Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pedro hits back Charlie who??

Default Re: Pedro hits back Charlie who??

Quote Originally Posted by Davyfaethenavy View Post
    I've said to everyone who knows me that if Pedro signs players with his own attitude then we will be ok and I stand by it. Pissed off with every Rangers fan I meet giving it "I'm no sure about this new manager" pish. I'm happy with him and I think he's gonna be great.
    I will hold my hands up if I'm wrong so bookmark this if you want.
    100% in your camp mate. I reckon Pedro is the man for us.

Quote Originally Posted by mart22 View Post
    Scotland is the most tribal country in the UK. Any beast is intensely tribal and vocal. Then there's Rangers hatred transcending football. Indulged in by Scottish politicians, journalists, broadcasters, actors, lawyers, religious people, anyone and everyone who doesn't support Rangers is prone to it. Their hypocrisy accusing Rangers supporters of bigotry is staggering. Speaking with their own hate showing right in full view.
    Very good post, nail on head.

Quote Originally Posted by Gersrus71 View Post
    The man has only been here a few weeks and he gets it already.
    He has already sussed that everyone hates us irrationally.
    His comments about them all fearing we sort ourselves out and that's where all these comments are coming from are spot on.
    well put.... I agree

I know that the attacks are coming from everywhere but I don’t care about it.

"Caixinha reckons his critics are only scared at the prospect of Rangers regaining power and added: “Outside these walls, people know this club is getting ready for action again.“It’s being rebuilt and that’s maybe what is costing for some people.“This work is not about being welcomed, it’s about work and I will keep working.“It’s not the first time I have been in a new environment, I just focus on my work.“I do my work, represent and defend my club all the time. That’s all I do.“It’s different working here. It’s just a different culture, a different country.”
    He is a quick learner. I will give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Davyfaethenavy View Post
    I've said to everyone who knows me that if Pedro signs players with his own attitude then we will be ok and I stand by it. Pissed off with every Rangers fan I meet giving it "I'm no sure about this new manager" pish. I'm happy with him and I think he's gonna be great.
    I will hold my hands up if I'm wrong so bookmark this if you want.
    I'm with you on this.

Well said Pedro. The bit about people knowing Rangers are 'ready for action' as he put it and don't like it is spot on.