Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry Butcher Q & A Evening

Default Re: Terry Butcher Q & A Evening

ha ha , comedy season is upon us whatever next ........

Quote Originally Posted by The Goalie View Post
    I'm surprised Rita gave him permission to attend a RSC night
    The wolf has to be kept from the door, so previously stated principles, apparently eminating from Rita, have gone out the window.

I hope his answers reach above the level of "ave fallen of me chair, Murdo"

He isn't our captain anymore and you wouldn't think he ever had been the way he goes on Butcher is a complete socket and don't know why any RSC would entertain him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Goalie View Post
    I'm surprised Rita gave him permission to attend a RSC night
    Easy answer to that mate ££££££££££££

The guy is a grade A w....r i hope no one turns up or he gets booed off stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilton_Bear View Post
    "Terry, why do you continually demonise Rangers supporters?"

Would be my question.
    No one will ask him that to his face

Quote Originally Posted by SK4 View Post
    Give it a rest ffs. The guy was a great servant and may not be the brightest but nevertheless he was part of one of our greatest sides imho.
    Chase yourself, I'm really not one for bandwagons and appreciate he played well for us but he's never missed an opportunity to distance himself as far as away as possible from our club. His recent showings on BT Sport have been toe-curlingly bad and proves he a) hasn't got a brain and doesn't realise he's a figure of fun for his co host and b) he doesn't give a flying fuck about Rangers.

I loathe criticising RSCs as they're the lifeblood of Rangers but if I was a member of Lewis & Harris I'd be telling them 'will I fuck be attending' and questioning what the hell they're playing at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmother View Post
    No one will ask him that to his face
    Probably because most folk wouldn't bother their arse leaving their front door to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by SK4 View Post
    Give it a rest ffs. The guy was a great servant and may not be the brightest but nevertheless he was part of one of our greatest sides imho.
    Terry butcher is an arsehole and no friend of rangers.

Blog Entries

Amazed that any RSC would contemplate having him at can event. In saying that there will be places who will bring in guys like Goram and Derek Ferguson and people will go and pay money to listen to their drivel

Would be my question.
    Exactly the line of questioning I'd be going for. Would be very interested to hear his answer.

Quote Originally Posted by gordymurray79 View Post
    Nobody disputing that mate , But why line a guy's pockets . Who has since he left the club tried to distance himself and treat the clubs history and fans with distain . Oh but now there is a few quid in it for him the cretin is all over the place
    Agreed mate. I can't understand this one at all from this RSC. Are they really this out of touch with Butcher's conduct and what he has said about us ??

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall1873 View Post
    Lewis and Harris do a great job getting players to go up there.
    Quite simple,if you don't want to go don't.
    But these guys travel some amount of miles to watch The Rangers
    Would you invite him to a Q&A at the Louden?

Would be my question.
    like, agree and exactly what i would say. but would probably be told and warned you will/would be asked to leave after asking. and to sk4, not having a go as were all bears but whether hes not the smartest or not he should not and never be coming out with the stuff he does. its shocking and its regular. im sorry but as many are saying i wouldnt go and pay to see him. if i did as i said i certainly would be asking why he feels the need to try to shame us and knock us all the f-ucking time. in my eyes hes a f-ucking disgrace. and yes i did used to really like the man and although i feel he should be rememberd fondly for his huge success for us hes still a c-unt for the shite hes spewed so much. he should be a legend- but now hes nothing to most bears i no. the only bears who dont hate him are bears that aint on rangers forums or bears that dont have sky or bt sports. which to be honest aint very many....
    Last edited by cockney gers boy; 11-01-2017 at 23:16.

15. Default Re: Terry Butcher Q & A Evening

Maybe they'll get the tit all the way up there and give him a rubber cheque.

I don't remember butcher playing for Rangers, I was too young. The only memories I have of him are where he comes across as an absolute arsehole. To me he's no different than someone like an Andy Walker type character. I've no idea why any Rangers fan would want to invite him to their supporters club.

Quote Originally Posted by Corriebear View Post
    I don't remember butcher playing for Rangers, I was too young. The only memories I have of him are where he comes across as an absolute arsehole. To me he's no different than someone like an Andy Walker type character. I've no idea why any Rangers fan would want to invite him to their supporters club.
    Loved him when he was playing for us but he is nothing to me now. His attitude to us is disgraceful.

My questions would be Terry why did u call our support all bigots in your book? Why did you say we are a new club?. Why did you allow yourself to be pictured with jelly & ice cream. Why did you run across the park to celebrate your ICT team beating us when when we were in 3rd division then celebrate like you had won the world cup? Why did you say our players deserved to be pelted with coins after winning the league at the piggery after we did the mock huddle? Those are just a few points of top of my head sure their is plenty more that I would ask the Judas bstrd. Nothing but an oxygen thief. He is no friend of Rangers.

Claiming to be a neutral while commentating on an Old Firm isn't down to not being the brightest. It's being a prick.

Out of all the decent ex players this cretin is the best the can get.

Feed him his jelly and ice cream from a catapult

Quote Originally Posted by Westend View Post
    Out of all the decent ex players this cretin is the best the can get.
    Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyBlue1872 View Post
    Loved him when he was playing for us but he is nothing to me now. His attitude to us is disgraceful.
    So did I , Nothing stopped him on the park . Could read the game , Strong in the challenge , Great at organising the defence . But see someone so strong on the park . So week of it is truly sad .

Quote Originally Posted by gordymurray79 View Post
    So did I , Nothing stopped him on the park . Could read the game , Strong in the challenge , Great at organising the defence . But see someone so strong on the park . So week of it is truly sad .
    Exactly my thoughts mate.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianMac View Post
    Claiming to be a neutral while commentating on an Old Firm isn't down to not being the brightest. It's being a prick.
    I agree the claims of him being daft are way of the mark . He amoungst many others know what will maximise his exposure the snake .