Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedro hits back Charlie who??

Default Pedro hits back Charlie who??

Pedro Caixinha last night insisted he doesn’t care if no one likes him.

The Portuguese is adamant he’s focused solely on restoring Rangers and is dismissive of outside noise.

Caixinha was involved in a spat with Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes this week.Hibs manager Neil Lennon waded into the row and former Celtic striker Charlie Nicholas also slammed the Portuguese for being too mouthy in his initial weeks in the job.

Caixinha, however, insists he couldn’t give a toss.He asked “who?” when Nicholas comments were put him to him.

Other detractors blasting him also don’t matter as he hit back: “I don’t care.“As long as I have the support of this club and the support of the people who brought me to this club, I am fine with it.“I came here to do my job, that’s all.“I will do things and say things that are in my head.

I will give my opinion and not what is good for you to hear from me.“I take my statements and I take responsibility all the time.“I have my own mind and I won’t act differently if I am being criticised.“I am the face of this club at this moment. As all the managers who passed before me well.
    They weren’t defending the club as well?“That is what I am doing.

I know that the attacks are coming from everywhere but I don’t care about it.

"Caixinha reckons his critics are only scared at the prospect of Rangers regaining power and added: “Outside these walls, people know this club is getting ready for action again.“It’s being rebuilt and that’s maybe what is costing for some people.“This work is not about being welcomed, it’s about work and I will keep working.“It’s not the first time I have been in a new environment, I just focus on my work.“I do my work, represent and defend my club all the time. That’s all I do.“It’s different working here. It’s just a different culture, a different country.”
    Last edited by uneasydaz; 20-05-2017 at 01:52.

Default Re: Pedro hits back Charlie who??

Good on him

If only more on here could side with him and not Lennon and Ridiculous

I've said to everyone who knows me that if Pedro signs players with his own attitude then we will be ok and I stand by it. Pissed off with every Rangers fan I meet giving it "I'm no sure about this new manager" pish. I'm happy with him and I think he's gonna be great.
    I will hold my hands up if I'm wrong so bookmark this if you want.

if we play as hard as PC talks, then we are going to be having a season full of battles, bring it on!

Good for him. He certainly talks well. GIRFU them Pedro

Nobody can criticise him for defending himself against bhitter commentators.

Scotland is the most tribal country in the UK. Any beast is intensely tribal and vocal. Then there's Rangers hatred transcending football. Indulged in by Scottish politicians, journalists, broadcasters, actors, lawyers, religious people, anyone and everyone who doesn't support Rangers is prone to it. Their hypocrisy accusing Rangers supporters of bigotry is staggering. Speaking with their own hate showing right in full view.

Quote Originally Posted by mart22 View Post
    Scotland is the most tribal country in the UK. Any beast is intensely tribal and vocal. Then there's Rangers hatred transcending football. Indulged in by Scottish politicians, journalists, broadcasters, actors, lawyers, religious people, anyone and everyone who doesn't support Rangers is prone to it. Their hypocrisy accusing Rangers supporters of bigotry is staggering. Speaking with their own hate showing right in full view.
    mart22 speaks the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Davyfaethenavy View Post
    I've said to everyone who knows me that if Pedro signs players with his own attitude then we will be ok and I stand by it. Pissed off with every Rangers fan I meet giving it "I'm no sure about this new manager" pish. I'm happy with him and I think he's gonna be great.
    I agree with this 100% 🖒✌

Pedro has balls.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    I agree with this 100% ��✌
    Thank you mate, can't help but feel positive about Pedro. He's been handed a shit one then he's had a devious media campaign to put up with which some bears have bought into.

I wonder if he has any pals that could take over our PR dept and start defending our club too.

I like the cut of Pedro's gib.

A healthy level of confidence/borderline arrogance that he was brought to do a job and that's exactly what he is going to do, regardless of what anyone in the media says.

Winners focus on winning first and foremost, on the tasks at hand which will improve their lot. If it rubs your rival competitors the wrong way, tough shit.

He's here to rebuild and manage our club, not make friends - something we have lacked for a long time. No one likes us, we don't care might just be back!

If only the Board had the balls to do the same as Pedro!
    Heres a man five minutes in Scotland and because he is standing his corner they are up in arms.
    They cant see the irony

Quote Originally Posted by del68 View Post
    I wonder if he has any pals that could take over our PR dept and start defending our club too.
    Stewart Robertson should be speaking out about the attacks on his man but I suspect he's too busy recruiting a DOF so that he can do the dirty work.

Pedro is doing a good job defending himself against detractors. I agree that Rangers fans should be standing 100% behind him and give him some morale support. We all know what it's like to be isolated and have every Tom, Dick and Harry taking pot shots at us.

His biggest challenge will come soon enough when we start off in six weeks time, fresh faces, his own choices, will then determine how good he actually is. Up until then I am fully behind him.

The man has only been here a few weeks and he gets it already.
    He has already sussed that everyone hates us irrationally.
    His comments about them all fearing we sort ourselves out and that's where all these comments are coming from are spot on.

And I will 2nd that

Agreed, if every player we sign has the same character and heart that Pedro has then we'll be no pushover.

No one likes us, we don't care.

More than a touch of the jose mourinhos about him ,maybe it's the Portuguese thing but he's creating a siege mentality that he hopes will spread through the team ,doing a good job of it so far .

Now we need to back it up !

21. Default Re: Pedro hits back Charlie who??

I enjoyed that read... Some of our fans would do well to read it now and again as well as too many are influenced by our haters..

I'm just sitting here thinking.... I like this kid.

How sad that the manager of Rangers has to make those comments just weeks into his job?

I hope we can slam it down the bigot's throats next season.

We'll then see the hatred go into overdrive.

Well said Pedro.

He's bang on about everyone fearing we pull ourselves together.

Look under the previous manager. Up until Christmas time the media had a decent relationship with him. After we beat hibs in the December and it was clear we would win the league every press conference was dominated by them asking for his comments on being linked with every vacancy that came up (how many has Brenda been linked with?). Then after we beat them in that semi it started to intensify after the defeat in the final and the summer. Then Warburton lost all respect for them (not surprising).

We as a support need to be able to understand their purpose with sensational headlines and the ability to read between the lines.

Mark my words if we get off to a good start next season which includes beating that lot and sitting on or near the top of the league. Pedro will be linked with every EPL club vacancy.

It's important we get behind the manager right now and make sure he knows we're with him.