Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: ** Rangers v Hibernian - Match Thread - RangersTV.tv **

Default Re: ** Rangers v Hibernian - Match Thread - RangersTV.tv **

Quote Originally Posted by skorn View Post
    Absolutely.

This must NOT be left to Club 1872: no matter what their shareholding is, they are seen merely as yet another fans group.

If the Club don't go hell for leather on this game, again we have to ask why not ??

A lack of anything short of a nearly nuclear response from us will simply allow the same bias and corruption to continue in any other game that such officials take charge of this season involving us.

Not only that, but can you imagine what our players would think?
    Assaulted on the pitch, made to appear like cheats and thugs themselves, while the real culprits dance off with the spoils.
    Their reputations impugned and every game looming with a career-threatening injury from a suitably encouraged opponent on the way.

It would at a stroke make any decent players wonder why they are here, or indeed why on earth they should sign for a club that won't defend its players.
    Loyalty is a two-way street in professional football.
    If we don't stand behind the players and protect them, both physically and by reputation, we'll get nothing more from them than the last lot gave us.
    Bingo.

We had Moult last week committ multiple red card offences, stays on the park. Stokes should have been off at the first incident. Tavernier has done nothing wrong, gets the shirt ripped and attacked from the back and they both walk away with yellows. Then Stokes is at it again at the red card, he's gone head to head with Jack, even if there's nothing in it, it's the kind of incident you would see both players take a yellow in , week in week out. Stokes, no punishment, Ryan off. Which one of the two incidents has the most physical contact ? I'm still raging thinking about this and the start to the season in general. Two games in we have had shocking referee performances against us and watched Celtic gifted three points with another shocking referee decision.

PC is getting no criticism from me on this one. We should have been a goal up against ten men and absolutely coasting the game. There's only one man to blame for what happened yesterday and we had better make our feelings known about it.

Rangers F.C, pissed on, off and on the park, season after season.

I have been going to Ibrox for 55 years and seen some poor refereeing performances, but today topped the lot. Six hours after the game finished I am still raging. The game is finished up here if that clown isn't demoted. The club must come out and say that they need explanations on the many wrong decisions he made today, all of which favoured one team.

I am not long back home from the game and did a fair bit of reflecting on it on the journey. We were unfortunate not to be 2 or 3 goals clear before they equalised. It may sound daft but I am blaming Kenny Miller for their first goal. We had the ball and were building an attack near their box when he tried one of his stupid wee dummies. I have watched him for umpteen years trying the same move and I don't think I have ever seen it work once. It gifted possession to Hibs and also gave them momentum for the counter attack when we were committed to going forward. They took their chance.

The referee's decision to give Jack a straight red was inexplicable when he allowed the two Hibs players - and particularly McGeoch - to stay on the pitch. After the ordering off Pedro should have taken off either Windass or Miller and replaced them with Rossiter. We needed a like for like substitution. He may have gone for broke by putting on Herrerra but it was the wrong decisionand yielded midfield control to Hibs.

It was a disappointing result. We promised a lot in the first 20 minutes and did not push on from there. Also, from what I saw today, I think Miller needs to be 'rested'.
    Last edited by jimbear; 1 Week Ago at 00:47.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbear View Post
    I am not long back home from the game and did a fair bit of reflecting on it on the journey. We were unfortunate not to be 2 or 3 goals clear before they equalised. It may sound daft but I am blaming Kenny Miller for their first goal. We had the ball and were building an attack near their box when he tried one of his stupid wee dummies. I have watched him for umpteen years trying the same move and I don't think I have ever seen it work once. It gifted possession to Hibs and also gave them momentum for the counter attack when we were committed to going forward. They took their chance.

The referee's decision to give Jack a straight red was inexplicable when he allowed the two Hibs players - and particularly McGeoch - to stay on the pitch. After the ordering off Pedro should have taken off either Windass or Miller and replaced them with Rossiter. We needed a like for like substitution. He may have gone for broke by putting on Herrerra but it was the wrong decisionand yielded midfield control to Hibs.

It was a disappointing result. We promised a lot in the first 20 minutes and did not push on from there. Also, from what I saw today, I think Miller needs to be 'rested'.
    it was atrocious defending

not just one of those things

2 league games in and 2 poor performances from officials with regards our players getting booked and the opposition getting away with multiple fouls and no punishment.