Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Follow Follow Golf Classic 2017 - Royal Musselburgh, Friday 1st September

Default Re: The Follow Follow Golf Classic 2017 - Royal Musselburgh, Friday 1st September

As far as I know no bus has been discussed but I guess if there is enough bodies wanting it I can't see any reason why not.

Default Re: The Follow Follow Golf Classic 2017 - Royal Musselburgh, Friday 1st September

Quote Originally Posted by Randy marsh loyal View Post
    You gonna make it this year?
    Hi mate , yes , should be ok for me. Just confirming a few other things. If no bus , how yous travelling through. ??

Quote Originally Posted by rfcphil View Post
    Hi mate , yes , should be ok for me. Just confirming a few other things. If no bus , how yous travelling through. ??
    Im sure the guys will be interested in you having a practice round in preparation for the big day if I was to tell them

I will keep it as a secret and not say a word .

Me, my dad and brother will probably be driving up. I'm home tomorrow for next 4 weeks let me know if you get a day off and I can get you down to Loudoun.

Quote Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
    Im sure the guys will be interested in you having a practice round in preparation for the big day if I was to tell them

I will keep it as a secret and not say a word .
    Guilty as charged , partaking in talktalk's hospitality next month. Sneaky practice round. I confess !!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy marsh loyal View Post
    Me, my dad and brother will probably be driving up. I'm home tomorrow for next 4 weeks let me know if you get a day off and I can get you down to Loudoun.
    Absolutely , be great to catch up mate ! Your no. still 079****3901 ?

Guilty as charged , partaking in talktalk's hospitality next month. Sneaky practice round. I confess !!

Absolutely , be great to catch up mate ! Your no. still 079****3901 ?
    That's the one matey

Might do this this year - will see about the day off tomorrow when I go to work

What's our thoughts on a bus from the west so people can have a drink and not worry about the car??

Think I've got a couple of players. Don't want to book until I get their money 1st for them. Looks like im going to miss this due to arthritis in my feckin hands. Was looking forward to this year.

Quote Originally Posted by FOURMENHADADREAM View Post
    Think I've got a couple of players. Don't want to book until I get their money 1st for them. Looks like im going to miss this due to arthritis in my feckin hands. Was looking forward to this year.
    Come through and be the drink servers assistant on the buggy, im sure your hand would benifit from the ice cold bottles and cans.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Laudrup View Post
    What's our thoughts on a bus from the west so people can have a drink and not worry about the car??
    I might be interested in a bus from the west BL.
    Reason I'm holding off re booking etc. is I'm looking at booking a holiday around that time. But it's looking more and more like mid September for the holiday !! Happy days.

Don't all answer at once

Is the stroller playing?

Come through and be the drink servers assistant on the buggy, im sure your hand would benifit from the ice cold bottles and cans.
    Might just do that m8
    Need a cheer me up.
    Body is in feckin agony.
    Hospital next Wednesday

Might just do that m8
    Need a cheer me up.
    Body is in feckin agony. O
    Hospital next Wednesday
    Look forward to seeing you, hope all goes well next Wednesday.

Took advantage of Jim's ( talktalk ) hospitality on Monday there. I have to say the course is the best I have ever seen it ( 3rd visit ).

My 3 friends from my club were gobsmacked at the condition it is in.

Honestly , 40 for breakfast , 18 holes & a slap up meal afterwards is a steal. Anyone thinking of coming on the day , don't think twice.

I've not been able to attend fir a few years. Are some of the old faces still involved?

Quote Originally Posted by A1bertz View Post
    I've not been able to attend fir a few years. Are some of the old faces still involved?
    Im think so mate but I have an auld face if that helps, im sure a few have played every year .

Took advantage of Jim's ( talktalk ) hospitality on Monday there. I have to say the course is the best I have ever seen it ( 3rd visit ).
    K
    My 3 friends from my club were gobsmacked at the condition it is in.

Honestly , 40 for breakfast , 18 holes & a slap up meal afterwards is a steal. Anyone thinking of coming on the day , don't think twice.
    Glad you had a great time, sorry I had to go away but work got in the way.

Told you the course is looking and playing superb, I have played 5 other courses over the last month and no greens came close to what we have at the moment.

Glad you had a great time, sorry I had to go away but work got in the way.

Told you the course is looking and playing superb, I have played 5 other courses over the last month and no greens came close to what we have at the moment.
    The course has never been anything but excellent anytime I've played it

The course has never been anything but excellent anytime I've played it
    Honestly its not been this good for a longtime, the headman says he has changed a few things plus the weather has been perfect for him.

Blog Entries

I have paid and confirmed

If there is a bus running from the west I'd be interested

Might just do that m8
    Need a cheer me up.
    Body is in feckin agony.
    Hospital next Wednesday
    Hope all went well on Wednesday mate and things are on the up.

Another booking today - make sure and remember it's payday weekend and book up early!