Thread: Keith Jackson Euan McLean and Michael Gannon discuss pedro and fergie

Default Keith Jackson Euan McLean and Michael Gannon discuss pedro and fergie

Blog Entries

Default Re: Keith Jackson Euan McLean and Michael Gannon discuss pedro and fergie

Keith Jackson looks like he could have played a cop in "The Bill" many years ago.

Default Re: Keith Jackson Euan McLean and Michael Gannon discuss pedro and fergie

McLean looks like one of those wee wooden Punch & Judy puppets.

Sounds like a must see

Not

Why on earth would you post this?

Let me guess; the boys at the Daily Record think Ferguson joining Rangers is a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Sniper View Post
    Let me guess; the boys at the Daily Record think Ferguson joining Rangers is a good thing?
    Plenty of stories coming their way!

8. Default Re: Keith Jackson Euan McLean and Michael Gannon discuss pedro and fergie

Ive seen about 10 of these wee vids from the rebel over last few years and keith jackson has been crawling on every single one, has a wee dig at Rangers smiles at other tim journos, tells the tims how wonderful they are smiles at cam again. Absolutely pathetic.

I would love to see that end of that paper i hope it happens very soon.

Jackson is a weirdo

Probably the only people who care what Jackson, McLean and Gannon think about Pedro and Ferguson are themselves.

So the first 20 seconds the guy says "Ah but you have to remember it was Hamilton" yet when they talk about Celtic youd think they had been beating Barcelona every week. Why is it not "oh its just hamilton" when its Celtic ?

12. Default Re: Keith Jackson Euan McLean and Michael Gannon discuss pedro and fergie

Quote Originally Posted by AnglianBear View Post
    So the first 20 seconds the guy says "Ah but you have to remember it was Hamilton" yet when they talk about Celtic youd think they had been beating Barcelona every week. Why is it not "oh its just hamilton" when its Celtic ?
    They don't want to upset Peter.

The fact that Jackson disagrees with Gannon about the 'best squad' comment from PC, even, EVEN, when PC explained it. He's a cock!

Quote Originally Posted by Thornliebank_Bear View Post
    Ive seen about 10 of these wee vids from the rebel over last few years and keith jackson has been crawling on every single one, has a wee dig at Rangers smiles at other tim journos, tells the tims how wonderful they are smiles at cam again. Absolutely pathetic.

I would love to see that end of that paper i hope it happens very soon.
    Looks like he's always been on it the night before.

Still like a wee line do we Keith?

Quote Originally Posted by mayfairblue2 View Post
    They don't want to upset Peter.
    is KJ not still banned from the piggery?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty2Dope View Post
    Looks like he's always been on it the night before.

Still like a wee line do we Keith?
    Didn't know Jackson used his cards to get the line straight.
    Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by amabluestar View Post
    Didn't know Jackson used his cards to get the line straight.
    Is this true?
    Indeed, wee bird I know was on an all nighter with him, she ended up with a signed Novo shirt from one of the UEFA cup run as a parting gift as he was that blootered. If I'm wrong and he's reading this I'm sure he'll get in touch for my libelous claim

18. Default Re: Keith Jackson Euan McLean and Michael Gannon discuss pedro and fergie

The mhedia would love to get their wee snout back in behind those doors.