tactics perfectly, lurgan bigot must have been pissing himself

Quote Originally Posted by HMS.Temple.Garden View Post
    we have to win our home games ffs, we had to keep two up top and at the bare minimum fight out a draw
    Keeping two up cost us any hope of a draw. Dropping Miller into midfield was frankly astounding. Hibs were granted total control of the game and duly took it.

23. Default Re: Pedro Caixinha -poor tactical decision handed second half to Hibs

Also anyone thinking the lurgan bigot would have been ripping the pish out of the fans and management team today with brown in the dugout is wired to the moon. It was the point I made when he inexplicably chose ****ing JJ for the role

Taking Candeias off meant we had no outball and also meant they had plenty of time to play it around at the back.
    Windass just won't do and Pena is nowhere near ready.
    We've changed to 3 at the back the last 3 weekends and have looked awful in defence

25. Default Re: Pedro Caixinha -poor tactical decision handed second half to Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by borderbear View Post
    Keeping two up cost us any hope of a draw. Dropping Miller into midfield was frankly astounding. Hibs were granted total control of the game and duly took it.
    He's been convinced miller is a midfielder since he arrived. It's ****ing insane.