PDA

View Full Version : Talksport Peter Maguire disgrace

The Peoples Piper
07-07-2012, 23:43
On drive back from airport and just listened to the most poisonious yet controlled discussion between peter martin maguire and jason ule on talksport.

1. Because rfc is now dead and all their history a lot of fans wont support the new club because its different from Rangers.....i mean what the ****:confused: days of 50k turning up at Ibrox is over

2. When Rangers are found guilty of dual contracts they will have 5 titles stripped and cups because they cheated Taig fc out of those wins:confused: done deal it seems liewell must have given maguire the nod.

3. They club refused to take the unlawful transfer embargo to a higher power within the sfa or sport of arbi for further appeal and uefa fifa and sfa will make them pay with increased santions in div 1

Im not sure how such utter ignorance gets passed for basic debate but i do know its our fault. If you thought our pr and mhedia was bad in influencing the discussion previous. Malcolm murray and green make bain look like a powerhouse.

We let these journalists get away with this without taking them to account for a long time and it will get worse until we engage.

Top_Cat
07-07-2012, 23:44
Best ignored, mate, honestly.

Brian Laudrup
07-07-2012, 23:46
the fat prick isnt worth get upset about,he is a Rangers hating bigot

nemessis
07-07-2012, 23:46
Don't listen to these people we should all switch off any bit of mhedia when they come on ratings drop it gets noticed .......and you also feel good about it.

rfcsteve
07-07-2012, 23:47
No one In england is listening.... Feck him

Top_Cat
07-07-2012, 23:47
Peter Martin, right you are, fatty ;)

Number_Eight
07-07-2012, 23:48
On drive back from airport and just listened to the most poisonious yet controlled discussion between peter martin maguire and jason ule on talksport.

1. Because rfc is now dead and all their history a lot of fans wont support the new club because its different from Rangers.....i mean what the ****:confused: days of 50k turning up at Ibrox is over

2. When Rangers are found guilty of dual contracts they will have 5 titles stripped and cups because they cheated Taig fc out of those wins:confused: done deal it seems liewell must have given maguire the nod.

3. They club refused to take the unlawful transfer embargo to a higher power within the sfa or sport of arbi for further appeal and uefa fifa and sfa will make them pay with increased santions in div 1

Im not sure how such utter ignorance gets passed for basic debate but i do know its our fault. If you thought our pr and mhedia was bad in influencing the discussion previous. Malcolm murray and green make bain look like a powerhouse.

We let these journalists get away with this without taking them to account for a long time and it will get worse until we engage.

When the past is revised in this way, the future has no worth.

We're dwelling on what division we're going to play in.

We should be thinking about what country we should be playing in.

If just one trophy goes, the game's a bogey.

agcooper
07-07-2012, 23:50

the producers of these shows be followers of the scum.

no matter what time of day or night - the Scottish Football "expert" is a rabid , fenian bigot spouting utter crap.

it got so bad one morning an eloquent Rangers fan called alan " i'll never eat ice cream again " brazil and put the **** right , he just sat there stunned and moved on to the next caller not knowing what to say.

canalbear
07-07-2012, 23:52
I have just came back from a meal in lincolnshire where i sat with 20 strangers more or less. Much bewilderment about the decision to boot Rangers while they are down.

Rangers are still Rangers and these English laymen can see what guys like McGuire are trying not to.

We are Rangers, we will be back and we will remember.

private ryan
07-07-2012, 23:52
When you take into account Peter Maguire has previous for abusing hamsters it all makes sense.

BlueWorldOrder
07-07-2012, 23:53

Totally agree mate, sad that when Bomber went on the radio he went on to Radio Synde. When we're back on our feet and we the fans own the club I want a list drawn up of mhedia scumbags that will be barred from Ibrox for life. The days of taking this shit must be put to bed

Kevin1873
07-07-2012, 23:54
Ignore them it makes life a more pleasurable experience. Let them live in their little hate filled world where their every living thought is how to get at Rangers.

simply_the_best
07-07-2012, 23:56

Laughing at bitter taigs is the best thing to do if you have to listen to them, i never knew how desperate they were until after Phil O'Donnell, Tommy Burns deaths, desperate sad whanks.

bornabluenose
07-07-2012, 23:56

We let these journalists get away with this without taking them to account for a long time and it will get worse until we engage.Do you know something ,I think they will be unpleasantly surprised at how they have managed to galvanise the Rangers support .

New Co they bleat, they may dream .

We have gone nowhere.

pennyblack
07-07-2012, 23:57
is this the same fool who was sacked from clyde as he told listeners "go out and vote labour"

clown of a man

buzzydog
08-07-2012, 00:01
Ignoring them has caused all sorts of problems in the past.
Face them up, correct them and steam in about their AGENDA.

naehairbear
Don't listen to these people we should all switch off any bit of mhedia when they come on ratings drop it gets noticed .......and you also feel good about it.

we can't just keep switching off or refusing to listen to these programmes. We need leadership. We need people to be speaking out for us and we need it now.

warfieldranger
Didn't he change his name hoping his personal history would be left behind?

Brian Laudrup
08-07-2012, 00:03

his real name is peter martin

agcooper
08-07-2012, 00:04
his real name is peter martin

opposite is it not?

mcguire>martin because he wiz pyure worried aboot saktarinuzm

Brian Laudrup
08-07-2012, 00:06
opposite is it not?

mcguire>martin because he wiz pyure worried aboot saktarinuzm

feck i cannae mind now

davieboy1873
08-07-2012, 00:06
Fat fenian bastard not really worth taking any notice of tbh

Duke
08-07-2012, 00:07

Totally wrong, must be challenged.

tazzabear
08-07-2012, 00:08

Good idea.
Meanwhile, Talksport listeners in England are being told how bad Rangers are and how they've cheated their way to the top.
Never mind, just ignore them.

Duke
08-07-2012, 00:11

Are you really a Bear? Do you know how we got to where we are today? Jeezus Christ...

TPABear
08-07-2012, 00:11
Talksport and talking shite shock

Thornliebank_Bear
08-07-2012, 00:12
Maybe next time the fat horrible bigot is doing one of our games our manager could challenge him on his lies and anti Gers agenda. Cos laughing and giggling with him isnt really helping.

Big Beee
08-07-2012, 00:14
I have to say it should be challenged, i challenge tims everyday on twitter!

J72K
08-07-2012, 00:22
Guys like him and Spence and many others should never be allowed to set foot in Ibrox again. Would love if a new owner with a backbone would start fighting back against these people.

nosh111
08-07-2012, 00:56
it just makes us hate them even more,once a bluenose always a bluenose ,hate the tarrier media even more,we will swell ibrox again soon cause we are the people

fbear
08-07-2012, 00:58
It's hardly surprising that old Mcguire/Martin is sticking the boot in to be fair.

He's a tit, has always been a tit and no doubt will always be a big fat tit.

His opinion actually means less than nothing to me.

houstie82
08-07-2012, 00:59
Talksport look for a reaction, it's what pays their bills. They are best ignored.

That fat bastard in particular.

bruceybalboa
08-07-2012, 01:00
It must still really kill him how mental he had to go when we won the league at Easter Road that day and his club made a howling arse of it at Motherwell.

Yup, the helicopter did change direction, and you had to give step by step commentary whilst feigning impartiality. Utter tosspot.

CALE1972
08-07-2012, 01:10
When he changed his name, did he stop becoming the same person

loud strop
08-07-2012, 01:42
UTV Media is a broadcasting and News Media company based in Belfast in Northern Ireland. UTV Media's main operation is the ITV franchise for Northern Ireland, and it is also the owner of UTV Radio, which operates the UK Independent National Radio station Talksport. Though not Snyde as you may expect, probably something to do with being seen as too in yer face incestuous though that never seems to worry them in any other business or 'family' situation.

UTV Radio Ireland

UTV is one of the largest radio operators in Ireland with stations in counties Antrim, Cork, Limerick, Dublin, Louth and Meath and a national radio sales house UTV Radio Solutions based in Dublin. The UTV Radio Solutions network of stations in Ireland now represents two thirds of the Irish population providing a very strong alternative to the national broadcasters.

They know their audience.

blueman14
08-07-2012, 02:14

Its a taig thing to do just like Phil Mcthree Names.

simply_the_best
08-07-2012, 02:19
Good idea.
Meanwhile, Talksport listeners in England are being told how bad Rangers are and how they've cheated their way to the top.
Never mind, just ignore them.

Have you, and the rest phoned in and told them the truth?

Aunty Christ
08-07-2012, 02:22

Im not sure how such utter ignorance gets passed for basic de

bate but i do know its our fault. If you thought our pr and mhedia was bad in influencing the discussion previous. Malcolm murray and green make bain look like a powerhouse.

Exactly. These bigots set the agenda and need to be challenged. Posters on here that say ignore it are complete fools and play right into the hands of the tarriers.

RedBlackRedBlack
08-07-2012, 02:23

No! No! No! That's why half our problems exist. The general public listen to these cretins. The record has to be put straight.

Aunty Christ
08-07-2012, 02:24
It's hardly surprising that old Mcguire/Martin is sticking the boot in to be fair.

He's a tit, has always been a tit and no doubt will always be a big fat tit.

His opinion actually means less than nothing to me.

Its not about your opinion. Its about public perception. Its killing our club but still we say nothing.

Aunty Christ
08-07-2012, 02:28
We should complain to Rangers as its their responsibility to defend the club and challenge the lies. The fans do the best they can but the club has a well staffed Communications Department that need booted up the arse!

The Thing
08-07-2012, 02:35
McGuire's still alive?

I thought the impending heart attack had already gotten the better of him.

Josmeg
08-07-2012, 02:38

With due respect but, that's the attitude that has got us here!!
For years 'they' tackled everything and we can see the success they had from that!! Jesus Christ! They managed to make the Lennon a victim!! There are billion dollar US public relations companies who couldn't do that!!!

They didn't ignore Billy Boys, Catholic signings, Secterian singing in Europe, Sporting integrity :D, EBTs, SPL expulsion, etc.....

Will we ever waken up?

rfcsteve
08-07-2012, 03:07
Are you really a Bear? Do you know how we got to where we are today? Jeezus Christ...

There's people with credibility this twat has none so like spiers better to ignore.

08-07-2012, 03:12
When he changed his name, did he stop becoming the same person

Somebody should call in and put that very point to him!
On another note, I accept the point about 'setting the Record straight' being better than ignoring them, but taking action against selected journalists or outlets would also have an effect (see Sir Alex Ferguson v BBC) however I wonder if Super Ally will be just as pally with these pigs when they come calling next season?

rfcsteve
08-07-2012, 03:23
Nobody listens to talksport for Scottish info, it's a 24 hour sport station with an average of 5mins Scottish football chat a day max!

oldtimer
08-07-2012, 03:35
He's a central figure in their Organised Agenda against us , the man is poison but no true Rangers man should ever Ignore his & their constructed lies now, challenge it at every opportunity, email, phone calls, letters & challenge them to their faces for too long we laughed at their utter crap as they created myths that the general (non Rangers) public have today fell for, Ignore their Lies no more !.

Roffey
08-07-2012, 03:41
A heart attack for the fat ****er would be just swell.

Big D
08-07-2012, 05:02
Maguire is a poisonous, sectarian bigot of the lowest order, so his comments and opinions, like him, should be treated with contempt.

govantrueblue
08-07-2012, 06:02
Maguire has no credibility, total knob end who for some reason has survived in his chosen profession for one reason and one reason only, he is a rabid pape.

ROBTHERANGER1
08-07-2012, 06:50
We cannot say nothing this is a lie . People need to wake up this is a war . We must not allow this to go on . I ask all bluenose to phone any radio station and put this right .

DELPHROAD
08-07-2012, 07:03
We are getting slagged of at ever opportunity by these bigoted reporters, we can't keep ignoring these cretins, give the ba5tards pelters on their pi55y phone ins

ayeready.54
08-07-2012, 07:25
Agree, to ignore it is wrong. They are out there brain-washing masses of tims who take it on board as fact, and it makes me sick. They need corrected and put in their place. I ask them, if this is a total new team, with no connection to Rangers, why when you talk about them, is it the same hate-filled crap it has always been. We are Rangers and they know it. They hate the fact that one day we will be back at the top of Scottish football, champions again. And when it happens it will be greatest feeling of all, for us bears.

bearfaecumbernauld
08-07-2012, 07:51
Maguire is a fat Taig c.unt who we all know hates us. Phuck him.

There has been so many posts recently re the lack of comment from our 'PR' dept that the RFFF needs to address this issue asap.

In the meetings they must insist on the club taking action and defend the cheat acqusations etc and threat of losings trophies to the Taigs.

If we lose any trophy Scottish football is dead.

FIFER BEAR
08-07-2012, 08:46
Thet are just trying to wind the bears up dont bite

Blues_and_Twos
08-07-2012, 08:48
This is the Synde-line that Maguire, although no longer employed there, is using.

Keevins, Delahunt, McCulloch and Duffy all trot out this exact same garbage and will do so come the start of the season.

sam_cooke
08-07-2012, 09:14

??????

yes because ignoring our spiteful enemies in the past has been a great success eh ?

union jack 1971
08-07-2012, 09:25
These cretins dont report facts they only report what they want to happen.

Dont listen to their bull shit radio shows , they would be as well calling the anti rangers radio show

AnglianBear
08-07-2012, 09:28
1. Because rfc is now dead and all their history

3. They club refused to take the unlawful transfer embargo to a higher power

Peter, I'm confused. The club is apparently dead, the history too yet *we* had an ulawful transfer embargo? Don't you mean the "old Rangers"?

Sanctions for "newco"? Why, if rfc is dead? Make your mind up guys. We are either 1872 Rangers alive and well or we're not. Not when it suits you.

masterblue
08-07-2012, 09:46

You see this is the problem.

We,we on here know he s a Rangers Hater,a dirty bitter tim.

Even when he is on with they other two clowns,he constantly puts the boot in and its big boots.
Now and again a Bear will pump him,but he just keeps coming back with it.
Now he is going National and to be fair the normal thick English person doesn't give a flying feck about us but listening to the shit he spouts out they will take it as gospel.
He has to be stopped,please make it by a bus.

fraz24
08-07-2012, 09:52
Mature has been spouting his lies all week on Real Radio, using the old timmy agenda of rewriting history and making it the truth.

Someone high profile has to defend us.

coopsleftboots
08-07-2012, 09:53

Absolutely not!

Your enemy creeps up on you. You hear the rustle outside your camp and ignore "it'll be weans or animals or something". 10 minutes later, you hear the rustling again, closer this time. "Bloody kids" you laugh. 10 minutes later....blam, your dead.

bigkahunarab
08-07-2012, 09:57
McGuire wants to talk about our history, he wants to sweep theirs under the rug.

We know Peter.

Big Jock Knew as well.

milkybarkid
08-07-2012, 10:01
just shrug it off we are better than that

Butcher6
08-07-2012, 10:03
Goram should have buried this clowns career but he let him off lightly imo the great offended would have hounded andy g if the other way round!

derbybear
08-07-2012, 10:14
the fat prick isnt worth get upset about,he is a Rangers hating bigot

That is the problem:mad::mad:

Tell a lie often enough........................

b burns
08-07-2012, 10:23
was driving to stirling last night and i have never heard a worse anti gers rant he totaly gave a one sided tarrier hate filled slant on everything all the usual P*** was trotted out no we should not ignore it we need to fight back now.

Rabenutam
08-07-2012, 10:28
That is the problem:mad::mad:

Tell a lie often enough........................

Well said , all the folk that say ignore , are all members of ' The Martin Bain Club ' , many did not like Bain , but agreed with him . Some are still at the club, telling us what to think .

Lindow Pete
08-07-2012, 10:37
Another member of the victim culture mentally ill collective. He should be receiving treatment. Still, if you gave him treatment on the NHS you'd have to make it available for all of them, which is clearly unaffordable.

It'll probably take another 10 generations to work its way out their addled psyche. In the meantime they should be forced to watch comedy programmes, given discount vouchers to eat more fruit and vegetables, and encouraged to take up golf or go on long walking holidays in the hills where the freash air can get at them.

You know it makes sense.

Blue Tack
08-07-2012, 10:40
Fat cu nt thats as bhitter as they come,lose some weight ya fat fu ck

The_Gub
08-07-2012, 10:42

You want action now?

We had Traynor saying Rangers fans DESERVED a doing at Villareal in 2006, Rangers fans demonised and dehumanised, but you want action now?

See yon boat in the Med? I think you have missed it.

Aunty Christ
08-07-2012, 10:42
We cannot say nothing this is a lie . People need to wake up this is a war . We must not allow this to go on . I ask all bluenose to phone any radio station and put this right .

Better to phone Rangers and complain about their dereliction of duty. The club has the responsibility to defend itself but does nothing time after time after time.

The fans should bombard Ibrox with complaints. The broadcasters just laugh it off when we call them.

Aunty Christ
08-07-2012, 10:44

You are a fool.

sam_cooke
08-07-2012, 11:37

What chance do we have as a club with this mentality among us :(

Yes, we should just continue to let them slaughter us and gun for us... who cares eh ??

:mad:

mad4rfcme
08-07-2012, 11:49
Do you know something ,I think they will be unpleasantly surprised at how they have managed to galvanise the Rangers support .

New Co they bleat, they may dream .

We have gone nowhere.

This for me. Desperate hate filled taigs, feck them.

bill1036
08-07-2012, 11:53
If the 'general public' continue to hear just the one side of this fiasco,e.g,the rabid ramblings of Martin/Maguire,then who can blame them for thinking that Rangers are rank rotten?Tell a lie often enough.....
Drivel like this is best NOT ignored imo.It can become very dangerous if left unchallenged.

The Big Cheese
08-07-2012, 11:55

Really?

That attitude is precisely why we are where we are now

Gary_L
08-07-2012, 11:58
NEVER EVER EVER
let anything go unchallenged get in and about the bastards about anything
nothing at all is to trivial

thecount
08-07-2012, 11:59

Wev'e been ignoring these crunts for years and look where it has got us, demonised,anything they say is taken as fact there is no one in the opposite corner to fight our case,
For years SDM couldn't have cared less what they said about us and our club but the minute they mentioned him he set his lapdogs on them, result, end of story.

If we had a more honest media we could fight for ourselves but the whole of the media is populated by agenda driven rhats.

ianac1
08-07-2012, 12:59
lets ignore them all!

lazarus
08-07-2012, 13:08
Jesus wept!

Why is anyone with anything truthful to say always wrong, fat, a dick etc?

The club we loved cheated its way to many a title, has been drowned in moonbeams and they've actually killed it, hence it no longer exists!

I've come to terms with it and it's pathetic to see grown men clinging on for dear life to something that isn't there. Wake up!

It's like a Woolworths forum still on the go with everyone shouting,"We will be back stronger!" They accepted it and never came back as Sevco Utd, albeit with no history, which is a chance we're getting.

Lets take it and we'll be back at 54 (40 odd) titles before the year 3000 probably, with a bit of luck.

At least they've not taken our titles that we cheated for away yet, or worse still, given them to other clubs then that mob would have that big star on their top along with possibly five other of the small ones we embarrassingly put on our top to spite them!

The days of banning peperami and eggs benedict in the big hoose are gone, we'll ban them from the public park but i for one am proud to say i was there when Sevco Utd, kicked their first ball in our no seater public park, banned Walkers salt and vinegar crisps, chicken & mushroom pot noodles and people called ben (incase they were christened benedict)

Let's unite for Sevco Utd the way we did for our dearly beloved Gers (RIP) and move on looking forward to 1 in a row!

I'll be taking donations for Sevco on behalf of the SFFF, AKA Sevco Fans Fighting Fund at www.SFFF.com

However big or small, if it jingles or a note, even chips from the casino the Sevco takes them all.

Thanks fellow (former) bears.

Bye bye - short but sweet

ianac1
08-07-2012, 13:10
Eh?

Because the website isn't setup yet?

box_to_box
08-07-2012, 13:13
Once again the media are forming the opinion of the general public, rather than give a balanced view on events.

If one title is stripped from us then i hope there is a non peaceful protest. It couldn't get any worse, so **** it.

Ger57
08-07-2012, 13:30
You want action now?

We had Traynor saying Rangers fans DESERVED a doing at Villareal in 2006, Rangers fans demonised and dehumanised, but you want action now?

Agree mate, they've been getting away with it for years and it appears that ship has sailed.

Remember the 'chip, chip' posts that folk ignored and in some cases put down to ''getting as paranoid as the tarriers''? Someone wrote about the negative effects on us from the media (I posted similar things) and it was laughed at by some. We're reaping the 'benefits' of (Murray) ignoring these warnings now imo and it astounds me that people are still saying ignore them!!

Small point, but wasn't the beatings that were deserved in Pamplona? He definitely said it though, he's no freind of RFC.

ianac1
08-07-2012, 13:31
what not many paragraphs condemning the sickest act you could probably see happen in human life? just a sweep under the rug job, look at your unwashed face in the mirror next time you dawn your hoops top and ask yourself why your heroes knew what kind of creature they employed and allowed to abuse innocent kids, it is the most sickening to the core episode in the world of football never mind Scotland....your titles and entire existence should have folded there and then, how anyone could wear the jersey since is quite incredible...

I don't condone what went on but i am VERY proud to have had a man like Jock Stein at our club and his actions on hearing about what went on.

Lets not talk about any of your players with kids eh? you condone that?

jaws73
08-07-2012, 13:32
If just one trophy goes, the game's a bogey.

It renders football in Scotland pointless, and who would want to be part of anything that is pointless.

the director
08-07-2012, 13:32
Rather take lessons on morality from a celtic fc fan than you!

you stoop as low as snakes belly to score points which tells me you have nothing to say on a football front and even less morality.

Ok go and take lessons from torbett he is a Celtic fan

JTB
08-07-2012, 13:34
I don't condone what went on but i am VERY proud to have had a man like Jock Stein at our club and his actions on hearing about what went on.

Thanks for your short stay xx

the cruyff turn
08-07-2012, 13:35
as much as i want to say ignore the fat toad,we shouldnt ignore these feckers.When Rangers are finally,hopefully in the hands of real Rangers men,then the fightback must start.we must challenge everyone who makes scandalous remarks against us.we must go on the offensive, but will we,i have my doubts.

hurleyreyes
08-07-2012, 13:36

So he repoorted it to the police on hearing that children were being sexually abused?

Oh no, forgot he didnt. he allowed a paedophile to roam free and probably condemned other children to the same fate.
And your proud of that. Shows what scum you are.

JTB
08-07-2012, 13:45
So he repoorted it to the police on hearing that children were being sexually abused?

Oh no, forgot he didnt. he allowed a paedophile to roam free and probably condemned other children to the same fate.
And your proud of that. Shows what scum you are.

You really can not make these tramps up....they harp on about integrity & morals knowing what went on with this sickening debacle, if you mention it to them as a point of saying how one man or the work of a few should never be a reason to tar a whole club or set of supporters with it then it is twisted into how YOU are sick for MENTIONING it.....what, so it gets rubbed from history because it was Celtic FC and their staff? David Murray And Craig Whyte were on the surface of it guilty of unfair business practises and as a result this club and support has paid the highest price, to date none of them have.....but we should be ashamed of that and apologise, why?

To any sane minded Celtic fan this never does need mentioned, but to the poisonous orcs such as the inbred who recently got banned you do feel the need to remind them of their history before harping on about others.

It's just too easy.

Thornliebank_Bear
08-07-2012, 14:01
McGuire behaves like a hard man on the radio but hes actually a total shite bag when someone stands up to him. Martin Oneill humiliated him after a CL match and Walter done the same when he brought up the fans songs and possible bans from europe for about 153rd time . He is a bigot and a nasty horrible bigot at that, but hes not brave at all if we start to take these people on we will see a change in attitude.

All these dregs, mcguire, spence, waddell, they are all cowards that fear Celtic and Lawwell and simply see Rangers as an easy target.

The_Gub
08-07-2012, 14:18
Agree mate, they've been getting away with it for years and it appears that ship has sailed.

Remember the 'chip, chip' posts that folk ignored and in some cases put down to ''getting as paranoid as the tarriers''? Someone wrote about the negative effects on us from the media (I posted similar things) and it was laughed at by some. We're reaping the 'benefits' of (Murray) ignoring these warnings now imo and it astounds me that people are still saying ignore them!!

Small point, but wasn't the beatings that were deserved in Pamplona? He definitely said it though, he's no freind of RFC.

No friend of Rangers, but a confidante' of the hallelujah man. So that made it okay.

We as a fan base must look at ourselves and our apathy and lethargy.

We are where we are because of us.

Most of us believed in a c*nt.

Duke
08-07-2012, 14:42

Wake up mbk, either that or your at it.

Duke
08-07-2012, 15:07
You want action now?

To many of us have been like sdm (s?dm not for long I hope) dignified silence? My arse. They have been vigorous and relentless with their Jihad on Rangers, the rc church have long wanted their own in positions of power, law making, decision making and media. This is not an overnight thing, this has been a long game and just now they are winning, make no doubt about that. When you dominate the media its up to you what gets aired.

This is not just about Rangers, this has wider implications but I feel we are walking towards the edge of the abyss.

People who say switch off, best ignored, donít watch etcÖ are either fools or are working against us. Donít listen? Is there some magic tool that tells them people are not listening or watching? Yes there are audience surveys but that doesnít get our views across, as for the beebeecee, its jobs for the bhoys there and no amount of pressure from us Rangers supporters is going to change anything soon, they must be laughing at us right now, easy job number, good pay, publish, broadcast or spout any bile about us and there is hardly any course for us to challenge it, and WE pay for it / them. (take your pick.)

So in conclusion, wake up fellow Bears, defend yourself / us anytime you hear us being run down, donít sit back and accept it (I have for far to long now) but now Iím going to be more active on newspaper comments sections, emailing sports programs on tv and radio, basically anywhere they can air their views.

Lets get mobilised and organised.

Top_Cat
08-07-2012, 15:11
Wev'e been ignoring these crunts for years and look where it has got us, demonised,anything they say is taken as fact there is no one in the opposite corner to fight our case,
For years SDM couldn't have cared less what they said about us and our club but the minute they mentioned him he set his lapdogs on them, result, end of story.

If we had a more honest media we could fight for ourselves but the whole of the media is populated by agenda driven rhats.

So, how do we counteract that?

laudofan
08-07-2012, 15:20
Its not about your opinion. Its about public perception. Its killing our club but still we say nothing.

Agree - you're correct A C!

laudofan
08-07-2012, 15:22
Our media take a lot of notice of what the likes of Ally and Walter say.

It'd be good if they made it clear that Rangers are essentially the same club. We're just under new ownership.

Duke
08-07-2012, 15:24
You want action now?

So, how do we counteract that?

We need to get active in social media, not talking about FB here, message boards, comments sections in online publications, radio shows... anywhere they are because I'll bet you they are already there speading their hate.

bluecares
08-07-2012, 15:26
its ok saying ignore, switch off, fck 'em but the sooner we realise a campaign is in full force the better.
someone on talkshows spouting out opinions is easily turned into news by these fckrs! it must legally challenged.

david__001
08-07-2012, 15:27
It is clear that guys like Martin and Keevins are agenda driven.

200000 Heroes
08-07-2012, 15:29

I agree ... This type of pish needs challenged ... If something is said unchallenged often enough, it becomes the truth, and the taigs know that ... Challenge everything

superger
08-07-2012, 15:29
At least 5 or 6 years ago on here posters were that concerned about the daily slandering in the tabloids of both Rangers and our supporters that they subsequently begged the club to hire a PR -savvy monitoring group to legally go after each and every one these media scum defaming us. Nothing happened and its got worse ever since.

Ironically, a club that deliberately covered up child rape and has also been the only club in Scotland to be ordered by UEFA to play a European tie behind closed doors due to their hooligan supporters are portrayed in the same Scottish tabloids as the " good guys ". I think that sums up Scotland 2012.

the prodfather2
08-07-2012, 15:32
i quite like listening to talksport during the nightshift

fortunately its normally people that talk sense at that time

tauntonbear
08-07-2012, 15:32
The last thing we should be doing is ignoring these sorts.

We should have been 'recording' their every utterance and deal with that in the appropriate manner when we are stronger.

As I've said before "we should remember their hatred on the way down but we MUST remember our hatred on the way back".

There should be a long list of individuals & organisations that are never seen again at, or involved in any capacity with, Rangers once we get ourselves sorted out over the next weeks.

I really hope that the Club and us, the Support, have long, long memories and an even stronger determination to take our 'revenge' on those who would have killed us off.

SNEDDS73
08-07-2012, 15:35
He's a fat piece of excrement thats better off ignored.

bluecyclist
08-07-2012, 15:38
When we are next in Europe we should not offer or allow these bigots with laptops seats on the official planes or accommodation with the official Rangers party.

Aunty Christ
08-07-2012, 15:47
When we are next in Europe we should not offer or allow these bigots with laptops seats on the official planes or accommodation with the official Rangers party.

John Brown chose to speak to Radio Clyde just last week. How unbelievable is that?

Top_Cat
08-07-2012, 15:49
We need to get active in social media, not talking about FB here, message boards, comments sections in online publications, radio shows... anywhere they are because I'll bet you they are already there speading their hate.

I agree with you, but the media is so hate driven right now and those in charge of the media groups are encouraging it, they don't want to hear any 'positives' from us

I simply don't know how we combat what they are doing, as they don't want to know