Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Follow Follow Golf Classic 2017 - Royal Musselburgh, Friday 1st September

Default Re: The Follow Follow Golf Classic 2017 - Royal Musselburgh, Friday 1st September

Ive asked suck to message everyone who is going to see if we can get enough for a bus

Default Re: The Follow Follow Golf Classic 2017 - Royal Musselburgh, Friday 1st September

Anymore for the bus?

If there isn't a bus going I'll probably just pull out, Golf outings are for having a beer or 2, The only driving I want to be doing is off the tee!

Hi mate. Looks like my proposed holiday won't be till late Sep. or Oct. so I'd be interested in a bus.

Randy Marsh Loyal and maybe dede arneaux again also ???

Quote Originally Posted by rfcphil View Post
    Hi mate. Looks like my proposed holiday won't be till late Sep. or Oct. so I'd be interested in a bus.

Randy Marsh Loyal and maybe dede arneaux again also ???
    If he's not on before I will ask Dede on Saturday about the bus,I'm going to see Hipsway with him Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Laudrup View Post
    If he's not on before I will ask Dede on Saturday about the bus,I'm going to see Hipsway with him Saturday night.
    Im going to see them on Sunday which knacks up my Sunday golf.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Laudrup View Post
    Brilliant , I'll text RML & check his work rota.

Need to start to get things paid chaps! Here's looking forward to it!

Looking pretty unlikely that I'm getting the day off for this. Gutter. Cracking value for there.

Are there any buggies left? I would be interested in coming thru with my dad but would need a buggy for him. Will also be interested in the bus through too. Anyone know the buggy situation? Or because the paypal link is live still does that mean there are still some left?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerShaw View Post
    Are there any buggies left? I would be interested in coming thru with my dad but would need a buggy for him. Will also be interested in the bus through too. Anyone know the buggy situation? Or because the paypal link is live still does that mean there are still some lleft?
    Yes mate but I would suggest booking asap and pm Suck about the buggie.

I did pm earlier but no reply. Ok - will book tonight and make sure we get one

Quote Originally Posted by TigerShaw View Post
    I did pm earlier but no reply. Ok - will book tonight and make sure we get one

Iwill make sure you have one mate.

Mark add two players from the east coast on top of what you have already.

Player and buggy paid for.

3 weeks to go and we need to get the bus sorted

Suck- any chance of listing all players? How many we got?

Quote Originally Posted by WATP1979 View Post
    Suck- any chance of listing all players? How many we got?
    It would be a help if folks pressed the Paypal button instead of just telling me they are coming.

I defo won`t make it this year. Started a new job doon in Englandshire today so won`t make it.

Have fun though

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_Suck View Post
    It would be a help if folks pressed the Paypal button instead of just telling me they are coming.
    😂

Did you get mine pal? H/cap unchanged

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_Suck View Post
    Can't commit to golf day unless bus is on so can't pay. Will go if bus is on.

Mark can you please get involved in getting the bus organised or as you see in the post above by punksnotdead you are going to lose players